Gran Turismo Sport - Confirmed Soundtracks OST

• Thread starter Shirrako
  • 194 comments
I was watching the stream and I heard

Soul Surfer
Break Down
and a few songs from GT5 and GT5P that I don't remember the names of.
Thanks, once we have a full list of all the soundtracks, I'll see what I can do to provide you guys with high quality music from the game (If I get into the beta).

Keep the music names coming!

Doubt all those (GT6) songs during racing on the live stream are confirmed for the OST of the final retail version. They may be placeholders. @Shirrako
It's a guessing game really, we will have to wait and see..though I am hoping we don't have too many reused soundtracks, seems awfully lazy to use GT5P songs.

Let's make a list regardless, just incase they are in the final retail version. I'll update the OP once we have the full list.
Will edit once the final version is released.

It's a guessing game really, we will have to wait and see..though I am hoping we don't have too many reused soundtracks, seems awfully lazy to use GT5P songs.

Let's make a list regardless, just incase they are in the final retail version. I'll update the OP once we have the full list.
Will edit once the final version is released.

Thanks, will you make a OST (menu music) if you get the beta?

Thanks, will you make a OST (menu music) if you get the beta?
Yep, I will rip the entire OST album.
Seems like I won't be getting into this Beta :(

Not sure if I will be able to attend the EU phase due to my schedule, looking into working with someone who is in Beta so we can get the OST out for everyone. Will update everyone once I do make progress on the situation.

Yep, I will rip the entire OST album.
Seems like I won't be getting into this Beta :(

Not sure if I will be able to attend the EU phase due to my schedule, looking into working with someone who is in Beta so we can get the OST out for everyone. Will update everyone once I do make progress on the situation.

Cheers, looking forward to the menu music, heard a tiny bit and sounds really good. :)👍

Happy to announce that the soundtracks and some 1080p 60fps GT Sport footage will start rolling out soon thanks to a friend who was nice enough to collab with me :)
Give me a few hours to start editing, will have more details soon.

Remember the Subaru VGT Trailer song? Apparently we have something similar?

More digging around is being made.

Last edited:
You can listen to the menu music at 0.40 to 1.30

Loving the music, can definitely hear a GT4 bass-line.

Sweet music Castrol :) Is that your video?

Anyway, a new Menu soundtrack.
All GT Music from now on will be uploaded on ShirrakoGaming

Been working with a good friend of mine on the music and other GT Sport videos, It would mean a lot if you guys show some support! he put a lot effort to help the GT community enjoy the soundtracks.
His YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCHyQ9ksj5gbCeAp6u3xbug/videos

Sweet music Castrol :) Is that your video?

Anyway, a new Menu soundtrack.
All GT Music from now on will be uploaded on ShirrakoGaming

Been working with a good friend of mine on the music and other GT Sport videos, It would mean a lot if you guys show some support! he put a lot effort to help the GT community enjoy the soundtracks.
His YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCHyQ9ksj5gbCeAp6u3xbug/videos

Not my video; Thanks for the music!! 👍👍👍

Been waiting a while to listen to these. :)

I would like to help you if possible since I just got the beta and I have an elgato capture card.
I'm currently quite busy, working with Publishers/Developers on promoting their titles, but collecting the soundtracks is something I'll have to do regardless, so you could save people a lot of waiting time :) You don't really need to use high quality elgato settings, since only the audio matters in this case.

You can contact me on my Facebook Shirrako Gaming if you wish to help :)

Keep an eye for some of the copyright claims you get while streaming on Youtube, they may also list our some of the menu music that are in the game. Thanks to it, I found 2 names from the GT Sport menu music:

Pretty interesting that PDI started to use licensed menu soundtracks instead of soundtracks composed specifically for the game (like menu soundtracks used on the past GT's since the first instalment)

Back