Gran Turismo Sport - Confirmed Soundtracks OST

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo Sport' started by Shirrako, May 22, 2016.

1. fikridroid

fikridroid

Apparently, I've found more! lol :sly:
    Using shazam somewhat yields hit and miss result for me tbh

Source (at 2:19)

Akouhi and AgentBlackDog like this.
  2. SuperKlonoaGT

SuperKlonoaGT

Nice edit there. Should've made a separate reply, instead, so that everyone else can see.

Yeah, I'm in the beta, and I can confirm that the VGT song is NOT in. An armada of old Daiki Kasho songs are in, though, including (my favorite) "5OUL ON D!SPLAY."

3. Matypanda

Matypanda

is it?

oneloops likes this.
  4. ToyGTone

ToyGTone

Since we couldn't access the soundtrack list, I thought about turning off the sfx and just record the "music" audio. I went on and recorded 30 minutes of some pre race ost along with some of main menu one's.

Gameplay soundtrack are mostly from GT6, GT5, GT5P and GT4 (place holder). I said mostly because I noticed a song that I never heard before. I recorded it some bits but then the capture software had some issues and had to restart it.

5. FoRiZon

FoRiZon

Prioritize Menu Music first. I think none of the in-race music are new as as far as i ever heard of.

fikridroid and ToyGTone like this.
  6. Fredzy

Fredzy

I want to know what the one song is that sounds like you're in some Italian bistro. The one where you hear the wine glass getting smashed a few times.

Actually I think there might be two songs with glasses getting smashed. I was like WTF. Oh PD you weirdos.

fikridroid likes this.
  7. fikridroid

fikridroid

I second that

8. ToyGTone

ToyGTone

Which's what i was doing for the entire time. I just happened to hear that song which i never heard before while messing around with the audio settings.

I didn't know where to upload this audio file. Just curious on which GT game it came from.
    http://vocaroo.com/i/s0PKX3G33REX

---------------
    Hopefully i will start uploading these on Youtube.

fikridroid likes this.
  9. Castrol96

Castrol96

Yea, Mirror Systems music is in GT SPORT, quite a few on his soundcloud.

fikridroid likes this.
  10. Shirrako

Shirrako

The VGT soundtrack has been heard in the reveal gameplay, though a friend of mine has mistaken the song for another haha, It's difficult to work on music without having access to the beta myself, which is why I decided to take my time until I have access to organize everything well. Hoping to get into the EU beta, but unlikely, luck is not usually on my side :(

I have also come up with an idea to mark copyrighted songs in the OP, GTS being a online-focused title, it will have a lot online coverage, so providing the community with a list of which songs are not copyrighted would surely help content creators and improve the quality of videos on the internet :)

All in time.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2017
    fikridroid and SuperKlonoaGT like this.
  11. Matypanda

Matypanda

we are one (i think)

all my live (allready confirmed)

12. odeepaanh

odeepaanh

Hello all

So I am among one of the people who luckily managed to get into the beta (however though, I got a key really late, like 12 days or something like that after the initial launch) and so far I absolutely love the menu soundtrack. I have every Gran Turismo, and I think this might be one of the best in my opinion. There is one menu song that caught my attention, and I've tried looking all over the internet and all over this forum for it, unfortunately I've had no luck. If someone could find the name for me and/or link it, that would be amazing

The best way I can describe it is that it's a song that's chillout and has a chillout beat, combined with an amazing and gorgeous piano roll that I'm over obsessed with. I don't know how to describe it any better, that's the most I can do. If someone can help me out, that would be amazing.

fikridroid likes this.
  13. odeepaanh

odeepaanh

WAIT I FOUND IT YES ITS AT 2:51:51 SOMEONE PLSSSSS TELL ME THE NAME

mrnascar242424 and fikridroid like this.
  14. Shirrako

Shirrako

Menu song, I should have ALL GT Sport Beta menu music if I get access to the EU Beta, if not then the soundtracks will be ready by release of the game.

Some great tracks in the menus, already better than GT5/6!
    But nothing beats GT4.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2017
    silverman_GT, AgentBlackDog and FrzGT like this.
  15. FoRiZon

FoRiZon

Be honest. Im surprised that there are several thousand who get the beta, yet literally no one actually recording those to upload and instead they stole more popular videos, including yours.

queleuleu likes this.
  16. odeepaanh

odeepaanh

Thing is, as I mentioned, I got into the beta. I have seen other people uploading and recording footage, but I've been hesitant because it's a closed beta, and Polyphony doesn't want people uploading footage from the beta. I'm pretty sure they mentioned it in their beta policy when you sign up. I don't want to upload any footage from the beta, because I don't want to risk getting in trouble and getting my account suspended banned or beta access taken away from me. But fingers crossed you get into the second beta, and I look forward to you capturing and uploading the menu music :D

17. queleuleu

queleuleu

18. silverman_GT

silverman_GT

Any word on the mysterious song from the Subaru VGT reveal trailer?

19. FoRiZon

FoRiZon

EncounterGTR likes this.
  20. Shirrako

Shirrako

I have striked certain channels that steal footage as a simple re-upload.

So if you find any, drop me a link :)

FrzGT and Castrol96 like this.
  21. Castrol96

Castrol96

You get to hear a few songs.

22. Matypanda

Matypanda

Looking for you

23. Shirrako

Shirrako

This Post is officially sponsored by Hype Train Inc. :D

I'm in the EU BETA.

24. Cobaiye

Cobaiye

25. queleuleu

queleuleu

26. Shirrako

Shirrako

Uploads begin!

Check OP for all Menu soundtracks, including a Copyright mark for those which are copyrighted, a note to content creators!

Last edited: Apr 13, 2017
  27. Akouhi

Akouhi

These all news menu songs for me want to confirm that Gran Turismo is back again...!

28. gregorius93

gregorius93

#6 is my favorite :bowdown:

fikridroid likes this.
  29. fikridroid

fikridroid

Hey @Shirrako TYVM for all of the menu music uploads, and I didn't want to bother you but have you found the full version of this music (at 31:16)?

30. dipsetab

dipsetab

I hope Moon over the castle makes it as the intro to GTS or a badass remix with crazy guitar riffs and violins