Gran Turismo Sport - Confirmed Soundtracks OST

• Thread starter Shirrako
  • 194 comments
Happy to announce that the soundtracks and some 1080p 60fps GT Sport footage will start rolling out soon thanks to a friend who was nice enough to collab with me :)
Give me a few hours to start editing, will have more details soon.

Remember the Subaru VGT Trailer song? Apparently we have something similar?

More digging around is being made.
Nice edit there. Should've made a separate reply, instead, so that everyone else can see.

Yeah, I'm in the beta, and I can confirm that the VGT song is NOT in. An armada of old Daiki Kasho songs are in, though, including (my favorite) "5OUL ON D!SPLAY."

Since we couldn't access the soundtrack list, I thought about turning off the sfx and just record the "music" audio. I went on and recorded 30 minutes of some pre race ost along with some of main menu one's.

Gameplay soundtrack are mostly from GT6, GT5, GT5P and GT4 (place holder). I said mostly because I noticed a song that I never heard before. I recorded it some bits but then the capture software had some issues and had to restart it.

Since we couldn't access the soundtrack list, I thought about turning off the sfx and just record the "music" audio. I went on and recorded 30 minutes of some pre race ost along with some of main menu one's.

Gameplay soundtrack are mostly from GT6, GT5, GT5P and GT4 (place holder). I said mostly because I noticed a song that I never heard before. I recorded it some bits but then the capture software had some issues and had to restart it.
Prioritize Menu Music first. I think none of the in-race music are new as as far as i ever heard of.

I want to know what the one song is that sounds like you're in some Italian bistro. The one where you hear the wine glass getting smashed a few times.

Actually I think there might be two songs with glasses getting smashed. I was like WTF. Oh PD you weirdos.

Prioritize Menu Music first. I think none of the in-race music are new as as far as i ever heard of.
I second that
Which's what i was doing for the entire time. I just happened to hear that song which i never heard before while messing around with the audio settings.

I didn't know where to upload this audio file. Just curious on which GT game it came from.
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0PKX3G33REX

---------------
Hopefully i will start uploading these on Youtube.

Nice edit there. Should've made a separate reply, instead, so that everyone else can see.

Yeah, I'm in the beta, and I can confirm that the VGT song is NOT in. An armada of old Daiki Kasho songs are in, though, including (my favorite) "5OUL ON D!SPLAY."
The VGT soundtrack has been heard in the reveal gameplay, though a friend of mine has mistaken the song for another haha, It's difficult to work on music without having access to the beta myself, which is why I decided to take my time until I have access to organize everything well. Hoping to get into the EU beta, but unlikely, luck is not usually on my side :(

I have also come up with an idea to mark copyrighted songs in the OP, GTS being a online-focused title, it will have a lot online coverage, so providing the community with a list of which songs are not copyrighted would surely help content creators and improve the quality of videos on the internet :)

All in time.

Last edited:
Hello all

So I am among one of the people who luckily managed to get into the beta (however though, I got a key really late, like 12 days or something like that after the initial launch) and so far I absolutely love the menu soundtrack. I have every Gran Turismo, and I think this might be one of the best in my opinion. There is one menu song that caught my attention, and I've tried looking all over the internet and all over this forum for it, unfortunately I've had no luck. If someone could find the name for me and/or link it, that would be amazing

The best way I can describe it is that it's a song that's chillout and has a chillout beat, combined with an amazing and gorgeous piano roll that I'm over obsessed with. I don't know how to describe it any better, that's the most I can do. If someone can help me out, that would be amazing.

Menu song, I should have ALL GT Sport Beta menu music if I get access to the EU Beta, if not then the soundtracks will be ready by release of the game.

Some great tracks in the menus, already better than GT5/6!
But nothing beats GT4.
Be honest. Im surprised that there are several thousand who get the beta, yet literally no one actually recording those to upload and instead they stole more popular videos, including yours.

Menu song, I should have ALL GT Sport Beta menu music if I get access to the EU Beta, if not then the soundtracks will be ready by release of the game.

Some great tracks in the menus, already better than GT5/6!
But nothing beats GT4.
Thing is, as I mentioned, I got into the beta. I have seen other people uploading and recording footage, but I've been hesitant because it's a closed beta, and Polyphony doesn't want people uploading footage from the beta. I'm pretty sure they mentioned it in their beta policy when you sign up. I don't want to upload any footage from the beta, because I don't want to risk getting in trouble and getting my account suspended banned or beta access taken away from me. But fingers crossed you get into the second beta, and I look forward to you capturing and uploading the menu music :D

Be honest. Im surprised that there are several thousand who get the beta, yet literally no one actually recording those to upload and instead they stole more popular videos, including yours.
I have striked certain channels that steal footage as a simple re-upload.

So if you find any, drop me a link :)

Hey @Shirrako TYVM for all of the menu music uploads, and I didn't want to bother you but have you found the full version of this music (at 31:16)?

Latest Posts

Back