'Gran Turismo Sport EU' - PS4 Community

  • Thread starter Thread starter ScottGTS
  • 156 comments
  • 9,498 views
Stotty67
 
Invites sent to you all. Thank you
And Welcome

Just over 12hours to go in UK :D

Thx... I'm off to Miami Thursday am for a week, so I won't be around until the 27th.
 
Just received my disc copy - instant 12GB update hit me :O Waiting you guys on track!
 
Just received my disc copy - instant 12GB update hit me :O Waiting you guys on track!

Lucky!!! I have to wait till midnight here in uk on digital. Done the 12GB update yesterday
Can't wait
 
Qb6GM89.jpg

New European PS4 Community for GTSport.
Social/Exchange/Events

Please search us. Or add me for invite.

PSN: Scott_BF4


PLEADE ADD ME! CaoComPulgas
 
CrazyJohnIsHere
SKIDSQUAD-GRE
 
Anyone looking for a racing buddy: Laurel_London. I'll be checking the community as well. Was waiting for someone to start some initiatives. Netherlands represent!
 
Hi all, like to join.
Just about to enjoy my last beer for the next 7 days. :D
 
From the Netherlands, my psn is: lp_bluebird1789

I’m excited to play! :) 4 hours left of waiting, feels like an eternity.
 
Back