'Gran Turismo Sport EU' - PS4 Community

• Thread starter ScottGTS
  • 156 comments
BTW yesterday as soon as i got the game, wanted to go right on the licenses and track experience. I was able to play only the first 30 minutes, after that time there were constant network errors, though whenever i tested my connection, everything was ok. After spending THREE hours trying everything i could (opening ports on my modem, giving my PS4 DMZ setting etc.) there came a message of Servers maintance, so i powered off the console and went to sleep with anger over the time waste.

If PD or Sony want always connection, even in order to save your progress, they also have to be able to support it. I susspose it was a matter of European or specific Eastern European servers problem, as i couldn't find error reports in the other forums.

I was in the same situation last night while on a gold rush through the licence tests. Constant messages about data not being saved and to check my connection. I was worried I'd lose all the good progress but I just kept the game open and put the console in rest mode overnight and everything was saved when I connected to the server this morning.

I was in the same situation last night while on a gold rush through the licence tests. Constant messages about data not being saved and to check my connection. I was worried I'd lose all the good progress but I just kept the game open and put the console in rest mode overnight and everything was saved when I connected to the server this morning.

Lol.... Ps4 you're under arrest! Stand on one foot till morning...

Yeah mine stopped working about 1am.
PSN in general was a nightmare yesterday. So slow. Fingers crossed we'll get a good evening out of it later.
Also i can't find the PSN ID you gave me. (Leftis79GR - Could not find)

On another note; working my way through all invites here, so see you all on Community Board soon :)

Sorry, my bad! It's just LeftisGR

Communities_20171019_151544_20171019152806019.jpg

If anyone is intrested tonight we will be holding an endurance race, see info above or contact us @the80sbusiness.

AbraxasVSinope

drunkenarts

BlueShaded

Haven't played Gran Turismo since GT5, but just got a PS4 Pro bundle with GT Sport this afternoon, so sign me up! :P My PSN is Gozerwijfie1.

Would love to join. My PSN is JonnyRedSox :cheers:

From Denmark

PSN MacBabyDK

Please add me!

BLACKNESS78

Motorsport and simulation enthusiast. Enjoyed all Gran Turismo tittles in the past. Looking for a friendly clean races.

PSN: Zelaieta

Thank you.

Sheephead99

Im from the UK and im normally online about 6pm GMT

Invite me

psn: pmgod

DAH29

From Germany

I'd love to join please 👍

albion80

Please add me ..Paulzx

Sorry, my bad! It's just LeftisGR

You still adding people?

I've blown the dust off my old account for this. The PSN is ElBasque, see you all on the track

Brilliant! I have invited you all!!

anyone wanting to join the Roadster S race tonight drop me (boppa_) or coxbox a message on PSN, or search for our room after 20:30.

Hope to see some of you there for some good clean friendly racing

Back