'Gran Turismo Sport EU' - PS4 Community

  • Thread starter Thread starter ScottGTS
  • 156 comments
  • 9,499 views
Add me PSN = yordani
I need also La Ferrari set up someone have.?
 
PsN: Tucciix

I'd love to get some races going some nights!
 
Hi Scott, can you add me please?
PSN: DJ_Devious

Cheers!
 
Community has reached over 200 members today. Please let me know if you would like to join
 
I prefer clean position battles to dirty wins, add me: flokon79
 
I wanted to do a drift event today. But it seems when you set scores you cannot share them with friend list!
C'mon GT more drift love :D
 
Looking forward to this. Please post details of this on the 'Gran Turismo Sport EU' Community page.
Get as many people as we can for this.

Nice one. Cracking effort :D


I will do thanks man.
 
Morning all. looking to get the Community up to 300+ members this week. Please invite your friends. Great events coming up!
 
Flashyman would like to join, though I cannot yet access my PS4 because I'm in the hospital till Wednesday at least
 
Message to all members.

Link your in-game posts with #gtsporteu
This way the whole Community can find and like your posts :D
 
Back