'Gran Turismo Sport EU' - PS4 Community

• Thread starter ScottGTS
  • 156 comments
I was in bed at 21:00, up for the gym at 04:15 before work
Will join this when I get home :)
Nice one. Got quite a few people in now looking for good clean fun.

I used to be like that! :D I’m not so great at staying up so long anymore. But hey, for this occassion it’s all good. I’m enjoying the game, perhaps enjoying making liveries far too much.
Excellent, be sure to share them on Community wall xD i'm crap at design. So i'm hoping I can use some Community members designs xD

PSN - Warlock__SRB
(there are two _) don't mind US PSN account, sadly there is no PSN in Serbia...

Cheers...
I have invited you, Welcome xD

Motorsport and simulation enthusiast. Enjoyed all Gran Turismo tittles in the past. Looking for a friendly clean races.

PSN: Zelaieta

Thank you.

BTW yesterday as soon as i got the game, wanted to go right on the licenses and track experience. I was able to play only the first 30 minutes, after that time there were constant network errors, though whenever i tested my connection, everything was ok. After spending THREE hours trying everything i could (opening ports on my modem, giving my PS4 DMZ setting etc.) there came a message of Servers maintance, so i powered off the console and went to sleep with anger over the time waste.

If PD or Sony want always connection, even in order to save your progress, they also have to be able to support it. I susspose it was a matter of European or specific Eastern European servers problem, as i couldn't find error reports in the other forums.

Last edited:
BTW yesterday as soon as i got the game, wanted to go right on the licenses and track experience. I was able to play only the first 30 minutes, after that time there were constant network errors, though whenever i tested my connection, everything was ok. After spending THREE hours trying everything i could (opening ports on my modem, giving my PS4 DMZ setting etc.) there came a message of Servers maintance, so i powered off the console and went to sleep with anger over the time waste.

If PD or Sony want always connection, even in order to save your progress, they also have to be able to support it. I susspose it was a matter of European or specific Eastern European servers problem, as i couldn't find error reports in the other forums.

Yeah mine stopped working about 1am.
PSN in general was a nightmare yesterday. So slow. Fingers crossed we'll get a good evening out of it later.
Also i can't find the PSN ID you gave me. (Leftis79GR - Could not find)

On another note; working my way through all invites here, so see you all on Community Board soon :)

Use this to find out server condition.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/server-maintenance.361325/page-9#post-12001541

Also no need to worry over your connection this has been a constant happening through beta’s and since the games release, think first that servers are down for Maintenance. Of note a change in the daily races has also resulted in servers being down hopefully this becomes less frequent.

Back