Gran Turismo Sport - Master Car List

• Thread starter Samus
  • 2,093 comments
Too early I guess? We already seen them perhaps waiting for official confirmation? Btw the Peugeot L500 and L750 isn't a VGT though.
They are designated as VGT cars by the list though, the L750R HYbrid atleast being a completely new thing based on the original L500R HYbrid.

They are designated as VGT cars by the list though, the L750R HYbrid atleast being a completely new thing.

Oh okay, perhaps I just not noticed that when read the car list last night. So, why they are pulled off from the list then in your opinion?

Oh okay, perhaps I just not noticed that when read the car list last night. So, why they are pulled off from the list then in your opinion?
PD didn't want word out on them just yet, planning to reveal them individually as they normally do Vision Gran Turismos, throughout the next week until the game launches.

I don't think they're not present for launch because we've already seen the L750R HYbrid both in the menus and on grid with the rest of the Gr1 class.

PD didn't want word out on them just yet, planning to reveal them individually as they normally do Vision Gran Turismos, throughout the next week until the game launches.

I don't think they're not present for launch because we've already seen the L750R HYbrid both in the menus and on grid with the rest of the Gr1 class.

Make sense, Just like the LC500 we saw it at TGS and weeks later is on the car list. Perhaps it is the same case with both Peugeot.

As Daihatsu and Honda VGT, we might see them, by chance, at Tokyo Motor Show in upcoming weeks imo.

These all seem to be final game cars though so at the latest we'll likely see them when the game is finally out.

These all seem to be final game cars though so at the latest we'll likely see them when the game is finally out.

I agree. Guess someone at PD office spoiled the surprise party by sneakily and quietly add those cars earlier than it should... :lol:

Just kidding. Think it is some kind of miss or error btw.

I am looking to seeing the Daihatsu Copen RJ VGT. It really could be anything. How about an LMP1-H?! Most likely a hybrid or electric performance oriented Copen I suppose.

What I really want is to hear the TS050-HYBRID as PD were working directly with TMG to ensure very accurate sound.

I am looking to seeing the Daihatsu Copen RJ VGT. It really could be anything. How about an LMP1-H?! Most likely a hybrid or electric performance oriented Copen I suppose.

What I really want is to hear the TS050-HYBRID as PD were working directly with TMG to ensure very accurate sound.
Was really hoping they got the record breaker 2017 car. But any TS0 series car is a big welcome.

I knew it was the 2016 car. The 2017 car has been licenced for a game but I'm guessing it will go to FM7 to keep the 2017 919 Hybrid company.
Why not both games? I think PD has a good relationship with Toyota, Forza 7 doesn't have any road going Toyota's (but of course the lmp1 isn't road going).

Yeah, I'm intrigued by what the Copen RJ could be. Something like the Mini or VW GTI concepts is my best guess but for all we know it could end up being something much wilder, maybe something like the Honda del Sol LM of the PS1 days. It was listed as a Group X before being removed from the list so it could end up being something like a Copen GT1 or LMP.

Official Track List:
http://www.gran-turismo.com/us/products/gtsport/carlist/

I only counted 159 cars

EDIT: Ok, after some quick look I see that:

Counted as one:
Bugatti Vision Gran Turismo Gr.X / Gr.1
Mazda LM55 Vision Gran Turismo Gr.X / Gr.1

And these are missing from the PD list:
2017 Peugeot L500R HYbrid Vision Gran Turismo
2017 Peugeot L750R HYbrid Vision Gran Turismo
DAIHATSU 2017 Copen RJ Vision Gran Turismo
Honda Sports Vision Gran Turismo

There is also the kart in the PD list:
Gran Turismo Racing Kart 125 Shifter Gr.X

Last edited:
Yes , they should.

Nissan-GTR-skyline-R33-9.jpg

Nissan-Skyline-R33-GT-R-LM-Road-29913.jpg

Are these 2 the same car aswell? No.

Because those Gr.3 road cars are totally not just their race without a wing and livery...
Your logic is amazing.

There's also no Mini in the list, so bye bye Mini VGT? Weird.
Well, here's hope for a day one update to bring a few surprises.
Edit: Never mind.

Last edited:
Official Track List:
http://www.gran-turismo.com/us/products/gtsport/carlist/

I only counted 159 cars

EDIT: Ok, after some quick look I see that:

Counted as one:
Bugatti Vision Gran Turismo Gr.X / Gr.1
Mazda LM55 Vision Gran Turismo Gr.X / Gr.1

And these are missing from the PD list:
2017 Peugeot L500R HYbrid Vision Gran Turismo
2017 Peugeot L750R HYbrid Vision Gran Turismo
DAIHATSU 2017 Copen RJ Vision Gran Turismo
Honda Sports Vision Gran Turismo

There is also the kart in the PD list:
Gran Turismo Racing Kart 125 Shifter Gr.X

I think they wanted to keep the new Vision GT Cars a secret until release day. Maybe it's because they haven't officially been revealed in picture form by their respective manufactuers yet.

XXI
I'm trying to get used to these car classes...
What does N stand for?
Group N, in the real world, is production road cars. GT Sport's N category is just an extension of that.

XXI
Gr. 1 is vision gran turismo
Gr. 3 is GT3
Gr. 4 is GT4
N is production cars
Correct?
No.

Gr.1 is a mixture of LMP1 and similar Vision Gran Turismo cars (Mazda LM55, Hyundai N2025, McLaren UVGT). Most Vision GT cars go into the "anything else that doesn't fit" Gr.X category.

But this really isn't a discussion for this thread. This thread is only for posting new information about cars for the Master Car List in post 1.

XXI
Gr. 1 is vision gran turismo
Gr. 3 is GT3
Gr. 4 is GT4
N is production cars
Correct?

Gr.1 is LMP1 (some of which are PD's interpretations based on VGT cars).

Gr.X is VGT, concept cars and others

The car count is actually at 167 cars so far, not 163. Hopefully they'll still add a little more surprises at launch (ten new cars), since it's rumored that the car list will launch at 177 cars (yes, considering this is obviously over 150 cars), from this article from this website a few months ago:

https://www.gtplanet.net/e3-2017-details-gran-turismo-sport-177-cars/

And we've even got more layouts than expected at 40 layouts, but only 17 environments for tracks.

Cars that were previously part of the game but deleted otherwise:

Lotus Elise '11
Lotus Evora '09
Mazda Roadster S N200 '16
Volkswagen GTI Supersport Vision Gran Turismo Gr. B Rally Car

Last edited:
Lancia is coming.. several previous seen Lambos are also coming (Murcielago LP640 and LP670-4 SV, Diablo GT, GT1, GT2, Gallardo LP560-4, Reventon, Countach 25th anniv, Countach LP400, Miura P400 and Aventador LP700-4)

Back