Gran Turismo Sport - Master Car List

• Thread starter Samus
  • 2,093 comments
Two cars missing from the list. The following VGTs come in both Gr.1 and Gr.X flavor in the demo.

Hyundai N 2025 Vision Gran Turismo
McLaren Ultimate Vision Gran Turismo

166 cars in total then ;)

Only screenshots of a livestream, but here are the first shots of the GT-R Safety Car!

Nice evolution from the earlier R34.

I'll see if I can get better quality ones.
Screenshot_20171014-123424.png

Screenshot_20171014-122913.png

Last edited:
I have a image from the Brazil live stream of kaz in his garage and it shows 169 cars in his garage. I don't have a way to upload the image though.

Since those fictional road cars of fictional race cars of real road cars (for example Alfa Romeo 4C Gr.3 Road Car) were not at the dealership showrooms, will these cars only be available to buy via the mileage points?

@Samus Hi mate, hope you find the playlists below to be a handy resource for car list reference. Still a work in progress to complete the car list (currently about 60% complete).

Cars in each playlist are in alphabetical order, if you choose to watch from the start.

If prefer to pick a car to watch, then click on the list icon at top left corner to reveal the cars in the playlist for you to select.

VGT Cars

LMP1 Cars

Gr.3 Cars

Gr.4 Cars

Gr.B Cars

Last edited:
Sorry to double post, but I couldn't embed more than 5 playlists in a single post

Cars in each playlist are in alphabetical order, if you choose to watch from the start.

If you prefer to pick a car to watch, then click on the list icon at top left corner to reveal the cars in the playlist for you to select.

Road Cars

GT SPORT Car list (haven't sorted this list in alphabetical order yet, still work in progress)

Last edited:
Since those fictional road cars of fictional race cars of real road cars (for example Alfa Romeo 4C Gr.3 Road Car) were not at the dealership showrooms, will these cars only be available to buy via the mileage points?
Yes. There was a Corvette road car and a Pace car available to buy for mileage points in the demo but the feature was not available to use.

I have a image from the Brazil live stream of kaz in his garage and it shows 169 cars in his garage. I don't have a way to upload the image though.
If you have saved the photo, next ti your "post reply" option you will find an "upload file" option. Click it find your photo that you want to upload.

Maybe the 167-168-169 cars are 3 karts? I don't even remember properly but didn't GT6 have 3 types of karts as well?

Either that or they made up 2 extra fictional road cars of fictional race cars of real road cars. ;)

Maybe the 167-168-169 cars are 3 karts? I don't even remember properly but didn't GT6 have 3 types of karts as well?

Either that or they made up 2 extra fictional road cars of fictional race cars of real road cars. ;)
It had 4 different karts, 50ccm (junior), 100ccm, 125ccm and 125ccm shifter (6-speed, one that was in event few days ago).

Down on the right we can see a red dot "DLC CAR" :eek:
None of the cars as of now are marked as DLC, this is future content... at least I hope :)

2nd post with "CAR LIST BY IN-GAME GROUPING" is outdated i think because of last edited date. And there are no prices in car lists.
Btw thanks anyway!

Time for this again...

Please ONLY reply to this thread if you have information regarding a car/track not currently on the list, or wish to make a correction to the current list.

Not because you want to chat about what cars are/aren't on there, or ask about where certain cars are, or ask if certain cars are coming.

Couple of amendments needed to the list:

- Its safe to remove "Unknown Guise" from the 2014 BMW Vision Gran Turismo. That's all it is appearing as.
- The "2017 Porsche 919 Hybrid (Porsche Team)" is actually from 2016. Livery is a dead giveaway (Especially if you've actually seen the 2017 car)
- The "2017 Toyota TS050 Hybrid (Toyota Gazoo Racing)" is actually from 2016 (Even says so in-game)

upload_2017-10-21_12-44-36.png

Last edited:
Back