Gran Turismo Sport - Master Car List

• Thread starter Samus
  • 2,093 comments
It's there because of Museum mentions.
Could be we get the cars too, you know. why would the museum only add cars we already had in GT6 and no other? I agree with the Lancia. Most likely museum.

I'm just going to hazard a guess here that we're already aware of that, since it's our article.
It's more for the sake of delivering new information to anyone following this specific forum. Any information that is news to this discussion should be shared, should it not? Even if it's as redundant as sharing information from a different article on :gtplanet:

Edit: Anyhow, point taken.

Last edited:
It's more for the sake of delivering new information to anyone following this specific forum. Any information that is news to this discussion should be shared, should it not?
If it's new information about the car list, like new cars we didn't know about, yes. If it's information about cars that are already on the list in the first post (and the Always Up To Date Car List article, which links to the first post here), no. This thread basically exists for people to post up new pictures/videos of cars we've not seen before to let us know about them. I imagine that's going to get rarer until the DLC starts.

That said, your post was still a million times more useful than many of the eight pages of whining about the car list I've deleted in the last three or four days.

It's more for the sake of delivering new information to anyone following this specific forum. Any information that is news to this discussion should be shared, should it not? Even if it's as redundant as sharing information from a different article on :gtplanet:

Your post actually made me check the article , so thanks :).

The list is still incomplete, since the following cars aren't there (there are actually 167 cars confirmed):

Gran Turismo Racing Kart 125 Shifter (under Gr. X)

(and given the fact that these two cars race in Gr. 1, Polyphony has made Gr. 1-homologated versions of these two Vision cars that have little to no difference on the outside):

Hyundai N 2025 Vision Gran Turismo Gr. 1
McLaren Ultimate Vision Gran Turismo Gr. 1

The list is still incomplete, since the following cars aren't there (there are actually 167 cars confirmed):

Gran Turismo Racing Kart 125 Shifter (under Gr. X)

(and given the fact that these two cars race in Gr. 1, Polyphony has made Gr. 1-homologated versions of these two Vision cars that have little to no difference on the outside):

Hyundai N 2025 Vision Gran Turismo Gr. 1
McLaren Ultimate Vision Gran Turismo Gr. 1

I think it says Gr.1/Gr.X on the official site. Maybe it’s a BoP setting to make them Gr.1 and they count them as one not two models. The Alpine is different so it counts as two separate models like the SRT.

I think it says Gr.1/Gr.X on the official site. Maybe it’s a BoP setting to make them Gr.1 and they count them as one not two models. The Alpine is different so it counts as two separate models like the SRT.
Well knowing Polyphony they'd count it as two models just to boost the car count. This may make sense because they're homologated and are different cars due to that, no matter how alike they may look to their original versions, which makes them think it's a duplicate car. There's a difference between BoP and homologation.

It's obvious that if they used the original versions of the Hyundai and McLaren Vision cars against the Gr. 1 cars instead of their Gr. 1-homologated versions, they'd destroy every other car out there, just like how the original Bugatti Vision car and the SRT Tomahawk GTS-R would do against them. The original Alpine however, may be deemed too slow to compete, which is why the Gr. 1-homologated version exists.

Well knowing Polyphony they'd count it as two models just to boost the car count. This may make sense because they're homologated and are different cars due to that, no matter how alike they may look to their original versions, which makes them think it's a duplicate car. There's a difference between BoP and homologation.

It's obvious that if they used the original versions of the Hyundai and McLaren Vision cars against the Gr. 1 cars instead of their Gr. 1-homologated versions, they'd destroy every other car out there, just like how the original Bugatti Vision car and the SRT Tomahawk GTS-R would do against them. The original Alpine however, may be deemed too slow to compete, which is why the Gr. 1-homologated version exists.

The Alpine is visually different unlike the McLaren and the Hyundai Gr.1 versions.

While going through the Notice of Intellectual Property, I spotted a few manufacturer names and car names in there that aren't available as-of-yet in this game. I could be completely clutching at straws here, so there's the chance this may heavily not be accurate at all.
  • Lancia
  • Fiat
  • Lamborghini (Murcielago LP640, Murcielago LP670-4 SV, Diablo GT, Diablo GT1, Diablo GT2, Gallardo LP560-4, Reventon, Countach LP400, Miura P400, Aventador LP700-4, Countach 25th Anniversary)
  • Subaru (Impreza is mentioned but there is a WRX STi in the game, just not the Impreza
  • TRD
  • AUTOBACS/ASL (Garaiya was a car they produced a while back, could AUTOBACS being listed mean Super GT-class cars could indeed come? i.e. GT500, GT300 cars such as MC (Mother Chassis)
  • Acura (perhaps the NSX GT3 could make it in the game later to go alongside Honda's NSX Gr. 3?)

Last edited:
While going through the Notice of Intellectual Property, I spotted a few manufacturer names and car names in there that aren't available as-of-yet in this game. I could be completely clutching at straws here, so there's the chance this may heavily not be accurate at all.
  • Lancia
  • Fiat
  • Lamborghini (Murcielago LP640, Murcielago LP670-4 SV, Diablo GT, Diablo GT1, Diablo GT2, Gallardo LP560-4, Reventon, Countach LP400, Miura P400, Aventador LP700-4, Countach 25th Anniversary)
  • Subaru (Impreza is mentioned but there is a WRX STi in the game, just not the Impreza
  • TRD
  • AUTOBACS/ASL (Garaiya was a car they produced a while back, could AUTOBACS being listed mean Super GT-class cars could indeed come? i.e. GT500, GT300 cars such as MC (Mother Chassis)
Disscussed at the top of this page. I'm sure all these names will appear in Museum and nothing else

• Lancia
  • Fiat
  • TRD
  • Acura (perhaps the NSX GT3 could make it in the game later to go alongside Honda's NSX Gr. 3?)

The same is in Gran Turismo 3 with cars which were in GT2 but not in the game.

It seems like some cars are missing from the tier/class list on the first page. I'll try to take what's officially on the website and list the new additions by some of the classes:

-Gr.1
Porsche 919
Toyota TS050
McLaren Ultimate Vision Gran Turismo

-Gr.B Rally
Toyota 86
Nissan GT-R

-N200
BMW i3
Alfa Romeo MiTo
Citroen DS3 Racing
Mazda Atenza
Peugeot RCZ GT Line
Renault Clio RS
Toyota 86 GRMN

-N300
Honda Civic Type R (FK2)
Renault Megane RS

-N500
Alfa Romeo 4C Gr.3 Road Car
Chevrolet Corvette Gr.3 Road Car
Citroen "GT by Citroen" Road Car
Ford Mustang Gr.3 Road Car
Lexus LC500
Mazda Atenza Gr.3 Road Car
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Gr.B Road Car
Peugeot RCZ Gr.3 Road Car
Subaru WRX STI Gr.B Road Car

-N600
Dodge SRT Viper GTS
Ferrari 458 Italia
Lamborghini Huracan
McLaren MP4-12C
Mercedes-Benz SLS-AMG

-N1000
Bugatti Veyron 16.4
Ferrari LaFerrari

It was in the beta but apparently it won't appear on the 17th. Lotus was sold very recently and that may have interfered with the licensing.
that sad, no lotus in this game :/
I watched a video for all the cars in the game, very disappointing :(

So there are currently 42 real / road cars in the demo, glad to see that the total is like 160, but I'm guessing we'll really be closer to 100.

Pretty disappointed there's no 2 litre version of the MX-5 ND to be honest. Yeah, it's only the 1.5 and they've even underpowered that (128bhp? That's not right is it? I thought it was 134bhp).

@SZRT Ice Yeah, remember when PD did love cars? Good times.

So far there are thirteen cars in this game that don't have cockpit views, such as:

1. Aston Martin DP-100 Vision Gran Turismo
2. BMW Vision Gran Turismo
3. Infiniti Concept Vision Gran Turismo
4. Lexus LF-LC GT Vision Gran Turismo
5. Mercedes-AMG Vision Gran Turismo
6. Mercedes-AMG Vision Gran Turismo Racing Series
7. Mini Clubman Vision Gran Turismo
8. Mitsubishi Concept XR-PHEV Evolution Vision Gran Turismo
9. Peugeot Vision Gran Turismo
10. Peugeot Vision Gran Turismo Gr. 3 Race Car
11. Subaru VIZIV GT Vision Gran Turismo
12. Toyota S-FR Racing Concept '16
13. Volkswagen GTI Supersport Vision Gran Turismo

So far there are thirteen cars in this game that don't have cockpit views, such as:

1. Aston Martin DP-100 Vision Gran Turismo
2. BMW Vision Gran Turismo
3. Infiniti Concept Vision Gran Turismo
4. Lexus LF-LC GT Vision Gran Turismo
5. Mercedes-AMG Vision Gran Turismo
6. Mercedes-AMG Vision Gran Turismo Racing Series
7. Mini Clubman Vision Gran Turismo
8. Mitsubishi Concept XR-PHEV Evolution Vision Gran Turismo
9. Peugeot Vision Gran Turismo
10. Peugeot Vision Gran Turismo Gr. 3 Race Car
11. Subaru VIZIV GT Vision Gran Turismo
12. Toyota S-FR Racing Concept '16