Gran Turismo Sport - Master Car List

• Thread starter Samus
  • 2,093 comments
So to recap the "How the hell has no one updated the list even with the game out?" list of cars missing, they are:

2017 Alpine Vision GT GR.1 (Which replaces the 2014 Alpine Vision GT GR.1)
2015 Mercedes-Benz AMG GT S (The cover car of the game, doesn't get more obvious then that)
2015 Mercedes-Benz AMG GT S Safety Car (Plain as day in both the intro AND in the Pre-order bonus)
2016 Mercedes-Benz AMG GT3 AMG Team HTTP Motorsport (Been there since the closed Beta as well as in the official intro.)
2016 Porsche 919 Hybrid (Porsche Team)
2016 Toyota TS050 Hybrid (Toyota Gazoo Racing)

Do the developers ever take notice of this board and would a wishlist thread be useful?
Sort of, we have an entire group of forums on the site dedicated to wishlists, and this thread is ONLY for posting new information about cars we were not previously aware of, or corrections:

fKcKiFh.png

So to recap the "How the hell has no one updated the list even with the game out?" list of cars missing, they are:
These may be your particular favourite items missing from the car list (although the team is called HTP Motorsport, not HTTP Motorsport), but they are by no means the complete suite of changes to the post-launch car list. For example, you also missed the Gran Turismo Shifter Kart 125, and the changes to eliminate Mercedes-AMG as a standalone brand (it's now part of Mercedes-Benz) and Renault becoming Renaultsport.

And there's a particularly important detail that more than half of the cars in the list now have no model year - which is a bit of a pisser when the list was sorted... by model year.

That's part of the answer for "how the hell" no-one has done it yet. Someone - us - has had to go through the in-game car list and manually cross-check all the details (including the cars not available to us, as they are only attainable as prizes, pre-order bonuses or through the Mileage Exchange). While doing our day job.

I have now completed this and updated the first post with all 168 cars.

I just found it odd with even the official list released before the game came out (Granted, a few cars being removed from THAT list didn't help), those particular ones I noticed after scanning the list multiple times were not there despite some of them being present since the first few builds. Just thought someone would've been already ontop given the abundance of material out there (including the typical potato footage).

Also, not surprised I somehow missed the kart. #kartlivesmatter

I have now completed this and updated the first post with all 168 cars.
Since count number between this thread and the Kudosprime car list, i've checked both and after a correction in the K' part, i'm still left with (i think [Edit: and was wrong, thanks to @ed24 and source post]) a twin entry on this thread list:
R18 TDI Audi Team Sport Joest 2011 (Gr.1)
R18 TDI Le Mans 2011 (Gr.1)

Last edited:
Since count number between this thread and the Kudosprime car list, i've checked both and after a correction in the K' part, i'm still left with (i think) a twin entry on this thread list:
R18 TDI Audi Team Sport Joest 2011 (Gr.1)
If you check the last page both cars exist with minor differences

I bought all cars and checked the list on here. I got 161 cars. So 7 left.

There are 7 road versions, which can't be bought at the dealer:

4C Gr.3 Road Car (N500)
Corvette C7 Gr.3 Road Car (N500)
Mustang Gr.3 Road Car (N500)
Atenza Gr.3 Road Car (N500)
Lancer Evolution Final Edition Gr.B Road Car (N500)
RCZ Gr.3 Road Car (N500)
WRX Gr.B Road Car (N500)

The Corvette is still in the mileage shop, I bought that. Did I miss the rest or didn't they appear yet?

And the last car I'm missing is:

How/where do we get it?

4C Gr.3 Road Car (N500)
RCZ Gr.3 Road Car (N500)
WRX Gr.B Road Car (N500)

The Corvette is still in the mileage shop, I bought that. Did I miss the rest or didn't they appear yet?

How/where do we get it?

There is one more car no one knows about if go off the Brazil stream a few weeks back kaz went into garage and it showed 169 cars.

How/where do we get it?

I got it but I can't remember how. It was either a daily gift or else a gift car from getting gold on the circuit experience from a certain track.

Is there a list with the cars' actual stats? I would like to know which cars have the highest cornering, stability, HP etc.

I got it but I can't remember how. It was either a daily gift or else a gift car from getting gold on the circuit experience from a certain track.
Well, then there's hope for the daily gifts as I golded everything already and didn't get it.

I have created a spreadsheet of the "MASTER CAR LIST" where I have also added a column for:

DAILY AWARD CAR - Y or N
DRIVING SCHOOL - (for award cars)
MISSION CHALLENGE - (for award cars)
CIRCUIT EXPERIENCE - (for award cars)

I'm assuming no one has received the non-dealer road versions via Daily Award or as prizes, however if anyone gets on of the 7 cars below other than by Mileage Credits, let me know and the sheet can be amended.

I've only got a few daily awards, so feel free to add a "Y" to the column if you've received a car not already marked.

Other columns can be added if people think of something useful to add.
I'm currently adding HP and weight based on the Kudos Prime website data - a big shout out to Milhouse who maintains an excellent website there.

4C Gr.3 Road Car (N500)
RCZ Gr.3 Road Car (N500)
WRX Gr.B Road Car (N500)

There is one more car no one knows about if go off the Brazil stream a few weeks back kaz went into garage and it showed 169 cars.

Good spot - Who knows what that is but I guess it could be the new Zagato Vision Gran Turismo?

Go on Kudos Prime. Milhouse has a great website

Highly recommend this website!

Are the GT6 Premium cars not up to PS4 standards? I can't believe Kaz didn't bring all those cars over, at one point I believe he was even considering PS2 models in GTS.

Are the GT6 Premium cars not up to PS4 standards? I can't believe Kaz didn't bring all those cars over, at one point I believe he was even considering PS2 models in GTS.

Some GT6 premiums are missing Tesselation etc, so no. Some of them aren't PS4 ready at least. Sound files are missing for all of them now too.

I don't think he was ever considering PS2 models. He said he was hanging on to the library, but that probably meant only for reference.

Also, this isn't a wish list or dicussion thread about what could have been.

There is another car I haven't seen in the dealerships it's a flat looking gr1 with a red bull and total livery. It looks like it could be a Citroen, but I haven't found it there. Maybe more cars are coming this way.

There is another car I haven't seen in the dealerships it's a flat looking gr1 with a red bull and total livery. It looks like it could be a Citroen, but I haven't found it there. Maybe more cars are coming this way.
Can you try to nab a picture of it?

Isn't that the Peugeot HYbrid VGT?
I looked at it too and it didn't look like that unless it has a different choice of livery. Its says total in the front in the showroom, here it says redbull in the front. Perhaps it is just a different livery, and I thought I found something...

Last edited:
Hi Jim!!!

I´ve been getting (and looking at) your worsheet, through Google Drive Share, and noticed that there´s may be some misleading on the usage of the engine power units...

You list power as under Hp value but.. I believe that the value is listed on Bhp units... Let me clarify that 1 Hp=1Cv=0.9863200706 Bhp !!!

Obs: Cv is same as Hp (but in Portuguese) Hp=Horsepower, and Bhp=Brake Horse Power (USA power unit)=1,01387 Hp

As I´m Portuguese, my GTS game is using portuguese/european units, power as Hp value and the values expressed this way are not the ones you list as Hp on your list... Then I tried to convert the values that I´ve got, to Bhp, using the conversion factor.. and.. then they match yours!!!

I have created a spreadsheet of the "MASTER CAR LIST" where I have also added a column for:

DAILY AWARD CAR - Y or N
DRIVING SCHOOL - (for award cars)
MISSION CHALLENGE - (for award cars)
CIRCUIT EXPERIENCE - (for award cars)

I'm assuming no one has received the non-dealer road versions via Daily Award or as prizes, however if anyone gets on of the 7 cars below other than by Mileage Credits, let me know and the sheet can be amended.

I've only got a few daily awards, so feel free to add a "Y" to the column if you've received a car not already marked.

Other columns can be added if people think of something useful to add.
I'm currently adding HP and weight based on the Kudos Prime website data - a big shout out to Milhouse who maintains an excellent website there.

Good spot - Who knows what that is but I guess it could be the new Zagato Vision Gran Turismo?

Highly recommend this website!

Hi, thanks for looking at and making use of the sheet. It seems a few have been looking at it, so thanks for that.
I'm wondering what else I might add to it later, so if you have any suggestions, let me know.

I may do some Nordschleife laps and add the lap times for comparison. (but I'm no more than an average driver so can't vouch for any consistency).

I took my figures directly from the Kudos Prime website.

https://www.kudosprime.com/gts/carlist.php

I'm no expert but if there's an error it's been replicated from there.

Maybe someone else more knowledgeable than I can confirm and we can get the sheet and try to notify Kudos Prime also so that he can update the website if necessary.

Hi Jim!!!

I´ve been getting (and looking at) your worsheet, through Google Drive Share, and noticed that there´s may be some misleading on the usage of the engine power units...

You list power as under Hp value but.. I believe that the value is listed on Bhp units... Let me clarify that 1 Hp=1Cv=0.9863200706 Bhp !!!

Obs: Cv is same as Hp (but in Portuguese) Hp=Horsepower, and Bhp=Brake Horse Power (USA power unit)=1,01387 Hp

As I´m Portuguese, my GTS game is using portuguese/european units, power as Hp value and the values expressed this way are not the ones you list as Hp on your list... Then I tried to convert the values that I´ve got, to Bhp, using the conversion factor.. and.. then they match yours!!!

Thanks for the info on Kudosprime site! :)

So I guess it´s them that are wronlgy "spreading the word"... as I mentioned before 1bhp=1,01387 Hp ... for example for the Chevrolet CORVETTE C7 Gr.3 ROAD CAR I have in my game version: 500 hp and not the reported by Kudosprime 493 hp that should read in truth 493 Bhp!!!!

Thanks for clearing this doubt!

Hi, thanks for looking at and making use of the sheet. It seems a few have been looking at it, so thanks for that.
I'm wondering what else I might add to it later, so if you have any suggestions, let me know.

I may do some Nordschleife laps and add the lap times for comparison. (but I'm no more than an average driver so can't vouch for any consistency).

I took my figures directly from the Kudos Prime website.

https://www.kudosprime.com/gts/carlist.php

I'm no expert but if there's an error it's been replicated from there.

Maybe someone else more knowledgeable than I can confirm and we can get the sheet and try to notify Kudos Prime also so that he can update the website if necessary.

Back