Gran Turismo Sport - Master Car List

• Thread starter Samus
  • 2,093 comments
This is not the purpose of this thread, and even if it were, it's wrong.
I believe that the value is listed on Bhp units... Let me clarify that 1 Hp=1Cv=0.9863200706 Bhp !!!

Obs: Cv is same as Hp (but in Portuguese) Hp=Horsepower, and Bhp=Brake Horse Power (USA power unit)=1,01387 Hp
"B"HP isn't a unit. It's a unit and a description. It's hp as measured at the crank, as opposed to whp which is hp measured at the wheels. BHP is measured in hp - Imperial horsepower, or 550lbft/s.

Just about everything else you say is accurate. CV is a metric horsepower unit - 75kgm/s - and identical to all the other various metric horsepower units like PS, ch, hk, pk and a load of others I can't remember.

1 imperial horsepower is equal to 0.986 metric horsepower, and 746 watts. 1 metric horsepower is equal to 1.014 imperial horsepower, or 735 watts.

Now back to the point of this thread. Pay close attention to the second sentence:

fKcKiFh.png

Looks to be the oldie. New one has different head- and tail-lights. The Raptor is also the first-gen one, not the current model. Credit to @Joey D for that one.

Seems all bar the Iso, R18, Raptor and SEMA winner are GT6 cars. Should be interesting to compare them in both games.

• Shelby cobra 427
  • R18 etron
  • Zagato vision GT
  • Chevrolet Corvette (C3) Stingray Convertible (C3)
  • Ferrari Enzo Ferrari
  • Ferrari F40
  • Ford F-150 SVT Raptor
  • Lamborghini Countach LP400
  • KTM X-BOW R
  • Mazda RX-7 (FD) Spirit R Type A
  • Nissan Skyline (R32) GT-R V-spec II
  • Nissan Skyline (R34) GT-R V-spec II Nür
  • Suzuki Swift Sport
  • Volkswagen Samba Bus Type 2 (T1)
  • Chris Holstrom Concepts 1967 Chevy Nova (2013 SEMA GT Award winner)
And 50 other unannounced cars.

Not to mention the Gr3, Gr4 versions which I'm positive will the GT6 touring cars, redone and updated.

Brings total list to 233, if that first 15 is seperate from the 50 till march.

Wouldn't the Swift match the MiTo?

I think he meant modelling the old Switch from scratch would be rather pointless over modelling the new one, furthering proof that it's a reused GT6 model.

(Not that I'm complaining about returning GT6 models.)

So now that we know these cars to be coming, shall the OP be updated now or on their release?

So is this the 2017 Suzuki Swift or an older one?

8va3DZU.jpg

Definitely the ZC32S, which is ideal as that is my SS.

Was going to get this from my nan for Christmas but I can't wait knowing it's going to be added before then. Will see if I can get a copy tomorrow now.

Edit: Actually, I think it might just be the ZC31S, from editing the picture. The headlight doesn't look conclusive, it seems to be too big for the oldest Sport?

8va3DZU-01.png

IMG_20171125_124607_744.jpg

Last edited:
It's one of the pack of 12 already announced for December:
Ah, sorry it was just a reasoning.
Chris Holstrom Concepts can be seen in the closing credits and today we know the CHC SEMA car will come in the December update.
My question: do you think that all the "Special Thanks" in the closing credits imply something for the future DLCs knowing the CHC car case?

So there is 163 cars from initial release and an extra upto 12 -15 between Nov and Dec which makes it between 175 and 178. Then between now and Mar 50 cars. That makes a total of 213 cars.

EDIT: Reason. PD have created a *Typo in my post. "So there is 166 cars from initial release .."

Last edited:
I dont know if anyone has done this or even wants it but I am a spread sheet guy. Here is a Gran Turismo Sport Master Vehicle List in an Excel spread sheet. If the info is not there is is because I dont have the vehicle or know the info. If i made any mistakes please let me know so that I can correct them.

Thanks

PSN ATRussell

Attachments

• Gran Turismo Sport Master Vehicle List.xlsx
    26.8 KB · Views: 140
Isn't there an MX-5 Cup Car? I'm only reading the N100 ND.
This?

Mazda_Roadster_N200.png

And, according to the GT Wiki:

GT Wiki
Early builds of the game depict a racing version of this car, fitted with a rear wing and a front tow hook. This particular car, which appeared under the name Mazda Roadster S (ND) N200 was removed during the late stages of development for unknown reasons.

Back