The February update discussion

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo Sport' started by Lord Protector, Feb 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VivaLaVivek

VivaLaVivek

New tracks, Such as mentioned above (No layouts) entire new tracks, and cars as from the GT3 A-spec with the Xanavi Skyline, Castrol Supra and Arta and Mugen NSX and so on, That would be lovely.

Maybe make a new complete new class with this types of cars as they might not be competeive with the "New" car classes perhaps, Or in the same class dosent really bother me as long as i can have my hands on this type of cars :)

Cheers!

2. GTFraker

GTFraker

3. BrunusCL82

BrunusCL82

Today, I was thinking about Autopolis e Shanghai Circuit.

ProjectF and GT6champNK_69 like this.
  4. Giopilota

Giopilota

I Hope to see the lancia delta integrale!!

nickf1gr, djdest, VXR and 8 others like this.
  5. Sparkz_360

Sparkz_360

My wish list is so big that most of it won’t even make it to GT Sport. One car I hope that comes in this months update is the Lexus LFA.

6. CLowndes888

CLowndes888

You can't rule it out. After all, it was a Premium car in GT5 and GT6. Also anticipating a new track - can it please be Spa PD? Please? Not a new layout of a track already in the game?

Giopilota and ProjectF like this.
  7. I heard you wanted to see me, what's up?

8. Josh Ragland

Josh Ragland

We might get some info today as it is third Saturday just like last time

AleksandarSRB, usmaan and ProjectF like this.
  9. ShiftingGears

ShiftingGears

Would be nice to see PD make adequate use of the Porsche license and include a 935, 908 or 993.

at1503, AgentBlackDog, VXR and 2 others like this.
  10. Manasseh257NSX

Manasseh257NSX

Would love to see the SuperGT class come to life for the next car update.

Also, tracks have to be high on the priority list for PD.. Some of these tracks are just.... Smh

The car list is honestly great! I actually have no problem with the car list. (Add a SuperGT Class, a couple more Gr. 4 cars, and some legendary street cars and it'll be damn near flawless)

As for tracks... Idk. I'm hoping the issue is that PD had a lot more tracks they planned to include originally but just couldn't get them operating in the intended way they wanted at launch. I'm not going to hold my breath on all the real world and fantasy circuits I WANT to be included.

Realistically, my hopes and actual possibilities are Circuit de la Sarthe, Spa, Fuji, and Deep Forest or Trial Mountain.

Tracks will still be a lil ehh but at least it'll be better and a bit more enjoyable.

11. GBalao888

GBalao888

It's also about time that Gran Turismo also deserves to have Koenigsegg some time soon...

ProjectF, NosOsH and usmaan like this.
  12. Lee x sensai

Lee x sensai

IMG_2096.PNG IMG_2097.PNG IMG_2096.PNG IMG_2097.PNG IMG_2098.PNG IMG_2099.PNG IMG_2100.PNG

This pic upload around February 6 kaz in Barcelona doing press and Art work campaign for the game. I just notice the Nissan car, it look like super Gt car and I could see number with different color on the side. The body kit look way different to be normal Nissan car.
    Take this a grain of salt and just be speculation.
    Here the link to Instagram to check out the pic clear.

13. bmxmitch

bmxmitch

Why? Because rally is such a big part of GTS? :rolleyes:

Voodoovaj likes this.
  14. queleuleu

queleuleu

@Lee x sensai I think it's a 3d model done for this campaign and not something from Poly.

15. Need4Speed685

Need4Speed685

Holding out for a Nürburgring Package version personally, that's just my taste. But hey, I wouldn't mind either one to come.

VXR, ProjectF and Sparkz_360 like this.
  16. Alfabob46

Alfabob46

I really hope that they add 1 or 2 more daily races. Give us a selection of A to E.
    This week's choice of races for me has been the worst since the release. For a game that is designed to be about these races the choice this week has been disappointing to say the least.
    Please give us daily GR 1,3,4 races with at least 10 laps of each.

17. k12power

k12power

I believe that they will give us Super GT when the Championship will start..

Manasseh257NSX likes this.
  18. Lord Kacperov

Lord Kacperov (Banned)

I think we could be getting new Blue Moon Bay layouts, a new Tokyo Expressway layout, and if we’re getting a new location, then it may be Spa. Or perhaps we’re getting Spa next month. Deep Forest will probably be added in May (along with two other classic GT tracks), and La Sarthe could be added in June.

I hope we’re getting the Lexus LFA this month, preferably the normal edition.

19. Manasseh257NSX

Manasseh257NSX

Here's hoping! :cheers: I really slept on the Super GT series and I see now those cars are incredibly fast and have a dumb amount of downforce. It's not quite LMP down force but it's damn close! Lol

k12power likes this.
  20. Lee x sensai

Lee x sensai

I agree, there no way we get super GT early. We don't know Year model we getting.
    Pluss i don't get why all the car they could choose
    they chooser this car instead ? It kinda misleading to people to promot the game.
    :D

21. TotosaLoko

TotosaLoko

It will be a real lottery, i would like to see Le Mans, the Ferrari 488 and the new Ford GT, but maybe it starts cycling, Japan and then USA before delivering another European track, it could be Fuji and some SuperGT cars that most people eagerly awaits, would make sense since the track is also part of the WEC calendar.

22. BrunusCL82

BrunusCL82

Gr2 = Super GT, FIA GT1 e DTM.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2018
  23. zzz_pt

zzz_pt Premium

Why would PD, a company who makes arguably the best 3D models of cars, allow some other 3rd party company to use a car they don't have or intend to have in the game?

I think PD wouldn't make something so amateurish like that. But I can be wrong ofc.

VXR and TheNuvolari like this.
  24. HellzFire

HellzFire

A super gt group would be awesome.

Are they faster than the actual gr3 cars we have?

25. catamount39

catamount39

GT500 is faster than LMP2, so yes.

26. zzz_pt

zzz_pt Premium

Yes.

Hmmm. I don't think so. Source?

27. Northstar

Northstar Premium

They are considerably faster at Fuji and hold the track record at Chang (don't know the best LMP2 time), which are the only two tracks that both classes race on currently.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fuji_Speedway

Edit: At Chang the best LMP2 time for this years race was 1:25.881 compared to the track record of 1:25.441 set by a GT500.

ProjectF, nissman, dabz343 and 3 others like this.
  28. sparkytooth

sparkytooth Premium

On Fuji, GT500s are second only to actual P1 Hybrids

29. RaY29rus

RaY29rus

It's not PD model. You can see authors team "Vista Diferent" on license plate.

queleuleu likes this.
  30. PozzaP87

PozzaP87

Not really bothered by the cars coming I really want some new track(s)

dabz343 and TheGeologist like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.