The February update discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
New tracks, Such as mentioned above (No layouts) entire new tracks, and cars as from the GT3 A-spec with the Xanavi Skyline, Castrol Supra and Arta and Mugen NSX and so on, That would be lovely.

Maybe make a new complete new class with this types of cars as they might not be competeive with the "New" car classes perhaps, Or in the same class dosent really bother me as long as i can have my hands on this type of cars :)

Cheers!

Would love to see the SuperGT class come to life for the next car update.

Also, tracks have to be high on the priority list for PD.. Some of these tracks are just.... Smh

The car list is honestly great! I actually have no problem with the car list. (Add a SuperGT Class, a couple more Gr. 4 cars, and some legendary street cars and it'll be damn near flawless)

As for tracks... Idk. I'm hoping the issue is that PD had a lot more tracks they planned to include originally but just couldn't get them operating in the intended way they wanted at launch. I'm not going to hold my breath on all the real world and fantasy circuits I WANT to be included.

Realistically, my hopes and actual possibilities are Circuit de la Sarthe, Spa, Fuji, and Deep Forest or Trial Mountain.

Tracks will still be a lil ehh but at least it'll be better and a bit more enjoyable.

IMG_2096.PNG
IMG_2097.PNG
IMG_2096.PNG
IMG_2097.PNG
IMG_2098.PNG
IMG_2099.PNG
IMG_2100.PNG

This pic upload around February 6 kaz in Barcelona doing press and Art work campaign for the game. I just notice the Nissan car, it look like super Gt car and I could see number with different color on the side. The body kit look way different to be normal Nissan car.
Take this a grain of salt and just be speculation.
Here the link to Instagram to check out the pic clear.

I really hope that they add 1 or 2 more daily races. Give us a selection of A to E.
This week's choice of races for me has been the worst since the release. For a game that is designed to be about these races the choice this week has been disappointing to say the least.
Please give us daily GR 1,3,4 races with at least 10 laps of each.

Would love to see the SuperGT class come to life for the next car update.

Also, tracks have to be high on the priority list for PD.. Some of these tracks are just.... Smh

The car list is honestly great! I actually have no problem with the car list. (Add a SuperGT Class, a couple more Gr. 4 cars, and some legendary street cars and it'll be damn near flawless)

As for tracks... Idk. I'm hoping the issue is that PD had a lot more tracks they planned to include originally but just couldn't get them operating in the intended way they wanted at launch. I'm not going to hold my breath on all the real world and fantasy circuits I WANT to be included.

Realistically, my hopes and actual possibilities are Circuit de la Sarthe, Spa, Fuji, and Deep Forest or Trial Mountain.

Tracks will still be a lil ehh but at least it'll be better and a bit more enjoyable.
I believe that they will give us Super GT when the Championship will start..

I think we could be getting new Blue Moon Bay layouts, a new Tokyo Expressway layout, and if we’re getting a new location, then it may be Spa. Or perhaps we’re getting Spa next month. Deep Forest will probably be added in May (along with two other classic GT tracks), and La Sarthe could be added in June.

I hope we’re getting the Lexus LFA this month, preferably the normal edition.

I believe that they will give us Super GT when the Championship will start..

Here's hoping! :cheers: I really slept on the Super GT series and I see now those cars are incredibly fast and have a dumb amount of downforce. It's not quite LMP down force but it's damn close! Lol

@Lee x sensai I think it's a 3d model done for this campaign and not something from Poly.
I agree, there no way we get super GT early. We don't know Year model we getting.
Pluss i don't get why all the car they could choose
they chooser this car instead ? It kinda misleading to people to promot the game.
:D

It will be a real lottery, i would like to see Le Mans, the Ferrari 488 and the new Ford GT, but maybe it starts cycling, Japan and then USA before delivering another European track, it could be Fuji and some SuperGT cars that most people eagerly awaits, would make sense since the track is also part of the WEC calendar.

@Lee x sensai I think it's a 3d model done for this campaign and not something from Poly.

I agree, there no way we get super GT early. We don't know Year model we getting.
Pluss i don't get why all the car they could choose
they chooser this car instead ? It kinda misleading to people to promot the game.
:D

Why would PD, a company who makes arguably the best 3D models of cars, allow some other 3rd party company to use a car they don't have or intend to have in the game?

I think PD wouldn't make something so amateurish like that. But I can be wrong ofc.

Hmmm. I don't think so. Source?

They are considerably faster at Fuji and hold the track record at Chang (don't know the best LMP2 time), which are the only two tracks that both classes race on currently.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fuji_Speedway

Edit: At Chang the best LMP2 time for this years race was 1:25.881 compared to the track record of 1:25.441 set by a GT500.

Why would PD, a company who makes arguably the best 3D models of cars, allow some other 3rd party company to use a car they don't have or intend to have in the game?

I think PD wouldn't make something so amateurish like that. But I can be wrong ofc.
It's not PD model. You can see authors team "Vista Diferent" on license plate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back