Gran Turismo Sport - Master Track List

• Thread starter Samus
  • 646 comments
Would love to see that big Test Course from GT6 in GTS

If PD improve the GT mode in order to have a properly "like the wind" Races must make the GTS version of the SSRX or the SSR7 (the wangan type)

IR

This has me thinking will there be another couple tracks included with the next 28 cars between one to two mire updates by the end of March?

This has me thinking will there be another couple tracks included with the next 28 cars between one to two mire updates by the end of March?

You would hope so given the FIA Season starts in April 2018. I'd expect any tracks to be used in that season to be avialable by then.

Great to see the game evolving as PD promised and on the time scheduke they laid out......long may it continue.......

Has anyone else had the same idea as me, to create a Poll for New circuits they would like to see the most ?

I know a Poll was created for favourite current circuits but I haven't seen a Poll for New ones yet unless it's an old thread.

Looking at the old track list, I've thought of some potential new layouts from existing tracks (each also has reverse variants):
- Alsace Forest
- Alsace Full (combining Village + Forest)
- Monza 80's (from GT6)
- Blue Moon Bay Infield
- Brands 80's
- Broad Bean Infield
- Colorado Springs Extension (can't think of a name)
- Colorado Springs Full (Lake + Extension)
- Dragon Trail Mountainside
- Dragon Trail Full (Seaside + Mountainside)
- Miyabi Reverse (odd that this isn't included already)
- Northern Isle Infield (fully drivable and connected to oval, not just in Mission events)
- Nurburgring Short (takes shortcut before hairpin)
- Nurburgring VLN (as above + combined with Nordschleife)
- Sardegna Extension (can't think of a name)
- Sardegna Full (Windmills + Extension)
- Suzuka West (have been waiting since GT4 to return)
- Tokyo West? North? South? Ring Road? (each has Inner + Outer variation)
- Tokyo Free Roam (combining all the variations with no barriers :drool:)

Also this is just wishful thinking, but PD might add "Wet" variants to some tracks. Otherwise why bother putting Intermediate and Wet tyres into the game?

Let's see how many of those comes true :D

As for the "wet variant of the track", meaning rainy conditions, it was a big issue in GT4 when Kaz explained that it demanded another layer of coding for the rainy track and in this same interview he explained why the damages to the cars were limited because of the lack of the processing power of the console, he stated that they used a "last bit" of computing power of the PS to make the game.With today's powerful PS4 and especially PS4 PRO, the rainy conditions for ALL tracks as well as times of the day (morning, noon evening, afternoon) should NOT be an issue AT ALL.I know I am shouting and that PD neither Sony are listening. The User should be able to pick the time of the day, for ex: afternoon with rain or a dry morning..it's just a matter of coding line after line as far as rain is concerned, they have the model from previous GT serials, I would really like to drive on the Nordschleife on a rainy afternoon with a Nissan GTR a "bit" tuned :cheers:

Just bring us back the Deep forest raceway ô Polyphony&Sony, the sacred Duo :bowdown:

Last edited by a moderator:
As for the "wet variant of the track", meaning rainy conditions, it was a big issue in GT4 when Kaz explained that it demanded another layer of coding for the rainy track and in this same interview he explained why the damages to the cars were limited because of the lack of the processing power of the console, he stated that they used a "last bit" of computing power of the PS to make the game.With today's powerful PS4 and especially PS4 PRO, the rainy conditions for ALL tracks as well as times of the day (morning, noon evening, afternoon) should NOT be an issue AT ALL.I know I am shouting and that PD neither Sony are listening. The User should be able to pick the time of the day, for ex: afternoon with rain or a dry morning..it's just a matter of coding line after line as far as rain is concerned, they have the model from previous GT serials, I would really like to drive on the Nordschleife on a rainy afternoon with a Nissan GTR a "bit" tuned :cheers:

Just bring us back the Deep forest raceway ô Polyphony&Sony, the sacred Duo :bowdown:

The rain coding from previous games will not work on ps4. It's coded for an entire different architecture the amount of time and resources it would take to convert it to support the ps4 architecture would be a waste. Ps4 and ps4 pro really aren't that powerful, we will see rain in the game but we won't be getting anything dynamic due to the cpu on both consoles in that area they are tremendously weak normal ps4 even more so because it's cpu is super slow and the GPU is the equivalent of a gpu from 6 years ago. PD put the majority of the GPU/CPU on the car models, texturing, fps and the lighting system. You want dynamic weather something in one of those areas will have to receive a downgrade in quality.

I have an idea:
Each month they add a new circuit and put new loyouts on game circuits. For example:

February: Dragon trial
Dragon trail east
Dragon Trial West

March: La sarthe
Blue mon bay inside

Etc

By the way, do you think Poly would dare to create loyouts for Deep forest or Trial montain?

Small note: on the list it says there are 12 dlc tracks. It should be 10:
Monza (2)
Kyoto combined (2)
Maggiore (6)

As far as I can see it, we can expect some added layouts on these tracks:
- Alsace
- Autodrome Nazionale Monza (two shorter versions, and hope for Sopraelevata with historic Monza)
- Blue Moon Bay Speedway
- Dragon Trail
- Nürburgring (there is short version and another 24h version, would be nice to reincarnate old Nürburgring)
- Suzuka Circuit (west)
- Tokyo Expressway

What do you think guys?

I have an idea:
Each month they add a new circuit and put new loyouts on game circuits. For example:

February: Dragon trial
Dragon trail east
Dragon Trial West

March: La sarthe
Blue mon bay inside

Etc

By the way, do you think Poly would dare to create loyouts for Deep forest or Trial montain?
Deep Forest is already confirmed for a future update.

No chat about the new layouts for Blue Moon Bay?[/QUOTE

Both can be run in reverse. The shorter of the two is very basic. Mostly on the oval with a couple of dips into the infield on a flat track. The longer version is more like Daytona. It has a basic layout with turns that you can over accelerate into if your not careful. I can see dive bomb braking being an issue in sport mode.

Both can be run in reverse. The shorter of the two is very basic. Mostly on the oval with a couple of dips into the infield on a flat track. The longer version is more like Daytona. It has a basic layout with turns that you can over accelerate into if your not careful. I can see dive bomb braking being an issue in sport mode

I don't know about that, I feel the approach is more similar to Homestead-Miami in how you dart right off and brake for the corner as well as how the in-field weaves around.

I'm a bit confused .... I've been playing offline only and wondering where all the tracks are ? I've completed all the missions and driving school 100% with the exception of track experience at 98%. I've driven over 4,000 miles, earned over 10 million credits and 65,000 mileage points. I'm at Level 32 and still only see 18 locations for tracks (various versions are available). The only ones I recognize as real world tracks are Brazil, Suzuka, Monza, Nurburgring, Brands Hatch, Mt. Panorama and Willow Springs. I realize that some of the smaller, lesser known tracks may actually exist in Japan but they're not widely known. I can't believe that this is it for track locations at this stage of the release. Maybe it's no coincidence that I've seen GT Sport selling for $39.95 on Amazon .... it's only half a game apparently :confused:

I'm a bit confused .... I've been playing offline only and wondering where all the tracks are ? I've completed all the missions and driving school 100% with the exception of track experience at 98%. I've driven over 4,000 miles, earned over 10 million credits and 65,000 mileage points. I'm at Level 32 and still only see 18 locations for tracks (various versions are available). The only ones I recognize as real world tracks are Brazil, Suzuka, Monza, Nurburgring, Brands Hatch, Mt. Panorama and Willow Springs. I realize that some of the smaller, lesser known tracks may actually exist in Japan but they're not widely known. I can't believe that this is it for track locations at this stage of the release. Maybe it's no coincidence that I've seen GT Sport selling for $39.95 on Amazon .... it's only half a game apparently :confused:

It is really a shame. I haven't basically touched GTS because of the lack of tracks. Tracks is the most important content and since I really dislike fantasy tracks, GTS unfortunately has the content of a demo.

Back