Gran Turismo Sport - Master Track List

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo Sport' started by Samus, Oct 29, 2015.

1. Mires

Mires

Just an idea, maybe silly, maybe not.

There are Original tracks in game with prefixes at its name:

Dragon Trail - Seaside
    Colorado Springs - Lake
    Autodrome Lago Maggiore - GP
    Sardegna - Windmills

etc.
    As there are those with more layouts with these prefixes...

Could that mean that PD will add more layouts of those locations? I mean alongside with other awaited tracks...

Sergio18, ed24 and ProjectF like this.
  2. TFLC_Dullman

TFLC_Dullman

Is there a page where I can see all the track Layouts (or Maps)...

PozzaP87 likes this.
  3. Sergio18

Sergio18

I hope that Blue Monday Speedway have a layout, the art direction of this tracks its excelent, i really loved

ProjectF and Mires like this.
  4. danhighway

danhighway

There seems to be some roads that go into the infield after turn 1, possibly a road course version at some point in the future?

Sergio18 likes this.
  5. aems

aems

It's funny, I really seem to remember seeing the track in the arcade section, but level locked. I can't remember if it was in the beta, or the final game, but I remember thinking that it was strange that the level cap was higher for le mans, than for the ring. Also there is a trophy related to le mans. Anybody else remember something like that, or am I just dreaming?

6. jaytmtb

jaytmtb

Well we have Gran Turismo Sport for 57 logons at this point, and I still think this is the best GT to date
    I know this has been said numerous times to date, but I'm really missing a bunch of my favorite
    tracks, fingers crossed the next update for GT Sport will have a bunch of tracks, and an M5 :D

RazorSharkz likes this.
  7. sirjim73

sirjim73

Kyoto driving park in the first post needs to be updated for the combined circuit :D. Let's hope for more layouts and new tracks in 2018 :cheers:

ProjectF and speeeyskells like this.
  8. BrunusCL82

BrunusCL82

If you run Dragon Trail in reverse mode, in the "S" it is possible to see a clue on a high relief, behind the paddock. Was it the alternative route?

9. Sergio18

Sergio18

I've seen it too, but it does not look like a competition road

10. Josh Ragland

Josh Ragland

This is a screenshot from the best of PS 2017.Can anybody tell whether this is a existing track or not

Attached Files:

PSN:And-War likes this.
  11. Mires

Mires

Looks like Lago Maggiore, the esses uphill

12. TheNuvolari

TheNuvolari

Looks like it's Lago Maggiore - maybe reverse.

13. MroczMR

MroczMR

Yep. My bet is on Lago Maggiore.

14. JacksHerer

JacksHerer

Gtplanet needs a thread with a poll of all the tracks various people want, and say 5 votes per person.

BrunusCL82 likes this.
  15. Famine

Famine Administrator

JacksHerer likes this.
  16. gambino

gambino

sirjim73, I-Runner and breakbeatfreak like this.
  17. GRogall

GRogall

I was very disappointed with GT Sports when I first got it! Although it was given to me by a dealer, but I think PD will release most of the tracks from GT 4 over time. I think we will probably have to pay for some of them, like the Circuit de la Sarthe but im sure it will look great when it comes out! Having played GT Sports since its release in Oktober and liking the handling of the controls, I decided to try GT 4 again today and dust of my old PS2, I couldn't believe how bad the game handled !? Well back from the dead anyway...

18. PSN:And-War

PSN:And-War

you are being hopeful if you think all GT4 tracks come to GTS, Kazz needs to outsource the modeling, that is what all others racing games do, with the exception of GT, when they start doing that content will come much faster....

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2018
    gambino likes this.
  19. BrunusCL82

BrunusCL82

I do not know. I just know that everything is wrong in PD about the production of race tracks.

It seems that they live in a bubble and do not listen to the urges of the community.

Excessive race tracks are preferable than excess cars or scapes. It is getting very frustrating every day running on the same and repeated circuits.

As friends have said, it's unbelievable GTS to be a FIA-sanctioned game, purporting to be the official FIA game, not having the major motorsport circuits in the world.

Sounds like a joke. I do not know how difficult it would be for Kaz to outsource the production of race tracks.

Sincerely? I do not know. I just know that this lack of content is very wrong for what GTS wants to propose.

20. ss3

ss3

Has anyone else thought the tourist layout of Nurburgring in time trial would be sooo fun in single race or online?!

21. gambino

gambino

Very nice pic, guess you had fun making it :cheers:

22. MrWaflz55

MrWaflz55

Nope, unless you want to park every lap. It would only be a one-lap race if you're using that layout, the only difference would be the starting line moving to the huge straight near the end.

23. Dylan

Dylan Premium

You can create free run lobbies with the tourist layout, but for some reason, when searching for lobbies, you can't search for lobbies using it. (Did that make any sense?)

ss3 likes this.
  24. ss3

ss3

Yeah thanks @Dylan. I didn’t know that and @MrWaflz55

Last edited: Jan 11, 2018
  25. MrWaflz55

MrWaflz55

You can search for it online also but only if you have the free run setting selected.

ss3 likes this.
  26. dzumaalcapone

dzumaalcapone

Anyone else think the japanese tracks are way harder than the european tracks?

Suzuka and Kyoto both have those looooong corners..

gambino likes this.
  27. PSN:And-War

PSN:And-War

Just playing aroundwith the Blur and focus took me a while

28. gambino

gambino

Yes, but the work, as well as the final results, the picture(s), that is, are most gratifying. I am currently in the phase of making (very) sharp pictures of the car but with the blurry background, and just kind of "mastered" a bit that segment of the photo mode in a polyphonic world :bowdown:"PD":tup::gtplanet:, btw. it is really important to carefully choose your background when you're making blurry background photos in order to try to convey that feeling of the "movement of the object through the surroundings" just like it were a live event, I suppose that this is the "ultimate goal" for most photographers here and that is realism, as much as can be expected from a PS4 PRO;) .Of course, we're not all the same and different people enjoy different aspects of the photo mode and GT world in general.
    :cheers:E X C E L L E N T W E E K E E N D TO ALL GT DRIVERS:cheers: HAPPY RACING AND LOTS OF RELAXED HOURS OF GAMEPLAY :):gtpflag::gtplanet:

I think that some tracks are more demanding than others, that's all.Maybe there's now, after Europe and then the States a "Japanese Way/school" of how to build tracks that is emerging.Still, Nordschleife will always be more demanding than, let's say Dragons Trail in GT Sport.My dream is that they give us back ALL THE TRACKS AND ALL THE CARS THAT EVER EXISTED IN ALL GRANTURISMO'S FROM GT.I ONWARDS in an enourmous update along with even more tuning :bowdown::D:banghead::banghead::banghead::irked:->one can always dream.
    :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2018
  29. TorqueHappenS08

TorqueHappenS08

Isn't the Isle of man supposed to be coming?

30. rex1825

rex1825

Maybe for TT... who knows... :)

As far as I know, there was a rumor that PD was seen on Isle of Man after they scanned Bathrust before GT6 came out...