• 646 comments
Just an idea, maybe silly, maybe not.

There are Original tracks in game with prefixes at its name:

Dragon Trail - Seaside
Colorado Springs - Lake
Autodrome Lago Maggiore - GP
Sardegna - Windmills

etc.
As there are those with more layouts with these prefixes...

Could that mean that PD will add more layouts of those locations? I mean alongside with other awaited tracks...

Dragon Trail - Seaside
Colorado Springs - Lake
Sardegna - Windmills

etc.

Could that mean that PD will add more layouts of those locations? I mean alongside with other awaited tracks...

I hope that Blue Monday Speedway have a layout, the art direction of this tracks its excelent, i really loved

I hope that Blue Monday Speedway have a layout, the art direction of this tracks its excelent, i really loved

There seems to be some roads that go into the infield after turn 1, possibly a road course version at some point in the future?

The only tack that I feel is really, really strange that it's missing is Circuit de la Sarthe. They got plenty of LMP cars in the game and there's lots of information about Le Mans in car descriptions and history reels. But the actual track, that is so important to mention, is nowhere to be found.

It's actually quite laughable.
It's funny, I really seem to remember seeing the track in the arcade section, but level locked. I can't remember if it was in the beta, or the final game, but I remember thinking that it was strange that the level cap was higher for le mans, than for the ring. Also there is a trophy related to le mans. Anybody else remember something like that, or am I just dreaming?

Well we have Gran Turismo Sport for 57 logons at this point, and I still think this is the best GT to date
I know this has been said numerous times to date, but I'm really missing a bunch of my favorite
tracks, fingers crossed the next update for GT Sport will have a bunch of tracks, and an M5 :D

Dragon Trail - Seaside
Colorado Springs - Lake
Sardegna - Windmills

etc.

If you run Dragon Trail in reverse mode, in the "S" it is possible to see a clue on a high relief, behind the paddock. Was it the alternative route?

This is a screenshot from the best of PS 2017.Can anybody tell whether this is a existing track or not

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-12-28-21-35-42-421.jpeg
    Screenshot_2017-12-28-21-35-42-421.jpeg
    49.1 KB · Views: 238
Dragon Trail - real location in Croatia

https://goo.gl/maps/JUGF8GSajN42

image.png
[/QUOTE

Yes, but apart the empty fields above Makarska by the sea and the mountain Biokovo /1600-1800 m elevation/ on the north and the sea southbound there is no racing circuit, never was, never will be.An impressive scenery as far as sighting is concerned but the circuit is purely fictional....not that I mind, it is a good publicity for Croatia....

I was very disappointed with GT Sports when I first got it! Although it was given to me by a dealer, but I think PD will release most of the tracks from GT 4 over time. I think we will probably have to pay for some of them, like the Circuit de la Sarthe but im sure it will look great when it comes out! Having played GT Sports since its release in Oktober and liking the handling of the controls, I decided to try GT 4 again today and dust of my old PS2, I couldn't believe how bad the game handled !? Well back from the dead anyway...

I was very disappointed with GT Sports when I first got it! Although it was given to me by a dealer, but I think PD will release most of the tracks from GT 4 over time. I think we will probably have to pay for some of them, like the Circuit de la Sarthe but im sure it will look great when it comes out! Having played GT Sports since its release in Oktober and liking the handling of the controls, I decided to try GT 4 again today and dust of my old PS2, I couldn't believe how bad the game handled !? Well back from the dead anyway...
you are being hopeful if you think all GT4 tracks come to GTS, Kazz needs to outsource the modeling, that is what all others racing games do, with the exception of GT, when they start doing that content will come much faster....

Attachments

• _63412801_bigpicturevettel.jpg
    _63412801_bigpicturevettel.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 138
Last edited by a moderator:
I do not know. I just know that everything is wrong in PD about the production of race tracks.

It seems that they live in a bubble and do not listen to the urges of the community.

Excessive race tracks are preferable than excess cars or scapes. It is getting very frustrating every day running on the same and repeated circuits.

As friends have said, it's unbelievable GTS to be a FIA-sanctioned game, purporting to be the official FIA game, not having the major motorsport circuits in the world.

Sounds like a joke. I do not know how difficult it would be for Kaz to outsource the production of race tracks.

Sincerely? I do not know. I just know that this lack of content is very wrong for what GTS wants to propose.

Has anyone else thought the tourist layout of Nurburgring in time trial would be sooo fun in single race or online?!

you are being hopeful if you think all GT4 tracks come to GTS, Kazz needs to outsource the modeling, that is what all others racing games do, with the exception of GT, when they start doing that content will come much faster....
Very nice pic, guess you had fun making it :cheers:

ss3
Has anyone else thought the tourist layout of Nurburgring in time trial would be sooo fun in single race or online?!

Nope, unless you want to park every lap. It would only be a one-lap race if you're using that layout, the only difference would be the starting line moving to the huge straight near the end.

ss3
You can create free run lobbies with the tourist layout, but for some reason, when searching for lobbies, you can't search for lobbies using it. (Did that make any sense?)

You can create free run lobbies with the tourist layout, but for some reason, when searching for lobbies, you can't search for lobbies using it. (Did that make any sense?)
Yeah thanks @Dylan. I didn’t know that and @MrWaflz55

Last edited:
Just playing aroundwith the Blur and focus took me a while
Yes, but the work, as well as the final results, the picture(s), that is, are most gratifying. I am currently in the phase of making (very) sharp pictures of the car but with the blurry background, and just kind of "mastered" a bit that segment of the photo mode in a polyphonic world :bowdown:"PD"👍:gtplanet:, btw. it is really important to carefully choose your background when you're making blurry background photos in order to try to convey that feeling of the "movement of the object through the surroundings" just like it were a live event, I suppose that this is the "ultimate goal" for most photographers here and that is realism, as much as can be expected from a PS4 PRO;) .Of course, we're not all the same and different people enjoy different aspects of the photo mode and GT world in general.
:cheers:E X C E L L E N T W E E K E E N D TO ALL GT DRIVERS:cheers: HAPPY RACING AND LOTS OF RELAXED HOURS OF GAMEPLAY :):gtpflag::gtplanet:

Anyone else thinks the japanese tracks are way harder than the european tracks?

Suzuka and Kyoto both have those looooong corners..

I think that some tracks are more demanding than others, that's all.Maybe there's now, after Europe and then the States a "Japanese Way/school" of how to build tracks that is emerging.Still, Nordschleife will always be more demanding than, let's say Dragons Trail in GT Sport.My dream is that they give us back ALL THE TRACKS AND ALL THE CARS THAT EVER EXISTED IN ALL GRANTURISMO'S FROM GT.I ONWARDS in an enourmous update along with even more tuning :bowdown::D:banghead::banghead::banghead::irked:->one can always dream.
:cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back