Gran Turismo Sport New Cars Leaked: Porsche 930 Turbo, Civic Type R, and More

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 out of 4 ain’t bad. But Honda S800? That's the one that broke the camels back. Way too many old, cereal-box cars being added to this game. We need some more cars from this century.

As another user pointed out, it’s not even the RSC version. This is just one more dust collector I’ll never drive.

Here’s to hoping this is the Rain update.

It would be horrible it were the RSC version. The Honda won't match the Toyota Sports 800 if they went and did that. This is the car I want from these additions and looking forward to it.

Also modern cars suck more classics the better.

I absolutely loved the Mazda tc in previous games. It was my go to car.
I’m excited for its return.
Where it is going to be placed concerns me though.
Please, not the wasteland that is group X. GR4 might work. But, I feel it’ll be a turd in that class. Any track with a sizable straight will be it’s Achilles heel. N200?? Only the Toyota Cheater car will be its competition.
Regardless, thank you PD for this very nice, free update.

The Roadster TC is NZD 1.65, way lower than usual Gr.4 PS Store price of NZD 3.25 (since I'm expecting Gr.4). Is this a sign of it being not a Gr.4 car?

Confirmed already that the TC will not be Gr.4, still most excited for this car though!!

Gotta give props to PD for bringing the Miata TC back. One of my all time favourite drives.:drool:

A bit of a bugger we can't drop a supercharger on it but a naturally aspirated 198hp/795kg is still good fun. Possibly the perfect car for a one make race series... Hmmm...💡

This is the discussion thread for a recent post on GTPlanet:
This article was published by Jordan Greer (@Jordan) on July 23rd, 2019 in the Gran Turismo Sport category.
Worst update ever......actually might be there best. Good to see a racing car added in an update for a racing sim.

I hope I'm right...I'd hate to see that car go to waste. What was done with the Ford GT LM Spec II and McLaren F1 GT1 is what got me thinking what could happen with the Mazda. Fingers crossed....

An another thing: that touring car, being included in GTSport, gave me some ideas on what other touring cars could come back.
If there actual racing cars, then don't expect to see many, if any in GT Sport

Better update than the last one it is :cheers:

Honda S800 '66 (N100) CR. 70.000 standard GT6
RSC 800 livery, would be nice
latest

Honda CIVIC TYPE R (EK) '98 (N200) Cr. 25.000 standard GT6
latest

latest

I already saw the differences between both models.

Spoon livery :drool:
latest

Mazda Roadster Touring Car (GR.X or N200) underpower for a GR class Cr. 150.000 - 200.000 premium GT6

RUF BTR :bowdown:
latest

:D:banghead:
Porsche 911 Turbo (930) '81 (N300) cr. 200.000 - 250.000 New in GT

Last edited:
The 930 Turbo is arguably a great classic but I very much prefer the 964 Turbo that followed. The EK9 Civic is a car I definitely expected to return, but I never imagined it would be the '98 standard car upgraded to premium. The S800 I had predicted to receive the premium treatment eventually, especially after the Sports 800 arrived in the previous update, but sooner than expected.

The low count of cars in recent updates is underwhelming though. Of course, four free cars are better than nothing. :)

With so few cars now returning per update, it's beginning to look like we still have a mountain to climb before all the undeniable classics from past games return in 4K glory.

I'm not getting how that makes it a waste though? Am I missing something? lol
At least to me it’s because it’s not a unique car. There are already 2 representations of the Miata in the game. But no 3000gt. That’s my point. The 3000gt deserves representation yet it’s not even in the Mitsubishi museum

I'm good with this but was expecting a surprise release with something like the Corvette C8, let's just see what happens in the next few months.

At least to me it’s because it’s not a unique car. There are already 2 representations of the Miata in the game. But no 3000gt. That’s my point. The 3000gt deserves representation yet it’s not even in the Mitsubishi museum

Mitsubishi has been lacking in DLC content. Unless I'm mistaken, I believe the '96 Lancer was the last and only DLC car we've gotten from them - and that was over a year ago. Considering all of the classic JDM we've gotten via DLC, I'd be surprised if the GTO didn't make its return in GT Sport.

Love the cars coming with this update, the cherry on top would be to get a real world track also, more fantasy tracks would seem to indicate that they maybe saving there license fees for the next title.

Love the cars coming with this update, the cherry on top would be to get a real world track also, more fantasy tracks would seem to indicate that they maybe saving there license fees for the next title.

Which, if true, would bode well for people wanting to see the original tracks remastered.

Mitsubishi isn't the only Manufacturer that is lacking many cars in terms of DLC but cars like 3000gt or fto are weirdly not represented.

Still waiting for more Alfa Romeo and the Chaparrals 2D and 2J (inb4 they're there but cost 20m ...)

Which, if true, would bode well for people wanting to see the original tracks remastered.
Almost two years out, I think we would have seen the original tracks by now (exception the test track), I think PD are saving them for the next title, the fantasy tracks I'm thinking about are new ones.

Since these were leaked on the store, and you can’t buy cars that are over 10,000,000 credits on the store, and we usually get 5 cars, Gulf liveried GT40?

Wouldn’t it be awesome to see your car come in the month of your b day.
I’m hoping for that but that is very unlikely

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back