Gran Turismo Sport to be Playable at 2017 Tokyo Auto Salon

I bought the game in november, and I was disappointed like everyone that there was only 4 tracks and about 50 cars and no rain. Spec 2 came along adding 2 cars, namely the miata and its eu counterpart, but are they adding new tracks anytime soon? I hope to see news in this event regarding tracks. At least they could add one third of kart space.

I bought the game in november, and I was disappointed like everyone that there was only 4 tracks and about 50 cars and no rain. Spec 2 came along adding 2 cars, namely the miata and its eu counterpart, but are they adding new tracks anytime soon? I hope to see news in this event regarding tracks. At least they could add one third of kart space.
You're lucky. I bought mine and it had missing features as promised.
No cars, no tracks, no sport mode, no offline play, AI was nonexistent. Might as well have not brought the game out and waited til it was finished. Oh, wait...

I look forward to seeing Nurburgring and Brands Hatch again.

Cancelled

e37.png

I hope it's also playable on DualShock 4s at the event and we get to hear impressions from people that played it.

I've always liked this series (100% completion in all the titles I've played) but have never been interested in getting a wheel. That meant dealing with a lot of handling issues in Gran Turismo 6 unfortunately. Compare that to the Forza Motorsport series which feels great on a controller.

I hope it's also playable on DualShock 4s at the event and we get to hear impressions from people that played it.

I've always liked this series (100% completion in all the titles I've played) but have never been interested in getting a wheel. That meant dealing with a lot of handling issues in Gran Turismo 6 unfortunately. Compare that to the Forza Motorsport series which feels great on a controller.

1) Does your 100% include GT5? If so, WOW, kudos. I'm serious, I can't even imagine the grinding that would take to complete.

2) I went the controller route for years. But trust me, even an entry level wheel like the T150 will change the way you look at racing games for the better. If you decide to make the leap, it will be worth it!

What's that 99% joke about? I've been pretty out of the loop but I've noticed people joking about it in a few threads.

I agree, and besides, would Sony Japan not desire selling over a million PS4 Pro and newer TV's in the process?

sigh, I do envy creative studios that don't deem money to be a high priority. This would make America great IMHO.
I'm actually in the market for a new panel next month. Either a SONY 65x930d, Sammy 65ks9000, or at minimum a Sammy 65ks8000 depending on how much prices come down.

Is this the TAS thread, or another general discussion thread? :P

I like @SlipZtrEm's call regarding the 2 different ways to experience the game.
I was leaning towards 2 player Arcade battle, but the VR Tour mode fits much better. 👍
Requiring a ticket sounds right considering the extra accessories involved, time needed to fit the headset, etc.
How I didn't consider that, especially with both news items specifically stating VR, is beyond me. :lol:

I'll be there
Nice.
Enjoy. 👍

Will you be able to record videos?

Some footage of how the VR mode works off the TV screen would be cool.
And a note of how many, if any, other cars are on track.

For the regular pod seat driving, a semi-slow run through all cars available to choose from would be awesome.
Or maybe even a peek into the Garage if available. :sly:

1) Does your 100% include GT5? If so, WOW, kudos. I'm serious, I can't even imagine the grinding that would take to complete.

2) I went the controller route for years. But trust me, even an entry level wheel like the T150 will change the way you look at racing games for the better. If you decide to make the leap, it will be worth it!
GT5 is the only one I haven't played. I didn't have a PS3 at the time, but bought one for GT6.

Not as bad as you think actually. Lot's and lots of grinding online seasonals though. The last couple of levels were single race level ups if I recall correctly (200% log on bonus). The bottom row of Endurance races got me to 40 before the N24. It took such a long time to get to the best race in the game. Didn't get all the Trophies though as I didn't Gold all events.

What's that 99% joke about? I've been pretty out of the loop but I've noticed people joking about it in a few threads.

A certain member back then kept saying he was 99% sure of things happening that he couldn't possibly know for sure and a large number of them turned out to be wrong. One of them was he was 99% sure the beta would arrive early 2016 as planned.

Back