Gran Turismo Sport to be Playable at 2017 Tokyo Auto Salon

...Well okay. TIL that I'm an irrational fool. I did buy the fat PS3 back in... uh, 2006? Early 2007? So I could play as-yet released FF13 and DMC4 as well as GT5, all three of them years away at the time.

And imagine my scalp boiling over when I learned that both FF13 and DMC4 went multi-platform. I wouldn't have forked out that much moolah for a PS3 in the first place and would've gotten the cheaper 360 instead.... :ouch: And GT5 turned out to be a spectacular mess on launch. Ah, the memories.
A little late (okay, really late) but I bought the PS3 when they were $700 ($800?)... didn't turn it on for nearly a year.

I played it once I think, then unplugged it and plugged my PS2 back in so I could play my import games.

A little late (okay, really late) but I bought the PS3 when they were $700 ($800?)... didn't turn it on for nearly a year.

I played it once I think, then unplugged it and plugged my PS2 back in so I could play my import games.

...Yeah, I know what you mean. After I bought the fat PS3, for the first few months all I did was to watch movies on it. You know, Blu-rays and stuff. It was new at the time, see.

"Look, how shiny it is!! OMG, 720p!!" (Didn't own a FullHD telly at the time)

Back