Gran Turismo Sport to be Playable at 2017 Tokyo Auto Salon

Has the Horse Thief Mile been mentioned before?

At the venue, a demonstration of "Gran Turismo SPORT" will be held. As the first trial and recording course using 4K / HDR environment and PlayStation® VR in Japan, Willow Springs · Raceway Horse Thief Mile, familiar to Japanese video magazine, will be the first for me. Please take this opportunity to experience the real pleasure of "American" Touge "!

I wonder what is going on in PD's mind... Showing This tokyo track for more than a year, narrow, lifeless, random turns not fitting for a race track and etc...

No hope whatsoever, disappointments to disappointments.
Arguably, it wasn't as lifeless as how it first appeared during the Copper Box event.

I find it sad how the japonese video games industry struggle today. I (we?) love them but Poly with this dead track with the same flaws (camera, damage, lifeless...). Final Fantasy 15 unfinished and now the Switch...

I find it sad how the japonese video games industry struggle today. I (we?) love them but Poly with this dead track with the same flaws (camera, damage, lifeless...). Final Fantasy 15 unfinished and now the Switch...
The problem is their domestic market is going for mobile platforms instead of traditional consoles. It began in the PS3 era. They were surprised by their success of the likes of Halo and other western games and tried to make western type games, which they had no practical experience of making, and farming out their successful franchises to western developers, who had no practical experience of making Japanese style games...

In the PS1 and 2 eras more than 95% of the games I bought came from Japanese developers. On PS3 it was downn to substantially less than 40%

To be honest I'm not expecting anything significant and new to appear in these show builds, it'll be the same old stable build for the most part until PD come back out on the promo cycle with all new content. It doesn't really make sense to release new tracks to show demos or add damage whilst they're not really out promoting it themselves.

Yeah it's the TAS, I wouldn't expect new features to be showcased at an event like this. Maybe at a game show or even an international auto show. This only seems like another opportunity to get their game pods playable with a little vr demo thrown in to generate some interest.

Licensing.

Wonder what it could be though. We know Ferrari are sticklers when it comes to licensing but they appear in other games with official liveries.
First question: Is this Ferrari GT3 a Ferrari sponsored car?

Second question: Wasn't the Ferrari F10 liveried with two numbers in two colours?

I'm only asking, because I don't know if it has to do with it being a Scuderia Ferrari.

GT-SPORT-27-c43d8.jpg

GT-SPORT-25-78faf.jpg

Different hand animation?

Back