Gran Turismo Sport Update Coming February 6

Why have functioning wipers on all cars when their is no chance of rain?

What does that have to do with anything?Working wipers are easy to implement,it's there since 2017,and no one said there's "no chance of rain" PD were still working on rain after the game released,if those plans were scrapped we don't know but Kaz said after GTS released they were working on it.

Wow, suddenly we have this thread already? I think I'm surprised that the next update will come sooner than expected.

Wow, suddenly we have this thread already? I think I'm surprised that the next update will come sooner than expected.

Maybe because it is likely only bug fixes, and a content update might come at a time you expect.

I mean sometimes the car won't show during a loading screen (very evident when you do GT League races or maybe Sport Mode).
Also intermittent freezing issues when going into sport mode or open lobby when your car is shown on the rotating scene

Hey, thats a cool Vette picture, who took that? :lol:

I hope they fix some bugs in the coming update. I'm getting a little annoyed at getting stuck in lobbies and having to reset the game.
I'm also getting disconnected from lobbies mid loading screen, only to be unable to join anything and, again, having to reset the game.

You are very very wrong , eh by the way who is that "We" you are talking about :confused:

Now what's wrong with the physics? I honestly can't see how they can be improved upon any further. Not on 5 year old hardware, anyway. I'm all for fixing bugs and adding content, but enough with fumbling around in the source code. That should have been taken care of during initial/beta testing, not over 12 months after public release.

Imagine if movie directors released a movie, right? 6 months later they re-write the whole script and re-release it as the same movie. Then they do the same thing again 6 months after that. Doesn't make much sense, does it?

Now what's wrong with the physics? I honestly can't see how they can be improved upon any further. Not on 5 year old hardware, anyway. I'm all for fixing bugs and adding content, but enough with fumbling around in the source code. That should have been taken care of during initial/beta testing, not over 12 months after public release.

Imagine if movie directors released a movie, right? 6 months later they re-write the whole script and re-release it as the same movie. Then they do the same thing again 6 months after that. Doesn't make much sense, does it?

Cough Blade Runner cough... :P

But I understand your point.

Back