Gran Turismo Sport Update Coming February 6

No. They would have released a trailer. Or Kaz would have tweeted a teaser.
Yeah that's what i thought, i was waiting for a trailer all day long even right now but there is nothing.. After being disapointed to have a weak update in January, no update in December, i'm starting to be really mad about PD and GTS.

This all could be a surprise update like the August Update. Everything was last minute. The Silhouettes dropped a few hours before maintenance and the trailer was during the maintenance hours... and there was a Maintenance Notification a few days prior as well.

This all could be a surprise update like the August Update. Everything was last minute. The Silhouettes dropped a few hours before maintenance and the trailer was during the maintenance hours... and there was a Maintenance Notification a few days prior as well.

Don't get your hopes up, we're mid-cycle (at least compared to previous update which was mid-Jan.)

Well PD jump the gun early, I was in the middle of a 10 lap race when I got a 3 hour notice until the servers went off, finished my race then went to do a quick edit on a livery, then couldn't save it. The servers were already down.

Ugh..

I'm sure no one is going to the Epic crying and whining thread, about this notification.

Uhhhh, wasn't this issue already fixed. Slow refuel and a hitting the Cinfirm button multiple times making the game uncontrollable(that's new to me).

PD messed up the "new game update" wording. Sure it's a NEW update FOR the game, but not a NEW GAME update.
IMG_6524.JPG

Uhhhh, wasn't this issue already fixed. Slow refuel and a hitting the Cinfirm button multiple times making the game uncontrollable(that's new to me).

PD messed up the "new game update" wording. Sure it's a NEW update FOR the game, but not a NEW GAME update.
View attachment 797847
What's wrong with the wording? This is definitely a new game update. It's just not a content update.

Thats just PD speak. This is the "real driving simulator" after all.

Asking out of pure curiosity but does anyone else have a problem doing the Circuit Experience Tokyo Expressway - South Inner Loop?
Every time I press the Race entry at any of the stages including the final full lap the game freezes and stays frozen. Last time a was waiting for over half an hour and nothing happened.

Anyone know why this is or had similar issue but managed to fix it? Thank you.

First thing: Thanks for choosing my pic, Kyle!

Second thing: I did download and installation of 1.33 this morning and now my PS4 ist telling me, it's in the process of downloading another 41.xxx MB of update 1.33... Anyone experiencing this too?

Back