Gran Turismo Sport v1.23 Now Available: New Circuit de Sainte-Croix, Mercedes F1 Car and More

Dude, Hamilton is on a level of Prost and Senna. People in 10-20 years would be glad that they could drive his car in a video game.

I fully acknowledge that Schumacher and Vettel are probably the two best drivers of all time based on results.

This still doesnt make me a fan of them nor does it make me want to drive their cars nor do I feel 'blessed' having seen both of them at their peak.

I do like Hamilton though.

I fully acknowledge that Schumacher and Vettel are probably the two best drivers of all time based on results.

This still doesnt make me a fan of them nor does it make me want to drive their cars nor do I feel 'blessed' having seen both of them at their peak.

I do like Hamilton though.

Vettle casues the dumbest looking crashes in the history of F1. Every time he crash He makes it looks like he doesn't know how to drive period.
then you hear his stupid a** on the radio "sorry guys, sorry":rolleyes:

My god the Mercedes F1 is hard to drive. You really have to drive it fast or you'll just lose grip. Good thing that the tyre model has been changed, it feels more realistic now. I don't know if this is because I use an auto but when I brake in the Mercedes, the gearbox doesn't shift down until I lift off the brakes and turn the car. It feels really strange.

I messed around with the update here:

New track is at the start of the stream
F1 slip and slide starts at 49:00
787B sound disappointment starts at 01:06:30

Noooo they totally ruined the sound of the 787B :(
She sound like the old Polyphony Formula GT wtf

LMAO YOU'RE ONE OF THOSE GUYS!!! god damnit. I really hate you guys at 2am in the morning. But during the day its honestly a blessing to hear a WRX with a custom exhaust lol.

Yup, that's me. I once got an anonymous letter from one of the neighbours commenting on the "boom boom sound" of my WRX. And that was in street mode with the silencer on!

none of those cars from 2013 have a v10 engine
You're right, those were the 2.4L V8s. They still sounded great, though. At least compared to the turbo motors of today.

Last edited by a moderator:
The new track is awesome. I’ve ran all variations with the Mégane trophy and it feels epic and you are filled with confidence litterally at every turn to get your foot down. As someone has already said it does have a spa feel to it. Wide exits at corners willing your to go quicker

This new track seems gorgeous ! Love that we have 3 layouts too... Otherwise, quite a big update, I get the feeling that some stuff like no custom livery on F1, being able to pay to get cars faster, and the leaderboard reset because of new physics will not please the community ...

Back