Gran Turismo Sport v1.23 Now Available: New Circuit de Sainte-Croix, Mercedes F1 Car and More

Microtransactions are a strange thing, why limiting to < 2K cars ? Can people buy a 2K car for like 2.5€, and then sell it and get back GT credits (like 1K ?)

Maybe that's the reason they didn't include 20K cars (like, you pay 2.5€ for a 20K GTO, then you sell it and get back 10K credits ?)

Maybe Renault just dont care based on Forza.

I hear that they generally dont allow TWO (2) F1 cars in a game that isnt specifically an F1 licensed full season game.

I mean the Ferrari F2007 and the Ferrari F10.

croix.jpg

I bought the 1962 Ferrari after spending 12 HOURS of grinding. I really love the car IRL so I had to have it. However, since it is a 50+ year old car it drives very interestingly. It under steers a lot and over steers when you least aspect it. But the car is very fun to drive!!
Not to mention, I also bought it cause of its tear jerking beauty.
cc16a0e5f19b31c2386957fe6680d7cf41defd4e.jpg

The Merc F1 W08 Colour variant version, can you change the paint on that car to something else? this would be nice as well everyone will be driving with similar colours or the silver LH one, bring back Formula GT also.

I bought the 1962 Ferrari after spending 12 HOURS of grinding. I really love the car IRL so I had to have it. However, since it is a 50+ year old car it drives very interestingly. It under steers a lot and over steers when you least aspect it. But the car is very fun to drive!!
Not to mention, I also bought it cause of its tear jerking beauty.
cc16a0e5f19b31c2386957fe6680d7cf41defd4e.jpg
Nice! How does it sound?

Nice! How does it sound?
Unfortunately i don't have any audio but I can say that the car does sound pretty good.
It's a pretty good replication of the real GTO's sound. But there is an audio glitch in third person, if you look behind then back forward, the exhaust sound will stay muffled and sounds more artificial. But normally, it sounds very nice.

How is the new new tyre model? Did anyone some testing? Easier to control corner exit or is it now more unstable? lap times up or down?

Thanks

I haven't played in 2 months but it does feel a lot nicer, I used to like tcs 1 on gr1 cars and now it's not necessary at all. Dunno how the wear is since I was just setting lap times. Cars are a bit more lively under braking too, at least the porsche 919 is as far as I can remember

With the licensing around Formula 1 being as tight as it is I don't think it's much of a surprise that the W08 can't be used in the livery editor. I'm not bothered personally but in retrospect a Formula GT might have been a better solution for those that want more of an open wheel experience in Gran Turismo.

With the licensing around Formula 1 being as tight as it is I don't think it's much of a surprise that the W08 can't be used in the livery editor. I'm not bothered personally but in retrospect a Formula GT might have been a better solution for those that want more of an open wheel experience in Gran Turismo.
I could at least get why they won't let us change the livery on Hamilton's car. But I wish they'd let us at least change the livery for the color option model. One would assume the color option would be a way to provide custom livery options while still appeasing those who don't want Hamilton's livery to be altered. I like the color options we get but still.

I have first person and replay footage of the three variations (plus B II 'cuz I kinda like it's flow a little more than the forwards version), here they are:

Sorry about the bad driving here and there, all my captures were on my first drive of each track.

That's why I was hoping we get a fictional 2017-based F1... everyone was super excited about the licenced car but failed to realize Mercedes is surely not allowing people to put Ferrari liveries on it.
You can't put a livery on any of the 2 versions?

Back