Gran Turismo Sport's Next Update Arrives Next Week, With New Cars

• Thread starter GTPNewsWire
  • 729 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hold it! The top right corner car HAS to be the Mark IV Race Car '67. Not the GT40.
The famous 330 P4/XJ13/Mark IV Le Mans "trio" was also featured in GT5.

image01.jpg

Hold it! The top right corner car HAS to be the Mark IV Race Car '67. Not the GT40.
The famous 330 P4/XJ13/Mark IV Le Mans "trio" was also featured in GT5.

image01.jpg
GTPlanet
However, among the more easily identifiable are the Ferrari 330 P4 and Jaguar XJ13, part of the trio of 1967 Le Mans “hero” cars celebrated by Gran Turismo 5. Alongside them seems to be a Ford GT40, rather than the Mark IV model we’d expect to complete the set.
We'd agree that's what it should be, but it looks more like the Mk1 than the MkIV.

From left to right

Top row - The hero cars (330sp, Jag, GT40)
Middle Row - Ferrari 512, Viper, McLaren F1, E-type Jag (ya, it's probably the GT2000 not the Etype)
Bottom Row - NEW SUPRA (totally..look at that rear quarter), OLD SUPRA, Lamborghini Diablo

maxresdefault.jpg

DT-XxMIVAAAATq_.jpg:large

Last edited:
My guesses, from top to bottom and left to right:

1. Ferrari 330 P4
2. Jaguar XJ13
3. Either a MkI GT40 or a '05-6 Ford GT
4. Ferrari 512BB
5. Dodge Viper GTS '02
6. McLaren F1
7. Sung Kang's 240Z, the 2015 winner of the SEMA award; but it could be a 2000GT
8. I wouldn't be shocked if it's a Subaru BRZ.
9. I don't doubt that it could be a MkIV Supra because the side profile appears to match, but my gut reaction is that it's a 370Z/Fairlady Z NISMO.
10. Definitely a Diablo, but I'm not sure which one. The Diablo GT seems to be the most logical because it is in GT6.

Hopefully I guessed at least one right! :lol:

This is exciting and all, but why did I preorder this game (or any for that matter)?

7. Sung Kang's 240Z, the 2015 winner of the SEMA award; but it could be a 2000GT
My first impression was "yes, a 240"... hope you and I are right, I don't care which one, just give us a 240.
Kinda looks like it might have mirrors out on the fenders, which I don't like, but, I'll take any 240 thank you.
I like the 2000 as well, but goodness I love the 240.
I have a street/strip mustang that I've owned for ~25 years, and every once in a while I get to thinking a 240 would be a nice replacement... way less power, but I wouldn't have to use the brakes :).

My guesses, from top to bottom and left to right:

Thanks god i wasn't the only one thinking about it.

Also, the supposedly Supra MK4, it looks like it isn't the OEM spoiler so i'm not even sure that's a Supra, could easily be a LFA.

Wait and see, i guess :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back