Gran Turismo Sport's Next Update Arrives Next Week, With New Cars

• Thread starter GTPNewsWire
  • 729 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully there's still plenty of time for them to give more infos and pictures.

Maybe they'll add new cars to the mileage exchange aswell? iirc the last one that wasn't sold is the Citroen GT?

I think I will poop my pants if we will get the Toyota FT-1 next week!!

34do9i1.jpg

Last edited:
My first impression was "yes, a 240"... hope you and I are right, I don't care which one, just give us a 240.
Kinda looks like it might have mirrors out on the fenders, which I don't like, but, I'll take any 240 thank you.
I like the 2000 as well, but goodness I love the 240.
I have a street/strip mustang that I've owned for ~25 years, and every once in a while I get to thinking a 240 would be a nice replacement... way less power, but I wouldn't have to use the brakes :).

I'd like that car could be the 240 but the shape reminds me another "premium" car of GT6 ....

Ferrari 365 GTS/4 Daytona..

IR

It's fine that we're still getting cars, but we really need more variety of modern race cars and more circuits rather than another dumping of just street cars.

Just my opinion, but we already have three full classes of modern GT4, GT3 and LMP1 cars, we really don't need more modern race cars ATM. I think we'd be better off getting some other varieties of cars in first like these classic Le Mans racers.

I would like to see the ‘delete space’ option in the livery editor... so we can get some more use out of the special colours and get some really complex designs going.

I think people hoping for new tracks will be disappointed though. New cars are nice but the game isn’t lacking cars as much as it is real tracks, I think that if they were going to give us more tracks, they’d lead with that to get people excited leading up to the patches launch.

I don't know about you, but I am seeing a few Porsche models in that picture from Kaz. Especially the middle row on the far right. Some of you thinking it's the Toyota 2000GT but I believe it's a Porsche model.

I don't know about you, but I am seeing a few Porsche models in that picture from Kaz. Especially the middle row on the far right. Some of you thinking it's the Toyota 2000GT but I believe it's a Porsche model.

I'm seeing an elephant in that picture. :crazy::lol:

Just my opinion, but we already have three full classes of modern GT4, GT3 and LMP1 cars, we really don't need more modern race cars ATM. I think we'd be better off getting some other varieties of cars in first like these classic Le Mans racers.

There are more plenty more candidates for GT4 available (Reiter X-Bow, AMG GT4, 570S GT4 etc,) as well as plenty Gr.4 spec TC cars that PD could make (Golf, AMG A45, Civic). GT3 is missing cars like the Bentley GT3, Glickenhaus 003, Reiter Camaro and Cadillac ATS GT3. Super GT/DTM are also missing and are prime candidates for a Gr.2 class.

I don't mind the street and classics, but monotony for leagues is going to set in quickly if we don't get more race car variety and more circuit variety soon.

Nice, I don't care for these old cars though. Except certain ones like the McLaren, Supra and Diablo. Are we going to be getting any newer cars?
There are more plenty more candidates for GT4 available (Reiter X-Bow, AMG GT4, 570S GT4 etc,) as well as plenty Gr.4 spec TC cars that PD could make (Golf, AMG A45, Civic). GT3 is missing cars like the Bentley GT3, Glickenhaus 003, Reiter Camaro and Cadillac ATS GT3. Super GT/DTM are also missing and are prime candidates for a Gr.2 class.

I don't mind the street and classics, but monotony for leagues is going to set in quickly if we don't get more race car variety and more circuit variety soon.

Agree with you, would love to see a Bentley Gr.3, ATS Gr.3, Camaro Gr.4? And also some street legal track targeted cars like the Gt350 R or Camaro ZL1 1LE, etc....

Ginetta too

I don't know about you guys but I don't want the whole dlc to be from previous titles, I'd like to see some newer cars.

^^ Nitpick alert: NONE of those cars match that silhouette..

It's the 2006 Ford GT.

Huh? There is ATS Gr.3 and Bentley in PC2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back