Gran Turismo Test License

• Thread starter Florin85
  • 18 comments
Romania
Arad
Floris85
Im go to do some test licenses , for gold . But its seems imposible for me to achieve ol license test gold. Some tips and helps , will be apreciate.
Its posible to achieve Platinum for gt5?

It is possible to achieve platinum, many in the forum have done it.
To gold everything is only matter of practice, keep at it.

Of course it is :lol:

There's a series of tutorials on Youtube apparently that detail how to get gold in each license test - perhaps those will help you 👍

Whish me luck!! :) At this moment i have 25 gold license in 2 day's.
But the harder license test for me is IC-10 so far.
Next week i'l buy the GT Academy version.

Thanks Dan , one more question , for that trofy , achieve old gold , its refer to any events in gt5?

The Gold Standard trophy is awarded when you achieve gold in every event 👍

That's a lot of timeee , and practice.... Thanks for answer.

Sure is, the events that normally give people trouble is the Alfa Romeo world tour special event and the Red Bull, so you've got those to look forward to :lol:

It's impossible for me to achieve platinum. I'd have to do a drift event, and take some pictures of people. Not sure if I can gold Vettel or Eiger, but I'll probably never find out since I can't get Platinum anyway.

Most of the licenses aren't too bad once you're used to the game, if you get stuck just stop and do some other things for a while. They'll probably be easier when you come back. There are a handful that are pretty tricky, but watching videos should show you most of what is holding you back.

Nevermind. Consideration on my part for those with slow internet connections was shot down and laughed at by an internet elitist who can't imagine such an issue. Expletives directed at said elitist have been withheld and heartfelt apologies to any other elitists who may have been offended by this warning.

Last edited:
WARNING!!!

This is a massive page, gave my browser a bit of heartburn loading it and my bandwidth isn't exactly low. Useful, but big. Those with slow connections, click with caution.

:lol: you've got to be joking.

Thanks , it was very hard ..

Took me longer than two hours to gold that one, myself. Was very hard, but then I watched a YouTube video of it and it began to make a lot more sense and I could see where I was going wrong. Did it not long after that.

Back