Grand Sport Corvette at Laguna Seca

  • Thread starter Thread starter SS97
  • 4 comments
  • 1,243 views
Messages
123
Messages
Warren262


Here's a video I made which is actually a non-biased comparison between GT5 and FM3. All it is a clean lap with a '96 Corvette Grand Sport around Laguna Seca using a controller.
 
Forza 3 looks like an easy game.

I think it would be more fair of a test if you improved the GT5 run because that lap time wasn't very good, you missed the apex many times.
 
Yea I normally use a g27 but I was using a controller for this. That was also my very first lap, although with the forza run I had 1 practice lap.
 
Tough to say. I play GT5 a lot more but that's probably because I have a wheel for it. Forza has awesome customization but GT5's realism and graphics is unmatched.
 
Back