Grand Theft Auto IV

You, me and Leon need each other anyway to get the 'Fly the Co-Op' and 'Top The Midnight Club' trophies. The latter especially, here is the process that I found on boardsus.playstation:

1. It has to be done in one session, so that means 20 different races, one after another, without signing out of the network or quitting the game or quitting the multiplayer !!!
2. Make sure you have a friend who wants to do it with you and that he is online in the moment.
3. You are the host, go to single player, choose multiplayer, choose race, choose custom play, go to private slots and set it to MAX, start the game, invite your friend.
4. So now you and your friend are on the server where no one can go its only you and your friend.
5. From cars pick Infernus, Damage choose normal, weather choose clear, Time of the day choose midday, Laps choose 1.
6. Now pick the race Driving While High.
7. First your friend lets you win this race -Driving While High- and after you have won this race go to race and pick the same race and this time you let your friend win.
8. And than you do Exaust Fumes, Thunder Road.....and so on..... to the race Taxiing. After Taxiing you will get the trophy !!! And when you get the trophy don't forget that you have to race this race once more and that this time you have to let your friend win so he gets the trophy too !!!!!!
9. It took me and my friend 2 hours to make.
10. If you don't get the trophy after the 20'th race -Taxiing- try some more races from Boats or Helicopters and you should get it.

Also, if we get really good at Hangman's Noose we can keep doing it to try and attain the 'Most Wanted' (reach level 10) trophy which is otherwise next-to-impossible for people who do not have 16 spare hours a day for every day of the year.
Far out thats hardcore, I thought that to top the midnight club you didnt have to do it in one session, I'm gonna check my trophies and see if I have it.

Also as much as I would love to be level 10 it takes so many dedicated hours doing the same thing. I would love to play with you and do the racing thing but could you buy a mic, any mic, some cheapo 20 dollar one should work if its USB or Bluetooth. I just think if you have a mic it wont be so boring because we could actually talk to someone:sly:.

EDIT: BTW, i forgot one thing, Leon and I can almost consistently get 2:15 for hangmans noose if it all goes perfect.

Far out thats hardcore, I thought that to top the midnight club you didnt have to do it in one session, I'm gonna check my trophies and see if I have it.

Also as much as I would love to be level 10 it takes so many dedicated hours doing the same thing. I would love to play with you and do the racing thing but could you buy a mic, any mic, some cheapo 20 dollar one should work if its USB or Bluetooth. I just think if you have a mic it wont be so boring because we could actually talk to someone:sly:.

I'll try do so when I am able to get out of the house, but when I do, you, Leon and I need to follow that process and get ourselves those trophies! :)

I'll try do so when I am able to get out of the house, but when I do, you, Leon and I need to follow that process and get ourselves those trophies! :)
Ok, I already have the top of the midnight club trophy. I did start a new single player game a while back so that I would unlock trophies (my proper save was done before the patch) but when I got a little bit into the game, about 1/3 it froze on single player. I turned the PS3 off by the touch button and loaded up GTA only to find my save had been erased and I was put back into my main save. I never backed up the other save so I just gave up on that idea. I can only unlock the online trophies now because of that. I would like to get some other trophies like the 20 pistol kills one and others like that. All the online trophies would be good but level 10 is hardcore.

Ok, I already have the top of the midnight club trophy. I did start a new single player game a while back so that I would unlock trophies (my proper save was done before the patch) but when I got a little bit into the game, about 1/3 it froze on single player. I turned the PS3 off by the touch button and loaded up GTA only to find my save had been erased and I was put back into my main save. I never backed up the other save so I just gave up on that idea. I can only unlock the online trophies now because of that. I would like to get some other trophies like the 20 pistol kills one and others like that. All the online trophies would be good but level 10 is hardcore.
Erased data sucks. I remember when I managed to get approx. 450 kills in a single 60 min multiplayer session which ranked me around 30th in the world for the highest score for deathmatch. It was there for a while, and then all of a sudden the record disappeared. It was awful. :(

Wow nice work. I have leveled up a few times and then it takes me down a level, thats annoying also.

I cannot believe that they havent patched this game, its shocking. There is so much wrong with it and they dont care. Instead they produce another two titles ignoring the PS3 completely.

Wow nice work. I have leveled up a few times and then it takes me down a level, thats annoying also.

I cannot believe that they havent patched this game, its shocking. There is so much wrong with it and they dont care. Instead they produce another two titles ignoring the PS3 completely.

Yep, and I wouldn't think making new patches would be overly-difficult or time-consuming. Lazy buggers.

One problem: Legendary's interwebz likes to disconnect randomly whenever it feels like it. I'm more than happy to get this trophy.

PS. Luke, you haven't been on MSN for ages, is it dead again?

EDIT: BTW, i forgot one thing, Leon and I can almost consistently get 2:15 for hangmans noose if it all goes perfect.

I need the trophy as well.

Yep, and I wouldn't think making new patches would be overly-difficult or time-consuming. Lazy buggers.

I could help you guys with fly the coop - Hangman Noose particularly.
My usual time if everything goes normal, people get on helicopter fast - 1:58 my best HONEST time is 1:55 - yeah I have achieved my goal of going under 2min, and my best with cheating is 1:35 :sly:
I'm around 110 on the leaderboard with that time :indiff: - not happy with that because I did not waned that time to get saved onto server :/

If everything would go perfect it is possible to get around 1:41 HONEST time, to do that below is necessary:

Player who is the pilot can not be host because host never gets re-spawned in the nearest to that small airport car spot (being re-spawned in any other location adds about 2s to total time)
Next thing is going to helicopter and flying and landing it perfectly - I only did that once, I landed after 1min9s
So 1min9s + Petrovic spawns at the end of the jet - sometimes he does not go out of the doors of jet but re-spawns at the end of the jet and might get into the helicopter in about 5s
1min14s + perfect flight = 27s - 1.41 - the best normal time possible (at least for me the classic way)
The best time I could have got the honest way was 1:47 (Petrovic was in after 1.20) but shooters did nit get onto helicopter for many many seconds after Petrovic did - It happened twice so far - I was quite pissed off both times.

I still need 750k for wanted (and platinum) trophy - we could set up some session in here if you like.

Actually, I already have the Fly the Co-op trophy. But I'd be more than willing to help. I'm also looking for Top the Midnight Club.

I'm also looking for Top the Midnight Club.

Luke and I had great fun racing around those tracks for over half an hour yesterday:sly:. It is so much nicer racing a GTP member than some snobby over weight 10 year old from America who complains about how much he spins out and how much people hit him when he does:crazy:.

Today Turbo Lag and I decided to go to the top of the empire state building, as in the spire top. We used annihilators and went to maximum altitude. From there we went flying top speed towards the building, when close we pulled up and that gave us the extra hight we needed to reach the spire. Around 5 attempts later we were both up with photos to prove. Rubbish photos but photos nonetheless.
Turbo was lucky, while he missed the to level he got in right under me

This is me in the jump off the top

The level where turbo lag is is pink lit. That makes the RPD have a cool pink tail.

A few shots up the top

Turbo under me again.

After dominating the three co-ops with Legendary 724 and Turbo Lag, I now only have 2 trophies to go before I get the salutory platinum for 100%
But... does anyone know if the 'Auf Wiedersehen Petrovic' trophy has to be performed in one sitting or not? Apparently it is now able to be done over multiple sessions after the December '08 patch but forums on the 'net still express doubt as to whether this is true for everybody.

After dominating the three co-ops with Legendary 724 and Turbo Lag, I now only have 2 trophies to go before I get the salutory platinum for 100%
But... does anyone know if the 'Auf Wiedersehen Petrovic' trophy has to be performed in one sitting or not? Apparently it is now able to be done over multiple sessions after the December '08 patch but forums on the 'net still express doubt as to whether this is true for everybody.

I just got Auf Wiedersehen Petrovic trophy ! :)

I can now 100% confirm that IT IS POSSIBLE TO GET AWP TROPHY IN SEPARATED SESSIONS - but under some "circumstances" ;)

Races - I have won all races playing with the same friend, he was always a host but we did it in like 2 weeks, few sessions few hours each separated by few days of not playing - servers probably had time to synchronise ...(or maybe we even played always on the same server but I do not know if it is possible), also GTA races where last thing I did for the trophy.

Fly the Coop - the same situation - The same friend, the same host, few sessions separated by few days of not playing BUT MY FRIEND DID NOT GET FTC trophy... (contrary to me he was playing online alot in 2008)

Take it for the team - I did that trophy with random people BUT - when I did it in separated sessions I did not get the trophy so one day I sat and did all team games in one session (quit online twice by accident), I was always a host and I did get the trophy ( Cops and Crooks was the hardest to get due to winning as a cop and crook in the same round requirement) also I had to win Turf War again to get the trophy

I bought the game on Euro release day but almost did not play it until March 2009, I only played one free play game in online mode before July 2009 (right after release), I probably did not get lvl up during that one session.

As for circumstances - that is all I remember - good luck to all who is still trying, maybe my post can help you someway.

From now on I NOOS all the time if there is somebody who is NOOSing too - please contact me.

This post is a crosspost of my own post from other forum (not GTP) but I hope you don't mind.

Hope that helps.

Today on GTA I went to play on Stavingos server and all was good for 20 minutes until the game went whacko on me. I could only drive 1 in 20 cars/ bikes/ choppers/ boats. I have quite a few pics, each pic has description.

I was stuck in this lowered sultan, I could hop out but could drive it, pulling the trigger would not work. The lights could be turned on and off.

I am holding the controller up to show that the wheel doesnt turn.

Bike with brake lights stuck on and undrivable (all the vehicles are ones I could not drive).

I could toggle the head lights.

This is in a futo, I had the controller on and was pulling the trigger as you can see.

Same futo with me turning the analogue stick, as you can see the wheels wouldnt turn in the car.

Same thing happened to all the cars I couldnt drive, rear lights stuck on at day time.

When we started the match (also when we ended the last one) Stavingo was like this on my game and moved around on the ground like that.

When Stav got in a car, on my game the door opened itself and his body slid into the car and became invisible.

Stav on the ground again, apparently pointing his gun at the wheel.

Before Stav got in this car, he had gone from his ground position to standing upright and moving without moving his feet, when he got in the car he looked like this to me.

How weird is all of that? It hasn't happened before.

Something went up with the synchronisation to your server, probably my end like always but its ends up funny half the time.

I got the Platinum some months ago and I can say that I got Auf Wiedersehen Petrovic with many seperated sessions.

Unfortunately my friend didn't for some reason. But I just had to quadruple check and made sure I won everything onee - checking the leaderboards.

One that's done GTA IV becomes a whole new of fun again ^_^
Like so much relief after the stupid only Bronze trophies lol.

I got the Platinum some months ago and I can say that I got Auf Wiedersehen Petrovic with many seperated sessions.

Unfortunately my friend didn't for some reason. But I just had to quadruple check and made sure I won everything onee - checking the leaderboards.

One that's done GTA IV becomes a whole new of fun again ^_^
Like so much relief after the stupid only Bronze trophies lol.

How'd you go about getting the 'Most Wanted' trophy? Even doing it as fast as possible via Noose it takes ages...

If I got this game on release and tried to get level 10 I could have it done in just over a month, it can be done rather quickly. I simply cannot be bothered, maybe next school holidays just before Christmas I might level up to 8 but thats as far as I will go I think.

If I got this game on release and tried to get level 10 I could have it done in just over a month, it can be done rather quickly. I simply cannot be bothered, maybe next school holidays just before Christmas I might level up to 8 but thats as far as I will go I think.

If we do Noose as fast as we have been we could achieve it in a 30hr marathon. In 1 day and 6 hours it will be done and you will never have to think about it again...

lol, oi GT Pro what is your obsession with races? I've had enough of those boys who pull over and pull out their toys and blast you off the track

How'd you go about getting the 'Most Wanted' trophy? Even doing it as fast as possible via Noose it takes ages...

NOOSE = Best, God, great, awesome, etc

Yeah it takes a life time and is of course very tedious.
But it becomes a whole lot more of a 'happier' task if you make a goal to do $50,000 - 100,000 each weekday (about 10-20 matches a day). And then $250,000+ every free weekend (depends how much fun you have).

That was my schedule and I could manage that without getting pissed off by every n00b I see screwing up the games.
And if you're not Lv 9 yet then here's the best tip:

-Always make sure you have a party that will finish the mission each time.
By I time I got to Lv 10, I've had enough Fails that indeed equal $500,000! 1//10th of the bloody Trophy.

That's 1 or 2 weeks sooner I could've been done, which is the worst part.
Good luck :)

BTW when I got to $4 mil I just started going on Disallow for every co-op. It made NOOSE really fun. So you can start screwing around when you're almost done 👍
I hate auto-aim. Killing newbs who use Auto-aim on when you have Disallow only, makes you feel good about yourself LOL.

Today, I was in Legendarys server, he recently switched some settings causing a new free mode, I returned to his server looking at this.......

The underpass of the bridge from Algonquin to Broker/Hove Beach

This is where I was on the radar

Top of Algonquin near the bridge to Bohan (Sorry for the flash, I didn't know I had it set on)

Looks like our sync doesn't get along well in one anothers server.

Latest Posts

Back