Grand Theft Auto V - Next Gen Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter BeAsTPkRIPPER
  • 530 comments
  • 39,660 views
Just installing and I've noticed that the music has Dvorak's New World riff in it over and over :)
 
So the new monster truck, The Marshall. It can be purchased in many different paint (read country of origin colors)

I bought two. USA and Jamaca. Jamaca is Black body and green stripes and green roll cage. AWESOME looking. Haven't checked the USA. However the Peggie Sue list just shows two no idea which is which. Well I do as its in order of purchased. But none the less you are not stick with one color / country.

New Submarine is available for purchase on my 140+ Character. As well DoDo plane.

Very impressed. Driving physics seem greatly improved. Loving first person.
 
Very impressed. Driving physics seem greatly improved.

Do you mean the handling has moved more towards how it was in GTA IV? That would be awesome...
 
I can't answer that fairly. I didn't play GTA IV but for around ten minutes.

I will say that I feel the cars feel more responsive if you will. Most likely due to the faster machine able to relay inputs.

First person is a really decent drive though.
 
Feel Good Inc is in NG GTA V ? Wow, that's one of my favourite song. Shame Pink Floyd didn't made it.
 
I can't answer that fairly. I didn't play GTA IV but for around ten minutes.

I will say that I feel the cars feel more responsive if you will. Most likely due to the faster machine able to relay inputs.

First person is a really decent drive though.

If it's just the responsiveness, then I misread your comment. It won't be more like GTA IV then (unfortunately :))
 
Anyone know what the new race creator is like?
 
None of my xbone pics are showing up on social club :(

In the gallery. You have to actually upload them to Social Club. You will see the option there.
 
Yeah, that had to be explained to me. Must be wise for Rockstar to not have a constant server upload as before.
 
Signed in with the wrong Social Club account at the transfer screen, so I'm re-installing the game. :irked:
 
So the new monster truck, The Marshall. It can be purchased in many different paint (read country of origin colors)

I bought two. USA and Jamaca. Jamaca is Black body and green stripes and green roll cage. AWESOME looking. Haven't checked the USA. However the Peggie Sue list just shows two no idea which is which. Well I do as its in order of purchased. But none the less you are not stick with one color / country.

New Submarine is available for purchase on my 140+ Character. As well DoDo plane.

Very impressed. Driving physics seem greatly improved. Loving first person.

Very disappointed that you can't paint the Marshall in the colors you want. :grumpy:

So, are you able to buy the Pistol .50 from Ammunation, and the Khamelion, Hotknife, and Carbon RS if you didn't have the special edition?
 
Collector Cars are available. Haven't checked guns.
 
Are cars still limited in top speed? On PS3 they were barely faster than highway traffic
 
Are cars still limited in top speed? On PS3 they were barely faster than highway traffic

I heard R* lowered the top speed significantly on all vehicles. Most likely a performance issue. :grumpy:
 
This game is so amazing in first person... :drool:

Driving through traffic is so much more fun, wandering around LS is so much more immersive, and the shooting feels pretty damn good too.
 
I heard R* lowered the top speed significantly on all vehicles. Most likely a performance issue. :grumpy:

Is there any proof for that?
 
My PS4 copy suffered an "unexpected delay" in delivery to today so it'll be coming one or two days later than normal. Stupid Amazon deliverys. :grumpy:
 
Holy crap! A YouTuber that doesn't beg for subscribers and likes and drives cars cleanly and follow the racing line! *subscribe*

I know, right?
 
Are the cars slower in speed or acceleration?
 
I asked Broughy if bikes can bypass this problem through wheelies and he said they do improve performance, but they are still a bit slower overall.
 
I noticed the slow down on the vehicles slightly, been playing for about an hour, install took 45-60 mins.

For me the first person view is a game changer, makes the game so much more atmospheric especially at night. Going to be some amazing snapmatics coming through.

The level of detail compared to old gen is significant, this doesn't feel like an upscale, much more like a whole new game, I assume the original game was built for next gen and scaled back for old gen.

Very, very impressed.
 
Back