Grand Theft Auto V - Next Gen Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter BeAsTPkRIPPER
  • 530 comments
  • 39,660 views
Right here:



Interesting and yea the way he drives, I will believe him 👍 90 minutes in and half way done :ouch: Stupid peak times on day 1.


Jerome
 
Interesting and yea the way he drives, I will believe him 👍 90 minutes in and half way done :ouch: Stupid peak times on day 1.


Jerome

What? :confused:
 
Does anyone know what the interior of police cars look like?
 
Does anyone know what the interior of police cars look like?
I saw a picture a couple of days ago, it looks like a real cop car interior
 
I saw a picture a couple of days ago, it looks like a real cop car interior
Did they fix the computer? In the PS3 versions they the police cars have LCPD computers.
 
Did they fix the computer? In the PS3 versions they the police cars have LCPD computers.
Here's the picture I saw
1eHtyYVqDUyWHJC4IlWARg_0_0.jpg
 
I think he's referring to the long download times for the patch.

For me it was a smooth install. Together with downloading and installing the patch, it took around 45 minutes in total.

I played for about an hour and I'm glad I double dipped (first time ever). The first person view makes it so fun to just cruise around, and the vehicle controls are better than I remembered. It's a pity indeed that they lowered the vehicle speed even furter. Hopefully it will still get patched at some point.

Only downside so far for me are the first person controls when on foot. I find them very twitchy, yet slow (not sure how to clearly describe it). I'll take that though for the immersion it adds and the better view it offers to the more detailed textures. I was hoping to be able to use free aim, but for the moment I'm sticking to assisted aiming.
 
Online I ripped a NPC out of a Comet with, wheels, canards, and second spoiler. Actually it was blue'ish copy of my green one that say in my garage. That's what stopped me. I was like wait a second. Whipped around and was like HOLY CRAP. My two boys was watching when I found it. Only myself in the room. I thought the Mrs was with me. Oldest said she had left and it directly after I beached the DoDo plane.
 
So I guess the money cap has been increased a little... good luck to all you stock market users.

m8XNPPc.jpg
 
So I guess the money cap has been increased a little... good luck to all you stock market users.

m8XNPPc.jpg
What in the world?
You better enjoy that - I have a feeling Rockstar is going to kick some butts soon. That's absolutely ridiculous :lol:
 
What in the world?
You better enjoy that - I have a feeling Rockstar is going to kick some butts soon. That's absolutely ridiculous :lol:

Not mine - it was on the front page of imgur and I thought it would be fun to share. That's about $1.5x10^19, or approximately 250,000 times the amount of money in the world.
 
Glad some of you are enjoying the game. I just cant get myself to buy this for next gen. I enjoyed the game on the 360. The fact that heists are STILL not available over year later is just beyond disappointing.
 
I simply don't care about 'heists'. I find that there's just too much common sense with this version to pass up. I just want to enjoy great scenery and game fixes with my friends.
 
I'm not sure what people think heists will bring. i see more disappointment coming with them then anything. Hope I'm off here. But Cash Cards ......
 
It's the principle that bothers me. Being promised a feature that never arrived. And being told update after update that it was "coming soon".
 
It's the principle that bothers me. Being promised a feature that never arrived. And being told update after update that it was "coming soon".

And what if it does come in the next update or two?
 
And what if it does come in the next update or two?
From what I have heard it will be on the 360 and PS3 version, so I will just check it out on the 360 since I still have that version.
 
From what I have heard it will be on the 360 and PS3 version, so I will just check it out on the 360 since I still have that version.
R* have said that the next DLC will be heists, and they have also confirmed that be available for 'all 4 consoles to enjoy'. This seems to imply that heists will be here before the PC release in late january.
 
E28
R* have said that the next DLC will be heists, and they have also confirmed that be available for 'all 4 consoles to enjoy'. This seems to imply that heists will be here before the PC release in late january.
Exactly. So when heists actually, finally arrive, I will play them on the 360. In terms of online features there is no reason for myself to buy the X1 version of GTA5. Most of the x1 features for online are already on the 360. Especially once/if heists arrive. Unless they confirmed animals for online, which I don't think so. So unless I am missing something, the 360 online is fairly similar other than more players and upgraded graphics and FPV. Anything else new I am missing about GTA online from 360 to X1?
 
Do you have to do anything special to transfer progress from the 360 to the Xbox one, or does it do it automatically? I want that exclusive content, especially the Death Proof car.
 
Do you have to do anything special to transfer progress from the 360 to the Xbox one, or does it do it automatically? I want that exclusive content, especially the Death Proof car.

You select it from the online section of the pause menu and follow the instructions.
 
You select it from the online section of the pause menu and follow the instructions.

Oh so it's not automatic? So if I were to log in with my PSN on the PS4 version, I'd still be able to transfer my PS3 progress to the PC version (in theory)?
 
CANT. FIND. HARDTOP. STALLION!!!!! :confused:

Edit: screw that, no body mods
 
Last edited:
Back