Grand Tour - Eiger Norwand

  • Thread starter Thread starter aragorn318
  • 16 comments
  • 1,873 views
Messages
67
Messages
aragorn318
Anyone able to gold this since update 1.05? I've only been able to bronze this at 1:20.4 and nowhere near 1:17 gold. This is a very short challenge and I must have tried over 100 times and have run out of ideas now. Please help!
 
I did...I tried what they supposedly did and it's not working...Also, I noticed all the videos are dated in November and early December.

Ok, good luck then. :)
 
nothing has changed frankly, it is just an outright hard time to do.
 
I was stuck with this for a long time using a DS3, tried all the suggestions about no TCS, no ABS and so on without any luck. Then I made some changes of my own and just managed to sneak Gold, here is the settings I used:

TCS: 3
ABS: 3
Steering Sensivity: 7

May not work for you, did for me is all I can say. And it was only about a week ago I got Gold on this, so definitely after patch 1.08.
 
I absolutely hate driving that Alpha Romeo...every time I hear that sickening screeching noise I know I'm losing precious time. This challenge and the Vettel X1's are the only bronzes left for me. Just trying to get at least silver.
 
Last edited:
Managed at last to gold this challenge, got a 1:16.840 using the DS3. apologies for the poor quality video, its was filmed on my phone!

TCS=2
ABS=1
Steering Sensitivity=6
Everything else off.



Its a bit sloppy in places and I was quicker to the first split on a couple of occasions but fluffed the rest of the lap.

Done with patch 1.07.
 
Superb mate, wish i could gold it, man I hate this challenge. Blocks of ice for tyres.:(
 
Thanks for reminding me this :D I only manage to get silver before any patches arrive and now with the control sensitivity, I hope everyone who struggled to get gold will get this time
 
Anyone able to gold this since update 1.05? I've only been able to bronze this at 1:20.4 and nowhere near 1:17 gold. This is a very short challenge and I must have tried over 100 times and have run out of ideas now. Please help!
i made this challenge with every aids at off except for abs 1.....good luck buddy....youtube was helpfull to compare youre time with others that made it
 
I was stuck with this for a long time using a DS3, tried all the suggestions about no TCS, no ABS and so on without any luck. Then I made some changes of my own and just managed to sneak Gold, here is the settings I used:

TCS: 3
ABS: 3
Steering Sensivity: 7

May not work for you, did for me is all I can say. And it was only about a week ago I got Gold on this, so definitely after patch 1.08.
the vettel challenge was as hard as before any pacth..... the only help the bronze time...the gold was the same to obtain....
 
The most disturbing thing about this challenge is that with the other challenges, I can see my own improvement over time. Not the case with this one...I'm consistently getting in the 1:21's???
 
mmm..... This control sensitivity thing, did that come in a patch?

If so it explains why my stock GT5 doesn't have it no matter how hard I search.
 
I enjoyed it spending 2 days to gold it. One of the best challenges of the game.
 
Back