- 67
- aragorn318
Anyone able to gold this since update 1.05? I've only been able to bronze this at 1:20.4 and nowhere near 1:17 gold. This is a very short challenge and I must have tried over 100 times and have run out of ideas now. Please help!
You should try checking video replays on YOUTUBE.![]()
I did...I tried what they supposedly did and it's not working...Also, I noticed all the videos are dated in November and early December.
What did they change with this one with 1.05?
i made this challenge with every aids at off except for abs 1.....good luck buddy....youtube was helpfull to compare youre time with others that made itAnyone able to gold this since update 1.05? I've only been able to bronze this at 1:20.4 and nowhere near 1:17 gold. This is a very short challenge and I must have tried over 100 times and have run out of ideas now. Please help!
the vettel challenge was as hard as before any pacth..... the only help the bronze time...the gold was the same to obtain....I was stuck with this for a long time using a DS3, tried all the suggestions about no TCS, no ABS and so on without any luck. Then I made some changes of my own and just managed to sneak Gold, here is the settings I used:
TCS: 3
ABS: 3
Steering Sensivity: 7
May not work for you, did for me is all I can say. And it was only about a week ago I got Gold on this, so definitely after patch 1.08.