Great Idea !!! Read This

• Thread starter cuefilez
  • 103 comments
I normally record my drifts on my Digicam , very very fuzzy , but hey it's better than nothing .

I've got a great Silvia Drift on Midfield , that I've recorded ; Pity I can't take part in the competition .

Ps for any mods --> Can , you maybe make this a sticky ? I don't know how long this is going to take . Hopefully we get some videos in soon

I FINALLY FIGURED IT OUT!!!

I figured out how to drift civics!! It's amazing what I can now do with those things, they are crazier, but overall they have more speed than even my hachiroku coming out of the long corners at midfield raceway.

Let's c how well my Honda EG-6 Civic SiRII does in the competition (at Midfield Raceway)!

hybrid,if I can think of correctly..isn't that a WAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY overhorsepowered car??I'm not sure myself,but I believe that's what it is.a hybrid car would probably be a 75,000 HP Trueno,wouldn't it?that'd be scary...but in all actuallity,people would probably consider a 500 HP Trueno as a hybrid :P

AE86Driver

Originally posted by j2s
then you're in, yes?

Well yeah If I have the time to.

Mind you exibition drifting is easy as pie, compared to trying to match your times up to the top racers here at Gtp.

Damn interboard competition.
Midfield right?
Well ill have a go.

ok, so we've got:

AE86Driver
CudaMan
Klonie Gun (?)
Race Idiot
SPiDEY
uM_Jammer
ving

get drifting!
let me know if any of this is wrong :).

This is COOL!

I am sooooooo in.

Aren't there video cards with video-in that aren't very expensive? Anyways, just get a vid card with video-in capability.

AFter that, how do you send em out? E-mail? Or do I have to find a site to host it? Kinda scared cuz AOL has not okayed us for our "free month broadband tryouts"

if I had somethin' to show my drifting on Midfield with,then I'd be in...ALL THE WAY!but...I don't have anything to capture my drifts with...this sucks :mad:!oh well...you can be sure that if I get enough money from everybody this christmas,then I'll buy me somethin' to show you guys my drifting and so I won't miss out on awsome events such as this one!

AE86Driver

Everyone loves Midfield...I do too, some nice turns but c'mon, change it up a little! I told you this would get very monotonous...Mix it up...Trial Mountain, Deep Forest, Complex String, Grand Valley, Seattle, Tokyo, etc....

Tripod may do it for you, but they kinda screwed up some jpegs i had, so test it with a small file first.

Ok the SC:430 was too heavy and soggy to keep sideways. I could have tuned it using MK`s but im too lazy so. Meet mr 350z Razo version, he was a bit upset when PD decided to leave him out of their latest creation, so I hacked him out and fitted him with sim tyres.

No its GTC, can you see the little emblem in the corner.

It should be allowed, its still at midfield.
There are so many hidden cars in GTC its amazing, although they are mainly european (peugeots, fiats, alpha romeos) but they own.

Well I was curious because you said sim tyres...Did you hack the tyres into GTC? I remember you once saying that there weren't sims in GTC.

Ive found out that you can tune every car just like you can in GT3, with their actuall mods that they had (not other cars mods).

Can you see that I have put the Cobra in the game?
See you can put any car that is in GT3, in GTC because they never removed the models. I even got to drive the diablo by doing this to a dodgy copy of GTConcept 2001.

Back