Great Idea !!! Read This

• Thread starter cuefilez
  • 103 comments
Sounds like fun. Is the idea to submit one drift, one lap, or 30 seconds of highlights ?

I think one reason there isn't a ton of interest in this is because of the thread title. I never would have known about this if I hadn't found the link to it in someone's signature. :)

whatever Midfield drift footage you can fit into 30 seconds.
i agree that the title is a bit vague...

Im saying that im too lazy to edit all my midfield drift videos together. I made a 1 lap video of my 350Z razo doing some drifts.

I think whole laps would be ok , it's just easier on the bandwidth and time if short 30sec drifts are allowed .But If you want to post a full lap , you can do it , just don't always expect a lot of people to always check it since it will prolly be a little big .

Enjoy ; Drift ON !!

that's not a bad idea, if this one shows enough interest. we should definitely change the title to something more specific.

I've gotten so much good footage in the last couple days, how on earth am I going to narrow it down to 2 or 3 drifts? :) Can I do 1 minute? ;)

Also what's the deadline for this?

I could be a judge....just because I've been playing the game since it came out, and I'm still going at it. Anyways I can't make any videos :(

No Deadlines or whatever so far . We don't need judges at the moment we need some videos . Hopefully you guys are sitting long and hard in front of your TV's perfecting your drifts on Midfield

Midfield is too basic...If I had a way to get a replay onto my comp...I'd have a very nice opening "bet" with a Lotus Esprit.

well, everything looks better with better quality (that's the point), but we'll accept pretty much anything since you people are taking so freaking long to send it.
whats's the holdup :P?!

Back