Great Idea !!! Read This

  • Thread starter Thread starter cuefilez
  • 103 comments
  • 3,922 views
Sounds like fun. Is the idea to submit one drift, one lap, or 30 seconds of highlights ?

I think one reason there isn't a ton of interest in this is because of the thread title. I never would have known about this if I hadn't found the link to it in someone's signature. :)
 
whatever Midfield drift footage you can fit into 30 seconds.
i agree that the title is a bit vague...
 
What 30 seconds??

That could be about 2 drifts and I just made a whole lap video with the 350Z razo.
 
Im saying that im too lazy to edit all my midfield drift videos together. I made a 1 lap video of my 350Z razo doing some drifts.
 
ok...can you not just post the best 30 seconds?
 
NO!

That is, just too time consumig :D

Well its not to hard, but wouldnt one whole drift lap look better?
 
I might try and upload it overnight.
But im on 56k.
 
yes, but the judge has 56k.
 
But uploading is about 3/4 slower than downloading.
Also the file is only 6 megs.
 
I think whole laps would be ok , it's just easier on the bandwidth and time if short 30sec drifts are allowed .But If you want to post a full lap , you can do it , just don't always expect a lot of people to always check it since it will prolly be a little big .

Enjoy ; Drift ON !!
 
Man..... soon we gotta make this thread a sticky.. and hold monthy drifting contests! lol
 
that's not a bad idea, if this one shows enough interest. we should definitely change the title to something more specific.
 
I've tried changing the thread title , but it just reverts back to it's old name ; Bleh
 
Originally posted by cuefilez
I've tried changing the thread title , but it just reverts back to it's old name ; Bleh

perhaps Jordan would change it?
 
Whoa, large "Report to Moderators" button over there, I'm feeling threatened!
 
I've gotten so much good footage in the last couple days, how on earth am I going to narrow it down to 2 or 3 drifts? :) Can I do 1 minute? ;)

Also what's the deadline for this?
 
I can be a judge *puts on black robe and white wig, then smashed fly with hammer thingy*.

Frustrated Palm Tree 🤬
 
I could be a judge....just because I've been playing the game since it came out, and I'm still going at it. Anyways I can't make any videos :(
 
No Deadlines or whatever so far . We don't need judges at the moment we need some videos . Hopefully you guys are sitting long and hard in front of your TV's perfecting your drifts on Midfield
 
Midfield is too basic...If I had a way to get a replay onto my comp...I'd have a very nice opening "bet" with a Lotus Esprit.
 
webcam it...quality has become a mere formality.
 
well, everything looks better with better quality (that's the point), but we'll accept pretty much anything since you people are taking so freaking long to send it.
whats's the holdup :P?!
 
Back