Great minigame for GT Concept

• Thread starter vat_man
  • 18 comments

vat_man

Staff Emeritus
I can't be the only one that's raced the pace car in the license tests and won, can I?

I got past the pace car at the first turn in the Midfield test and managed to hold him off the rest of the way. Great fun!

With the license tests, you have the option to have the Pace Car turned on or off. If you follow the Pace Car you're virtually assured of a bronze license time, but you need it turned off to do gold because it gets in the way (it follows the ideal line around the circuit).

Generally the Pace Car has more power than the car you're driving, so it's actually not a bad race to get past it - I pulled a superhero last minute braking manuever to get past the Pace Car on the first corner at Midfield.

And even better, the pace car's only a :nissan: Skyline :gtr:.....:D

It was handy for Autumn Ring which I'd never raced on before GTC..:burnout:

I'll try racing it sometime Vat_man :car::gcar:
:lol: I thought it would have counted for a disqualification in License Tests? :stopsign:

Midfield's a good race - I had to give him a pretty solid shove, and I didn't get DQ'd. Makes him fair game, I say!

can you win the pace car i dont know cuz im in US so i gotta wait till like Octoper or September for it to come out but yeah can ya get the Pace Car and can someone plz get lots of angles of the Pace Car thay'd be nice :D

You can get one very similar, same graphics, but no lights on the roof, its on the Licence test for Autumn Ring II, Its the Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec.
452BHP(7200RPM), 48.50 Kgf.m(5600RPM), 1560Kg.

Back