Greycap's Greatest Snapshots - Updated 020608 - Mercedes Benz 300SL-C

• Thread starter Greycap
  • 946 comments
I'm terribly sorry, but my Stratos simply disappeared from where it used to be. The link is there but it doesn't show up. I'll upload it again some day.

- EDIT - I managed to solve the problem.

You should make pics of a lemans car or something IMO. The gallery has nice pics so far, just keep em coming! 👍

LATEST UPDATE, FPV GT here

You're right sejtur, I need more very fast race cars. We'll see what the next week brings with it...

Those are some nice shots. I really like the RS200 ones just remember to make your next set more bright.
Keep the photos comming.
Nice touch on the billboard in you banner by the way.

Nice work on the FPV!!!

I like this one!!
img00771am.th.jpg

great pics man, being an american car fan, i really like the cuda and the superchicken. The evo. rally car pics are very amusing, i hope to take mine on a dirt rally soon and get some pics. I have a GTO and a 400R nighttime update coming soon, probably by the time time you read this. You did great with the nighttime/evening shots, I'll be back as soon as it is updated! :)

Hi Greycap :)

There's a few here that I really like. Getting the street signs in at El Capitan is a neat feature of the Audi shots, and I like the sliding GT shots. The flying RS200 is probably one of my favourites in your gallery, it reminds me of someone diving through the air, arms stretched forward. You know, except in car form ;). The fifth FPV shot is just so dramatic, so lovely, and I really like the hoppin' 'Cuda. The second and forth AE86 shots are superb, and while it could be brighter, I like the second Celica shot. That car is a favourite of mine :)

SlipZtrEm
Hi Greycap :)

There's a few here that I really like. Getting the street signs in at El Capitan is a neat feature of the Audi shots, and I like the sliding GT shots. The flying RS200 is probably one of my favourites in your gallery, it reminds me of someone diving through the air, arms stretched forward. You know, except in car form ;). The fifth FPV shot is just so dramatic, so lovely, and I really like the hoppin' 'Cuda. The second and forth AE86 shots are superb, and while it could be brighter, I like the second Celica shot. That car is a favourite of mine :)
Thank you for your feedback :bowdown:

That's the most detailed feedback I've ever got! To be honest the GT wasn't meant to slide, I just lost control on the kerbs...

What comes to the brightness issues, the Celicas are old shots, I should take new and better ones or try to fix these ones. That FPV shot is currently my desktop background.

Be sure to return tomorrow at the same time of the day, I'll have something new then.

UPDATED - Nissan R89C at Le Mans here

Some people say that updating too often makes gallery boring, but this is my only way to lure people here... ;) please leave a comment.

Thanks for telling me that you updated, Greycap. Love the fpv ones. And the last three of the lemans pics the best. Keep it up. 👍

I don't see how updating too often would get boring. Well, I suppose it means there's a chance you'll run out of material quicker, but other than that... I like constant updates, myself.

I like the new R89C pictures. Infact, there's only two of them I don't really enjoy as much as the others; the 3rd one, and the 7th. Top ones, imho, are the 2nd and 5th :).

Greycap
Some people say that updating too often makes gallery boring, but this is my only way to lure people here... ;) please leave a comment.
Kenny told me the same thing, But I don't know..... I want to go take pics......But if I take pics I'll be tempted to post them.........maybe my update won't be tommorow.

But then again, I don't get bored of taking pics, and people always want to see new things.
I don't know how long I've been waiting for div to update.

These two above look good, but for some reason, I can't see the other five. And when I try to click on the first pic (of the two I pointed out), it says, "The page cannot be displayed". The rest all appear as red x's. Can anyone else see them? :indiff:

I don't see them either, it must be some error with ImageShack. Time may correct the problem. If not, I'll upload them again.

My latest update of BMW power can be found here. I don't usually drift so much but these were faster sideways so... thanks for all feedback so far. Keep it coming! :)

Back