Greycap's Greatest Snapshots - Updated 020608 - Mercedes Benz 300SL-C

• Thread starter Greycap
  • 946 comments
Nice color, the one from the 1-series! On apricot I do most time thesame angle too, when you're up the hill after the snake turns.;)
Good update! đź‘Ť

you checked my update already? :dopey:

Some new pictures of the RUF BTR can be found here.

I've never seen anybody else putting a wing on the BTR and then taking pictures of it. I've heard it looks awful though. So I tried it myself and the result is so ugly :ill: that it's almost beautiful :dopey: but it gives downforce and that's the thing that matters. I might have it removed as the pictures are here now.

Keep the comments coming đź‘Ť

Nope, I must've missed it, but I took a look now ;).

I'm kinda iffy on the wing too. On one hand, it reminds me of the GT3/GT2 racing cars in R/L, which gets a đź‘Ť from me. On the other hand... yeah, it looks out of place on something that otherwise looks like a street Porsche. However, I do like the new shots, wing aside, especially 3, 4, and 6 :)

Solid update. I'm not a personal fan of the wing...I just don't enjoy the look it adds...

Does anyone else find the Ring to be a boring place to take pics??? At first I used to be mega-excited to snap a few pics of a car whippin' around the 'Ring...however, now I practically fall asleep...

mymkovski
Does anyone else find the Ring to be a boring place to take pics??? At first I used to be mega-excited to snap a few pics of a car whippin' around the 'Ring...however, now I practically fall asleep...
You can get some pretty crazy pics on the Ring. I used to feel the same way, but there are lots of good camera angles that present themselves.

Yep pretty good shots, definatly getting better, you'll become VERY good in no time:)
The wing lolz....;)
And I see your getting into drifting although you said you didn't do it as much...

I don't drift for drifting itself, I drift when it's faster than gripping and in these cases it definitely is faster. I have to admit that it's fun too. Thanks for encouraging me to continue updating my gallery! :)

I took the freedom to celebrate the fact that 1000 visitors have been here. Kenny, thanks for the recipé of the cake!

bcakeandconfetti.gif

Greycap
Some new pictures of the RUF BTR can be found here.

I've never seen anybody else putting a wing on the BTR and then taking pictures of it. I've heard it looks awful though. So I tried it myself and the result is so ugly :ill: that it's almost beautiful :dopey: but it gives downforce and that's the thing that matters. I might have it removed as the pictures are here now.

Keep the comments coming đź‘Ť
Mine has a wing and I love it. Great pics, although I prefer white on that car
đź‘Ť

mymkovski
Solid update. I'm not a personal fan of the wing...I just don't enjoy the look it adds...

I know what you mean.

It took me 16 tries to get a great shot there yesterday, but when I did I got a golden one at Wehrseifen :)

Thanks for all feedback so far. :)

UPDATED with the XANAVI Skyline here. If someone remembers the complete names or missing production years of some cars please tell me.

You told me to stop by your gallary, greycap, and you did a exceptional job on the FVP. I also like the R89C pic's at La Sorthe.

LATEST UPDATE, TVR Cerbera Speed Six here.

That dark FPV shot seems to be one of the best-liked shots in my gallery. Maybe I should switch to taking more pictures like that and ditch this "ordinary" look. Comments, anyone?

Experimenting would be neat; judging by that shot you'd be bound to do well, and either way, it expands your gallery's range :)

I especially like the 2nd, 4th, 5th, and 7th TVR shots. The 5th one actually looks like one of the S2 shots I took that I never put up; the lightpost was right in the middle with mine, too! ;)

(EDIT): My only suggestion: Number 6 has a problem with the sky (one I've never noticed, tbh). Perhaps you could've zoomed in to get that sucker out of what is otherwise a nice picture? :)

SlipZtrEm
Experimenting would be neat; judging by that shot you'd be bound to do well, and either way, it expands your gallery's range :)

I especially like the 2nd, 4th, 5th, and 7th TVR shots. The 5th one actually looks like one of the S2 shots I took that I never put up; the lightpost was right in the middle with mine, too! ;)

(EDIT): My only suggestion: Number 6 has a problem with the sky (one I've never noticed, tbh). Perhaps you could've zoomed in to get that sucker out of what is otherwise a nice picture? :)
I didn't notice it either, otherwise it wouldn't be there! I think I have to resort to photoshopping :( and take it out.

- EDIT - No problem anymore :)

kennythebomb
I like #6 of the TVR.
That was the one that Slip described as "a nice picture with a big problem" as there was a big bug (not literally ;))or something in the sky. It looks like I corrected it quite well... :)

Very nice update!

I love takin' pics at Route 5...I like the different lighting it offers. The scenary can get boring, but the lighting is nice.

I heard some rumors :confused: of a limit of space in one post so I may have to use my second post in the future. How much is the limit indeed?

Back