GRID 2019

The Jerko is what i like to call a GT2 class car while the fxxk evo and p1 gtr are GT1 class cars so this is a little weird to me if season 3 does end up having this cars in the same class.

So what other 2 cars do you see fit to FXXK EVo and P1 GTR? My first guess was Pagani Zonda R and Vulcan (similar to TrackDay A in Project Cars 2) but since they are in super car pack there is not much left. I think that Valkyrie AMR Pro could be in this pack, and still there is case of Senna GTR or P1 GTR?

So either the Trackday hypercar pack is Koenigsegg road cars vs track-only hypercars, or the Koenigseggs will be split into a seperate pack.

I said some time ago I struggled to enjoy the career mode. I kind of found the way to actually have some fun with it, but it took me some work.

I made a list of tracks every career event has, so I can practice before every race (you can't see what tracks are you getting into). With that and no restarts, you get proper racing feeling (makes the championships more challenging and interesting). I also changed my behaviour towards the AI. They get intimidated very easily, so I avoid contact at any cost and I also make the least direction changes possible.

That way, the game really shines IMO.

yeah but on the other hand. Do you see better fit to fxxk and p1gtr?

Nop, actually the Jesko fits pretty well both in performance and type of car.

And the problem with Valkyrie Pro is that it's just too fast. The "normal" was already too fast for the hypercar class of Le Mans (or that's what Aston says).

upload_2020-4-9_14-20-46.png

Ehhhh Veyron vs Laferrari FXXK etc...

Last edited:
Season 3 trailer has just premiered. It features the Ferrari FXX K, Koenigsegg Jesko and Agera RS, and the Bugatti Veyron SS, plus the 2008 Nissan GT-R and 2017 Honda NSX-GT from Super GT for the bonus cars.

I have a feeling someone isn’t going to be too happy with this update...

Gonna get hate for this but.

And unintsalled sorry but i have no intsreting in playing it no more. :(

Only thing that ketp me playing was the HOPE of the p1 gtr getting added.

But the good part is... Super GT... It is nice surprise to be honest.

On the other hand... Lack of tracks. I hoped we will get at least 2 new tracks this time. Lack of Split Screen which was promised before launch, and lack of bigger updates this time (more credits in SP and MP thats all) i think this game is dead right now. I doubt we will see more updates in coming months...

And those Hypercar class thing... Ehhhh this FXXK fits better to the SuperCar Class they have added in last season. It feels so out of place against those road cars.

The only good side of this update is Suzuka and... Super GT class even with 2 cars only (i understand lack of toyota/lexus license)

Game is fine it really is it definitely has potential. The lack of solid support just kills it.

On the other hand
We really hope you enjoy the changes and additions that come with GRID Season 3. We’re not done with GRID yet, so please feel free to join in with the conversation on the official GRID Forums and on our Discord.

They say they are not done with GRID yet. Maybe there will be more updates...

Last edited:
Gonna get hate for this but.

And unintsalled sorry but i have no intsreting in playing it no more. :(

Only thing that ketp me playing was the HOPE of the p1 gtr getting added.

Because buying a game for one single car, a car that you have based your entire posting persona around, and can play with in countless other games, is pretty silly.

That being said, in what world is a Super GT spec GT-R and NSX a 'hypercar' ? Or is this another thinly veiled excuse for Codies to sell content from the older games back to players piecemeal?

(Don't answer, I already know)

That being said, in what world is a Super GT spec GT-R and NSX a 'hypercar' ? Or is this another thinly veiled excuse for Codies to sell content from the older games back to players piecemeal?

I know you said don't answer but are you aware that both this cars are free to everyone and are in separate class (it just happens they are releasing them with Hypercar DLC)?

I know you said don't answer but are you aware that both this cars are free to everyone and are in separate class (it just happens they are releasing them with Hypercar DLC)?

Yes. That still doesn't deny that the GT-R specifically is just rehashing content of the first GRID game (Though at least this time, you're actually able to play with it on any console that isn't a PS3 this time)

They say they are not done with GRID yet. Maybe there will be more updates...

At this point, I'm not really fussed on more cars. I'd much prefer the focus to be on (free) tracks, even if they are rehashed assets from the Codies library.

Because buying a game for one single car, a car that you have based your entire posting persona around, and can play with in countless other games, is pretty silly.

And you have build a persona based on replying to any post that i mention if have any interest a in game based on it having or not the p1 gtr :rolleyes:

I mean 🤬 off already rather i buy a game base on it having the p1 gtr or hope of it being added in a future update shouldn't be your problem, you act as if i'm buying my games with your money or something/

STOP concerning yourself with what i racing game i buy and leave me the hell alone.

I bought grid i 100% the career mode and i enjoy my time with it my hope was that they may add my favorite car so i can enjoy that car in this game.

And you have build a persona based on replying to any post that i mention if have any interest a in game based on it having or not the p1 gtr :rolleyes:

I mean 🤬 off already rather i buy a game base on it having the p1 gtr or hope of it being added in a future update shouldn't be your problem, you act as if i'm buying my games with your money or something/

STOP concerning yourself with what i racing game i buy and leave me the hell alone.

I bought grid i 100% the career mode and i enjoy my time with it my hope was that they may add my favorite car so i can enjoy that car in this game.
Chill, chill... you never know they could add it to the game in a later update.

@Silver Arrows is right though, he does make a point.

However, I get what you’re saying. You’re hoping they add your favorite car into the game in a future update. With the continued support that Grid will apparently get, you never know they could end up adding the P1 GTR. I mean, if they’ve added the FXXK, there’s a possibility we could see a P1 GTR soon. Hopefully they do because I really like the car too. :D

However, I get what you’re saying. You’re hoping they add your favorite car into the game in a future update. With the continued support that Grid will apparently get, you never know they could end up adding the P1 GTR. I mean, if they’ve added the FXXK, there’s a possibility we could see a P1 GTR soon. Hopefully they do because I really like the car too. :D

Yeah. On the other hand they are not adding new cars to existing classes. What they have been doing is expanding car list with new car classes. So i doubt they will add P1GTR to Hypercar class.

🤬 it.

Bored out of my mind and with easter pretty much being cancelled, I went ahead and bought the Ultimate Edition as it is currently on sale on the PS store.

I’ve previously played the demo and while I complained about the lack of tracks as well the barebones career, for around $27 I figured, why the hell not?

Besides, the season 3 update is looking good, so there’s that.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

So far, one of my wishes have been met, although Suzuka is a welcome surprise.
I'm still surprised COTA and Yas Marina have not been added.

Suzuka is a great surprise. If they add some more unexpected F1 circuits I would love Interlagos and the underappreciated Montreal.

Algarve was great in Autosport, so I hope it returns, along with Bathurst which is just perfect for Grid style racing.

My big outside pick is Adelaide street circuit. Long Beach, Oulton Park or Zandvoort would be nice too.

I would love to see bathurst since we have great V8 Supercar class in GRID. Racing there would be a blast.

Also it would be great to see SPA and Laguna Seca.

Portimao is so good you forget it has creepy tarmac run offs all over the place like Paul Ricard.

Spa could be interesting. Not just because is the most famous track behind the Nordschleife (and Le Mans) and bla bla bla. But because it's a very fast track, and the AI handles those circuits much better.

You know... I think Pit Stop would be great addition to GRID series. I doubt it will come in update (to much work) but i think it would be great in next GRID game. Making it arcadey simple (like automatic tire change and some repairs) with great pit crew animation... It would be great with an endurance mode coming back from Autosport. Too bad Codies won't do this probably, and the future of GRID series is not very clear since they have SMS with Project Cars and rest of codies are rather focusing on DIRT series and Formula One.

Latest Posts

Back