[GRO] Global Rally Championship: Alexander Erhart is the champion.Finished 

• Thread starter Harsk100
  • 807 comments
It does have a server problem. It's been doing this ever since the 1.22 patch.
Thats why I say that the GT6 servers are even worse than the GT5 servers. Since GT6's launch, we have been suffering invisibility issues and multiple disconnections. GT6 wasn't supposed to be like that in my opinion.

What patch is it now? 1.2357863214652116? :lol:
It seems like this update. I can normally sign-up on PSN and do the seasonal events, however, I cannot create any online lobbies for some reason. :(

The Rally UK is now completed. We had less competitors than the previous season, but still good. From 42 drivers on the entry list, 18 drivers have completed the race.

Unfortunately, this round was marked by connection issues, mostly on the first days of the rally. I found that these connection issues happen only on Weekends and the rest of days seem fine.

So, here's the final results of the rally.
grc r2 cl.JPG

Mistake: @epic_apri_39 is #939 and not #39.

Standings after Round 2:
Drivers
grcs2.JPG

99 Drivers are on the Standings after Round 2.

Teams
grcs2t.JPG

18 Teams are on the Standings after Round 2.

grc2m.JPG

46 Manufacturers are on the Standings after Round 2.

grc2c.JPG

28 Countries are on the Standings after Round 2.

Full results in PDF will be available as soon the classes standings are figured out. 👍
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Regarding about the GRC Round 3, the Round 3 will be set in a Point to Point Stage. The Point to Point Track will be the Montemaggiore Track Replica created by @eran0004 . The GRC Round 3 will be starting at next saturday, February 27th 2016, the same day as RRRRR Round 3.

This rally will be covered in "Race Mode" and "Free Run" and it will be made only once to save time and to avoid being disconnected during the rally procedure.

The RRRRR drivers such as @Downhill Dino are invited to take part in GRC Round 3 as one-off. 👍

Here's the track which will be used for GRC R3.
gr3.JPG

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyways, let's confirm for the driver Attending List for GRC Round 3.

ATTENDING:

Saturday (February 27th):

@Harsk100 - 17:00 UTC

Sunday (February 28th):

Monday (February 29th):

Tuesday (March 1st):

Wednesday (March 2nd):

Thursday (March 3rd):

Friday (March 4th):

NOT ATTENDING:

UNCONFIRMED

@Toshost @MonGnoM @RacingHardTV @Warbeast101 @Flaco13 @IfAndOr @AndreasR @nonka @JockeP22 @MannYhAvitZ @Zolon32 @buybon355 @Manasseh257NSX @CrazyJohn @F1SCOTSMAN @eran0004 @LexLathor @DVArt @John Wells @tarnheld @Aaroh @randyrockstiff @Zellgro @Veilside2jz @TS040 @Formidable @lxmmy @GremlinWon @J_Starscream @Smurfybug @S_Bridge @ZedMan1996 @RoadRageDudez @swiftsmith @Marco Lara @CursedDR15 @Obelisk @StarLight @SmileyWRX @Jfrod

Please copy and paste the current driver attending list. If I forgot to tag someone, please let me know. 👍

Put me down for any time during that week. My schedule's in the air.
Okay, good. 👍

ATTENDING:

Sunday (February 28th):

Monday (February 29th):

Tuesday (March 1st):

Wednesday (March 2nd):

Thursday (March 3rd):

Friday (March 4th):

ATTENDING BUT NOT CONFIRMED IN A SPECIFIC DAY:

@Obelisk (Available during the whole week)

NOT ATTENDING:

UNCONFIRMED

@Toshost @MonGnoM @RacingHardTV @Warbeast101 @Flaco13 @IfAndOr @AndreasR @nonka @JockeP22 @MannYhAvitZ @Zolon32 @buybon355 @Manasseh257NSX @CrazyJohn @F1SCOTSMAN @eran0004 @LexLathor @DVArt @John Wells @tarnheld @Aaroh @randyrockstiff @Zellgro @Veilside2jz @TS040 @Formidable @lxmmy @GremlinWon @J_Starscream @Smurfybug @S_Bridge @ZedMan1996 @RoadRageDudez @swiftsmith @Marco Lara @CursedDR15@StarLight @SmileyWRX @Jfrod @Mamaghi

Please copy and paste the current driver attending list. If I forgot to tag someone, please let me know. 👍

Last edited:
Same for me. I dont know when I get some free time during the event week.

ATTENDING:

Sunday (February 28th):

Monday (February 29th):

Tuesday (March 1st):

Wednesday (March 2nd):

Thursday (March 3rd):

Friday (March 4th):

@RacingHardTV (Unsure how the week will go)

NOT ATTENDING

ATTENDING:

@Warbeast101 -17:00 UTC

Sunday (February 28th):

Monday (February 29th):

Tuesday (March 1st):

Wednesday (March 2nd):

Thursday (March 3rd):

Friday (March 4th):

NOT ATTENDING

UNCONFIRMED
@Toshost@MonGnoM@RacingHardTV@Flaco13@IfAndOr@AndreasR@nonka@JockeP22@MannYhAvitZ@Zolon32@buybon355@Manasseh257NSX@CrazyJohn@F1SCOTSMAN@eran0004@LexLathor@DVArt@John Wells@tarnheld@Aaroh@randyrockstiff@Zellgro@Veilside2jz@TS040@Formidable@lxmmy@GremlinWon@J_Starscream@Smurfybug@S_Bridge@ZedMan1996@RoadRageDudez@swiftsmith@Marco Lara@CursedDR15@StarLight@SmileyWRX@Jfrod@Mamaghi

ATTENDING:

Sunday (February 28th):

Monday (February 29th):

Tuesday (March 1st):
@CrazyJohn (19:00 UTC)

Wednesday (March 2nd):

Thursday (March 3rd):

Friday (March 4th):

NOT ATTENDING

UNCONFIRMED
@Toshost @MonGnoM @RacingHardTV @Flaco13 @IfAndOr @AndreasR @nonka @JockeP22 @MannYhAvitZ @Zolon32 @buybon355 @Manasseh257NSX @F1SCOTSMAN @eran0004 @LexLathor @DVArt @John Wells @tarnheld @Aaroh @randyrockstiff @Zellgro @Veilside2jz @TS040 @Formidable @lxmmy @GremlinWon @J_Starscream @Smurfybug @S_Bridge @ZedMan1996 @RoadRageDudez @swiftsmith @Marco Lara @CursedDR15 @StarLight @SmileyWRX @Jfrod @Mamaghi

Full name is Luke Mitchell just for future leaderboards.

ATTENDING:

Sunday (February 28th):

Monday (February 29th):

Tuesday (March 1st):

Wednesday (March 2nd):

Thursday (March 3rd):

Friday (March 4th):

@epic_apri_39 (Wednesday or Thursday)

NOT ATTENDING

UNCONFIRMED
@Toshost @MonGnoM @RacingHardTV @Flaco13 @IfAndOr @AndreasR @nonka @JockeP22 @MannYhAvitZ @Zolon32 @buybon355 @Manasseh257NSX @F1SCOTSMAN @eran0004 @LexLathor @DVArt @John Wells @tarnheld @Aaroh @randyrockstiff @Zellgro @Veilside2jz @TS040 @Formidable @lxmmy @GremlinWon @J_Starscream @Smurfybug @S_Bridge @ZedMan1996 @RoadRageDudez @swiftsmith @Marco Lara @CursedDR15 @StarLight @SmileyWRX @Jfrod @Mamaghi

ATTENDING:

Sunday (February 28th):

Monday (February 29th):
@Toshost 15:00 UTC

Tuesday (March 1st):

Wednesday (March 2nd):

Thursday (March 3rd):

Friday (March 4th):

@epic_apri_39 (Wednesday or Thursday)

NOT ATTENDING

UNCONFIRMED
@MonGnoM @RacingHardTV @Flaco13 @IfAndOr @AndreasR @nonka @JockeP22 @MannYhAvitZ @Zolon32 @buybon355 @Manasseh257NSX @F1SCOTSMAN @eran0004 @LexLathor @DVArt @John Wells @tarnheld @Aaroh @randyrockstiff @Zellgro @Veilside2jz @TS040 @Formidable @lxmmy @GremlinWon @J_Starscream @Smurfybug @S_Bridge @ZedMan1996 @RoadRageDudez @swiftsmith @Marco Lara @CursedDR15 @StarLight @SmileyWRX @Jfrod @Mamaghi

EDIT: @Harsk100
could we have the general standing by classes because there are so much different cars and people want to see their positions in their class not in the overall and maybe do a full list of the general ranking so all people can see their positions not only top 10. Also change the flag on my team aka Subaru World Rally Team to Japanese.
Thanks.

Last edited:
EDIT: @Harsk100 could we have the general standing by classes because there are so much different cars and people want to see their positions in their class not in the overall and maybe do a full list of the general ranking so all people can see their positions not only top 10. Also change the flag on my team aka Subaru World Rally Team to Japanese.
Thanks.
Todor, the complete standings will be available in PDF for downloading. Well, regarding about the classes standings, they are also available.

You said that your team was "Subaru World Factory Team" and not "Subaru World Rally Team". It is japanese, but the reason why that I have put this team in bulgarian is because that your current team is an Bulgarian Independent team.

Back