[GRO] Global Rally Championship: Alexander Erhart is the champion.Finished 

• Thread starter Harsk100
  • 807 comments
Guys, I'm going to have to withdraw from the event due to problems within my family. As I don't have the time to participate. I would also like to wish all participants good luck in the event.

ATTENDING:

Saturday (February 27th):

@Harsk100 - 17:00 UTC
@Warbeast101 -17:00 UTC

Sunday (February 28th):

Monday (February 29th):

Tuesday (March 1st):
@CrazyJohn (19:00 UTC)

Wednesday (March 2nd):

Thursday (March 3rd):

Friday (March 4th):

ATTENDING BUT NOT CONFIRMED IN A SPECIFIC DAY:

@Obelisk (Available during the whole week)
@RacingHardTV (Unsure how the week will go)

NOT ATTENDING

UNCONFIRMED
@Toshost @MonGnoM @RacingHardTV @Flaco13 @IfAndOr @AndreasR @nonka @JockeP22 @MannYhAvitZ @Zolon32 @buybon355 @Manasseh257NSX @F1SCOTSMAN @eran0004 @LexLathor @DVArt @John Wells @tarnheld @Aaroh @randyrockstiff @Zellgro @Veilside2jz @TS040 @Formidable @lxmmy @GremlinWon @J_Starscream @Smurfybug @S_Bridge @ZedMan1996 @RoadRageDudez @swiftsmith @Marco Lara @CursedDR15 @StarLight @SmileyWRX @Jfrod @Mamaghi

Guys, I'm going to have to withdraw from the event due to problems within my family. As I don't have the time to participate. I would also like to wish all participants good luck in the event.
Thanks.

So, you will withdraw from the whole series, right? If yes, then I wish you good luck for the future and I hope that you get your family issues sorted out. Remember, Family comes first! 👍

So, if you wish to compete in a round, please let me know. You will be always welcome in the championship. 👍

I think I'll be able to make Saturday usually around 12-6 pm EST
Also I'll like to change to the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Super Rally Car '03 if possible

I think I'll be able to make Saturday usually around 12-6 pm EST
Also I'll like to change to the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Super Rally Car '03 if possible
Well, you can change to Mitsubishi Lancer EVolution Super Rally Car '03, but that Lancer isn't in WRC class.

Anyways, a decision about GRC R3 has been made and it will start tommorrow, as the GGTC R2 takes place in next saturday. 👍

HI Harsk unsure if I was in this championship m8 but did thrash a rx7 in London BUT unsure of car and if free could do some rounds.:odd:.Week nights monday,tuesday or will try get in on time saturday.Would you like me to change the rx7 to rally car.

Last edited:
HI Harsk unsure if I was in this championship m8 but did thrash a rx7 in London BUT unsure of car and if free could do some rounds.:odd:.Week nights monday,tuesday or will try get in on time saturday.Would you like me to change the rx7 to rally car.
Yes, you are in the championship. You have participated with a Courage Pescarolo '03 in Round 1 and a RX-7 in Round 2.

Well, if you wish to join Round 3 with a rally car, then you can do it. There are some rally cars which need to have a driver such as Renault 8 Gordini. 👍

on a second thought I think I will change my car to the Citroen C4 '08
If you wish, then you can. 👍

Anyways, regarding to lobby opening, I will most likely open a lobby at 18:30 UTC, because as much I want to open it earlier, at 16:00, I probably will have a date with a friend of mine.

And everyone is welcome to Regularity Rally Event tonight as well. 👍

Okay. So I should probably get on now before I miss it.
Edit: I meant 11:15 AM, which makes it around 16:15 at your area.

Last edited:
Okay. So I should probably get on now before I miss it.
Edit: I meant 11:15 AM, which makes it around 16:15 at your area.
Well... At 16h, I might not be able to create a lobby in that hour, as I will most likely have a date with my old classmate...

Sorry Harsk but I don't think I'll be able to make 18:30 UTC today on the dot...
Do you know how long you will be online after the event begins so I can possibly join later?

Back