GrumpEone GT4 Gallery - VANDENAL Neon SRT4 [Updated Mar 28](12 New)

• Thread starter GrumpEone
  • 206 comments
I haven't done too much to this gallery, so I'll include this quick hybrid I threw together for someone else. I may get around to really building up a '49 beetle, but for now just this quick version.

Get a '98 3000GT, get in it, and save. Start up you codebreaker and enable the following codes if you are NTSC.

Body ID ('49 VW Beetle 1100)
10A1F7E0 000000BB

Body Color 1 [any other than color 1 or 2 will freeze the game (00h Color1= Silver, 01h Color2=Black)]
00A1F7E8 00000000

Tires FT (Minolta RC)
10A1F830 0000B0DF

Tires RR (Minolta RC)
10A1F838 0000B0D9

Ride Height FT 240 (Only so those big Minolta Tire don't rub the body)
10A1F90C 000000F0

Ride Height RR 320
10A1F90E 00000140

Those 6 codes will give you the car depicted below, just ignore that the game still calls it a 3000GT.
'98/'49 3000BGT Quick Hybrid

(Click image for full size)

Last edited:
Trying to come up with the best burnout shot, I stumbled across this gem (Third shot).

Unedited SLR Burnout

Last edited:
LOL @ the Model T! Nice pics! 👍

You really tweaked the Hemi or that I didn't realize they came in maroon or would of thought to put red mag wheels on it. What track is that in the aerial shots its hard to tell? It almost looks like Laguna Seca.

LOL @ the Model T! Nice pics! 👍

You really tweaked the Hemi or that I didn't realize they came in maroon or would of thought to put red mag wheels on it. What track is that in the aerial shots its hard to tell? It almost looks like Laguna Seca.

I love my Hybrid T, one of my favorites, I need to get more shots of that one.

Yes that maroon is available, and looks decent with the red rims, on bright courses anyway, no so good at night or overcast-sky courses.

Yeah the Motor-Carriage is quite far up there, I think the first shot is at the Nurburgring, and the second at Midfield (although I took those shots a long time ago, so I'm just going on my limited memory)

SVX
Great shots. I like the aerial shots.

Thanks, and here is some more...

Did you get the aerial pics from that one car you had that flew up in the air?

Yep, the same Motor Carriage, I tried to get a few other cars to react the same way, but no go. I even had a Escudo down to 8 kg, and it wouldn't bounce any higher than 5-6 ft.

Aerial Shots II

Last edited:
Great shots again. With the drag shots, you can see the other lane for the drag racing that was deleted (IIRC). What are the specs for this Motor Carriage?

Our Carribean Stud Jackpot? What the heck?

Is that better, lol (I know a little too yellow)

SVX
Great shots again. With the drag shots, you can see the other lane for the drag racing that was deleted (IIRC). What are the specs for this Motor Carriage?

Not completely sure on all the hybrid options, but the weight is down to 58kg, and I added between 10-15 kg ballast to try and limit the bounce height. This hybrid was an accidental result, I was working on a different hybrid, like 6 months ago. While the codes were active, I chose the wrong car. The power is around 1,500HP, and I think it has downforce added too, not sure if there is spring rate added, or high&low speed rebound added.

Last edited:

Subaru IMPREZA Sedan WRX Sti Version II (GC) '95
(Completely Stock, for Top Gear Comapro Thread)

...Up next...
2003 Nissan 350Z Roadster (Z33) Formula Killer Z

Last edited:
Look at the depth of field on number three, great shot there. The car twisting to corner and the front end plowing into the pavement makes for some great aysemetrical action.

Good shots all, but I stated my favorite. 👍

SVX
Great shots, packed with lots of action.

Thanks SVX, I seem to be best at the action shots.

Looking for ideas for the next round of Hybrid shots.
I will take the requests and choose the best/'most feasible' hybrid ideas.

SVX
Could I please have a Midget II with a RX7 engine?
Any specific color (if available), or other specifics, bigger wheels?
So far I have put in the RX-7 LM Race Car engine, Fully upgraded it sits at 1,512 HP, and I had it up to 255 MPH on the test track.
With every other part Midget II, it is not quite stable enough to race anywhere yet, heck it's even tough to keep it on the test track. If you don't have any other specifics, I'll just use my best judgment to figure out how to keep it on the track.

SVX
How 'bout a Speed six chassis please?

See that is a problem, with hybriding, the sizes have to somewhat match, Either the Tuscan or the Cerbera Speed Six's, both have lengths over 4,200, and the midget has a length of 2,790, unless you don't mind the tires being nowhere near the wheelwells, it won't work.

This is why I haven't done much with the extremely small cars, not enough options, extremely small wheelbase, and not wide enough to handle major power.

I could probably make it semi-stable just by changing drivetrain, transmission, and forcing higher spring rates, and imposing downforce (without a wing).

I play around and see what I can come up with.

So far you have a 1,512 HP, FF Midget. Now top speed is around 220, and hard to control on any elevation change.

MII.jpg

Last edited:
I have a request for you. Could you post some pics of a Dodge Neon SRT-4, with a Viper engine, low ride height, some bigger tires, and in red?

Back