GrumpEone GT4 Gallery - VANDENAL Neon SRT4 [Updated Mar 28](12 New)

• Thread starter GrumpEone
  • 206 comments
You wanna get high? :lol:
Yeah I think Towelie was driving.... ...and then one day the Beetle just sort of... wandered off...

This hybriding stuff is really something, eh? :lol:

Gotta love it!!
I don't know why, but I have always enjoyed making programs do what they weren't designed to do.

The hybridding is fun, specially with the unpredictability factor. Your never really sure how the hybrid will handle when you make it, you just kinda choose attributes you like in other cars, and try to cram them all into one. But the fine tuning can take quite awhile, it took me about 2 hours on the Ka, to make it able to keep up with the Formula's, although the 1st gear is touchy, and it takes too long to wind-up to 100 MPH, but after that it's crazy fast & stable, I think it Topped out around 270-280MPH (With NOS).

Engine - VW Nardo (W12)
Transmission - GT-R Concept LM Race Car
Drivetrain - R92CP (MR)
Suspension - R390 GT1 Road Car
Brakes - R92CP
Tires - Motor Sports Elise (R1)
Ride Height - 250/300
Downforce - 48/64

Last edited:
Hit the plateau at somewhere between 180-200 MPH with a springy setup (heavy spring rate, low bound, high rebound) and you'll get some crazy air!

Very nice set of pictures right there, Grumpy. The angles are good and the shots are well saturated. Keep it up! 👍

Thanks Nenad, this is probably the longest photoshoot yet. The saturation is good, maybe a little high in a few shots. This is one of my most successful hybrids, Running at about 850 HP, is now a MR weighing in at 550kg, to match that of a Formula. The Downforce closely matches that of a Formula, and I had to install larger Tires, so I went with Z06 Racing Mediums. this Vette is just as, if not more, maneuverable than the Formula, hard to drift but it can tear-up tracks anyway. I had a lot of fun working on this one!!

Which one do you like the best??¿¿

My favorite would have to be the second shot. Nice and simple, no distractions. It's a nice update, but some of the shots, as Luis has said before, are a little washed-out and need more contrast (the seventh and tenth ones in particular).

Which one do you like the best??¿¿

I can't choose only 1! :D 1, 4, 6, 8, 9, 10 & 12 are my favourites.

It's a nice update, but some of the shots, as Luis has said before, are a little washed-out and need more contrast (the seventh and tenth ones in particular).

That's true, but nonetheless, the angles are good and the ideas behind the shots are great! 👍

Jumping Examples
No codes, or hybrids, vehicular jumping ability
Un-edited

Lotus Elise 111R '04
326HP - 782kg - 2.365 PWR (Power Weight Ratio)

TVR Speed 12 '00
1136HP - 1020kg - 0.898 PWR
Stock: 809HP - 1020kg - 1.260 PWR

Shelby Cobra 427 '67
730HP - 939kg - 1.287 PWR
Stock: 492HP - 1068kg - 2.171 PWR

Dodge Viper SRT10 '03
1032HP - 1272kg - 1.233 PWR
Stock: 507HP - 1533kg - 3.025 PWR

Last edited:
This is a still rough idea on an effect I'm working on, looking for some critical comments.

Still a little edgy on the logo, but it's just a quick proof of concept.

Last edited:

Nike One 2022
Personal Top Speed Record
1,201.90 mph
(Speed of Sound = 768 mph)
norec.jpg

Last edited:
Wildest ride of that guy's life. Did it still emit the heart-beat sound while driving? If so, did it sound like quad bass? :lol:

Cheers,
Jetboy

Awesome pictures! :D

Those r some amazing shots! I'm just curious who be driving those cars?!....Vin Diesel....LOL

Yeah, I'm curious about it too :D

...Ohh I've posted twice. How do I delete a post? Could anybody tell me?
And ignore the post above if I could not delete. :(

Last edited:
PMC Tournament Round 2 : Outtakes (Supra)
All shots conform to the tournament rules.

Last edited:
Back