[GSCC] GT Global Sports Car Championship | S2 Finished! Miata13b and Ares 85 are you series champs!Finished 

• Thread starter flip55
  • 270 comments
Is there a restriction on how many in a group, last race felt bad for spec class only having 3guys and we got another new guy joining group A.

I'll be doing practice tomorrow, usually flip does practice couple times before race night too, welcome to series oreca.

Official practice sessions are Tuesday and Wednesday night for this series. You don't have to show up to both, just what you can.

But I will be on just to mess around tonight. :)

LITTLEBLACKO932/NISSAN GTR/14

Welcome mate! Be sure to join the group in the game.

And with that, we have reached 10 GT3 drivers. Glad that's doing well, but we must cap off the category now. All other drivers will either be in GTC or reserve GT3.

Edit: Actually, we've hit the unique situation where we have 16 drivers signed up... Huh... Might mean I'll have to open up reserves.

Make sure that everyone qualifies on RH, because you gotta start the race with them, don't want to pull a Flip ;-)

Any word on when practice will open for tonight? I was also wondering if anyone would like to do some laps with me during practice?:lol:

Back