Gt 4 prologue is being shipped now with free shipping : ) !!!!

• Thread starter Soman
  • 36 comments
Originally posted by Teckademic
Ok thanks for the reply. But I just came across something else, the PS2 Flip-Top Case. I was wondering if it will play Prologue. IT says it plays PS2 CD-R and DVD-R back-ups (copies of your originals) and imports. Is this worth buying? I hate to keep bothering but im trying to find the best way to play the game without having to get a modchip that requiers soldering because I dont want to take the chance of melting something. My warranty is already voided so I dont have a problem taking the top off the case.

Thanks.

Edit**
The link for it is here : http://www.modmonster.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=75

That site says that Japan used NTSC. I thought they used PAL. If they use NTSC why wouldn't GTP work?

Breaker I am in the same boat as you! I live in the US, this sucks, no concept no prologue why why why !!!!!! I have bought every installment of gt why not let us in on the candy?

If anyone out there knows exactly what is needed and where to get it please post! If you have it figured out let your felllow U.S.A Gran Turismo gamers know what we need.

Back