GT 7 GEEZER CLUB

• Thread starter pmallard
  • 2,301 comments
Steve, I respectfully nominate this car for an upcoming Sunday 30 minute race. Now available in the Legends dealership for a mere 3m credits. It’s a sweet ride!

View attachment 1153715
I bought one of these too and agree 100%. Unmolested (nothing added except SS tires) that Porsche is one VERY SWEET driving car,, AND,, it is FAST! I took it to Daytona and ran it in the fastest class (I don't remember what they're called) of the three races, left the AI almost a lap behind. The car scrambles thru the bus stop effortlessly and quick,, it was a blast to drive and I recommend grabbing it if you have the credits.

Wednesday night 7:30 EDT
Group 2 & 3 RM tires
Group 4 RH tires
also.. your choice of smaller powered cars

4th place chooses car and track

Sunday 29th 30 min event.

Redbull Junior on RH tyres at Dragon Trail Gardens Reverse for 18 laps Fuel Multiplier x6

No tyre wear again this week as I would like John to experiment for us using RM.

The 'sausages' are definately not Redbull Junior freindly!

Last edited:
Read the thread. Seems there’s a FFB problem.

No lobby fixes either.

Rest of the thread is a bunch of complaints.

Al, birthday tickets! Gotta visit Sarah.

Last edited:
Probably won’t last long, but for now it’s good!

3312CCF7-B0FE-4E4F-AFB7-6E41DAEABE3B.png

As of right now after the update my FFB on my TG-T is on 10 sensitivity 8 torque it was 6 and 4. On certain tracks I have to adjust, can’t turn the wheel through the turns . If PD is trying to make me go back to GT Sport , they are doing a great job 👏

Saturday Geezer Races

Lobby opens @ 8:30 AM ET

Cars we may use (if everybody got it):

Any Gr.1 - (BoP No Tuning) - RM
Any Gr.2 - (BoP No Tuning) - RM
Any Gr.3 - (BoP No Tuning) - RM
Any Gr.4 - (BoP No Tuning) - RH
PP Races - Road Cars Only - PP550 - PP600 - PP650 (only limitation is the PP rate)

Race and Track conditions:
Weather: Sunny and Clear Day (we will try a few different formats but no rain for now)
Laps: 5 to 9 depending on track length
Grid: Stand start
Tire: consumption during race will be set @ 3x for all cars
Fuel: consumption during race will be set at 100 liters and 5x for all cars
Qualify: fastest first for every race
Penalty System: on
Boost: OFF
Slipstream: ON Strong

First Race/Qualify
Gr4 @ Laguna Seca

See ya there!

PS 1 - Lobby is friends only, if you are a Geezer (+60 yrs) and would like to participate, send a FR to PSN: GT-RaceAce
PS 2 - If the lobby is still unstable we will jump to Gran Turismo Sport
PS 3 - Due to the amount of work for the lobby host in GT7, a headset is requested. There will be no typing form the host with instructions.

Sunday 30 Min Event

Sunday 29th May 10:00 ET, 15:00 UK
. This race will take place during our usual Sunday racing. Lobby name for the race is GRC

We will race the "Redbull Junior" @ Dragon Trail Gardens Reverse for 18 laps. The fuel multiplier is x6. No tyre wear. We start with a full tank. Tyres for the race are RH.

Practise/Qualification for 10 minutes. 5 min break before race.

Other Lobby Settings:
Preset Weather, S01 Dry Cloudless and Pleasant, Afternoon
BOP On
Tuning Prohibited
Grid Start
Slipstream Strong
Shortcut Penalty Weak
Pit Lane Cutting Penalty On
Flag Rules On

If you want an exercise in trust, trust in your car and trust in yourself, do the Circuit Experience at St Croix, in the VGT Gr.1 Veyron.

Back