Lobby opens @ 8:30 AM ET

Cars we may use (if everybody got it):

Any Gr.1 - (BoP No Tuning) - RM
Any Gr.2 - (BoP No Tuning) - RM
Any Gr.3 - (BoP No Tuning) - RM/RH
Any Gr.4 - (BoP No Tuning) - RH
PP Races - Road Cars Only - Any PP

Race and Track conditions:
Weather: Sunny and Clear Day (we will try a few different formats but no rain for now)
Laps: 5 to 9 depending on track length
Grid: Stand start
Tire: consumption during race will be set @ 3x for all races.
Fuel: consumption during race will be set at 100 liters and 7x for all races.
Qualify: fastest first for every race
Penalty System: on
Boost: OFF
Slipstream: ON Real

1st Race

BB Raceway Reverse
Laps: 11
Car: Gr.3 (BoP)
Tires: RM

4th Place chooses combo for next race

See ya there!

PS 1 - Lobby is friends only, if you are a Geezer (+60 yrs) and would like to participate, send a FR to PSN: GT-RaceAce
PS 2 - Due to the amount of work for the lobby host in GT7, a headset is requested. There will be no typing from the host with instructions.
Hmmm,, VERY interesting,,
Figure It Out What GIF by CBC
,,,, which Gr3 will be 'the one' with the right calculations,,, Hmmmm ?

Sorry guys, something has cropped up and I have to go out so will not be able to open lobby so if someone could do it for me please that would be great. We will run 30 min race next week. I may get back a bit later and join in if you are still racing.

Sorry guys, something has cropped up and I have to go out so will not be able to open lobby so if someone could do it for me please that would be great. We will run 30 min race next week. I may get back a bit later and join in if you are still racing.
Maybe we can postpone for 2 weeks, next week i'll be out in the ranch. Have a good sunday. If Cory wont open, i can do.

Hello Geezers here’s the lineup for Wednesday night Geezer racing. The first race is a WILD ONE
RACE 1)@ 24 Heures du Mans,no chicane 4 laps
800 PP any car ,any engine,any tire
Tuning permitted
BE AWARE OF THE 2J MONSTER
rolling start, no fuel usage or tire wear,slip real
RACE 2)@ Mount Panorama. 5 laps
Gr 4 / FR Cars only / R/H tires
Grid start /no fuel usage or tire wear
Slip real / BOP
RACE 3)@ Goodwood Motor Circuit 6 laps
One make Radical SR3 SL ‘13
239HP/1709lbs(775.19KG)
S/H tires /grid start/no fuel usage or
Tire wear / slip real / no tuning
Lobby/Chat opens @ 7:30PM EST
Racing starts @ 8PM
Send friend request to viper9-al_
SEE EVERYONE TOMORROW NIGHT 😃

Last edited:
Hi - I joined the club a couple of weeks ago but unable to attend any races. Iʻm on the west coast so the time difference is one thing, and Iʻm working part time hours evenings and weekends too, but that will end March 31st.

Iʻve also building out a new rig, so adjusting and getting practice time in.

Also unsure about what I need to bring to not be a total slug. What kind of cars should I choose my limited collection, street car, race car, PP values, or should I just choose what I like driving?

Iʻm only 15% into GT7 with only A and B licenses, not many tracks available to me. Will my lack of progress prevent me from joining the club races.

Thanks! Alan

Hi Alan and welcome. For PP cars, a 500, 550, 600 (all on any sport tyre) 650, 700 and 800 (on RH tyres) would be a good starting point. Gr3 and Gr4 cars as many as you can afford, good starting point for Gr3, Porsche, Jag, Supra, BRZ and the Gr4 Lambo, Cayman, WRX, Supra. Redbull Junior a good car to get as we race that often. Gr2, the Nismo 16 and NSX 08 would start you off there and for GR1 Porsche 919, Jag and Toyota GR010 Hybrid.

Circuit experience will give you lots of credits if you can try for all golds and also help you learn the tracks.

To unlock multiplayer you need to complete some cafe menu books to get that unlocked, not sure of the menu number.

Last edited:
Saturday morning Geezer racing DAYTONA TRI-OVAL 5 LAPS 700PP R/H TIRES ROAD CARS No engine swap TUNING PERMITTED /SLIP STRONG /ROLLING START send friend request to viper9-al_ lobby/chat opens @ 8:30am ET / racing starts @ 9 am I have 2 more races lined up but my info kept getting deleted . See everyone tomorrow morning :cheers:

Last edited:
Saturday morning Geezer racing DAYTONA TRI-OVAL 5 LAPS 700PP R/H TIRES TUNING PERMITTED /SLIP STRONG /ROLLING START send friend request to viper9-al_ lobby/chat opens @ 8:30am ET / racing starts @ 9 am I have 2 more races lined up but my info kept getting deleted . See everyone tomorrow morning Ar:cheers:
Hi Al,
Are these road cars only, or are race cars eligible?

I'm hosting a Sunday Morning Geezer Buffet @ 8:30AM EST ,If anybody is interested. FREE SPECIAL MUFFINS :drool: . We will start at Alsace Test track with the Mazda Touring car :gtpflag:

Last edited:
Back