2014 India General Discussion

• Thread starter ionstriker
  • 342 comments
ionstriker
Hello guys I'm really excited about gt academy coming to india since I'm from here so i just wanted to know how i can enroll myself into the academy and any corresponding procedures.Thanks

I was just blown hearing the news. Have always yearned for a proper shot at the GT Academy, have participated in every one so far.

I read there should be an announcement of sorts at the Delhi Expo on Feb 4th.
All or most details will be known then.

so nissan india launched the gt academy, a video on nissanindia channels says, visit the nissan booth at the delhi auto expo 2014 to participate wtf and nothing for gamers who are not present at the auto expo?

WTF! and I'm from Bangalore I just hope they release something through the seasonal events cause I really don't want to go all the way to Delhi.

Awesome! Mumbai too!
My only doubt is, you don't have to participate in live events if you have a PS3 right? The live events, I assume, are to give the others a chance isn't it?

When was Mumbai announced? I will add all of you, if you guys don't mind. Thanks.
This is going to be fun. I hope I will be able to participate and do well.

When was Mumbai announced? I will add all of you, if you guys don't mind. Thanks.
This is going to be fun. I hope I will be able to participate and do well.
mumbai was announced during the gt academy announcement day itself.

Seems the best indian time last year was someone with a 2:22.3x

But I suggest we buy a fairlady z (z34) and make it 1225kg and 263hp with all other settings stock and see our times on silverstone. Any driver aids allowed, but mention if you're a wheel or ds3 user.

Yea I tried a stock fairlady z with oil change and sports hard tyres and managed a lap time of 2:24:024 for now but can be much faster and I use a ds3

Yea I tried a stock fairlady z with oil change and sports hard tyres and managed a lap time of 2:24:024 for now but can be much faster and I use a ds3

Similar pace! Managed 2:24.6xx on a bone stock fairlady z without oil change.
Then I did 3 laps with all weight reductions and some power increase to make it 390NM 263HP and 1224kg managed a time of 1:18.001.
I am curious to know which are the other new countries joining gt academy, I heard it might be Australia.

Similar pace! Managed 2:24.6xx on a bone stock fairlady z without oil change.
Then I did 3 laps with all weight reductions and some power increase to make it 390NM 263HP and 1224kg managed a time of 1:18.001.
I am curious to know which are the other new countries joining gt academy, I heard it might be Australia.

Which car are you using? Cause I'm using fairlady z version s z33 07 with 326 bhp and 1213kg and there is no 350z with 263 bhp. So far I've managed 2:20:753

Back