GT Academy July 2013!!

Discussion in 'GT Academy' started by PR1VATEJ0KER, May 15, 2013.

1. PR1VATEJ0KER

PR1VATEJ0KER

Last edited: May 15, 2013
  2. Tidgney

Tidgney Premium

Hyped, is an understatement!!!! :D!!!!!

3. Dessy182

Dessy182

I'm legally changing my name and entering again.

4. Mac K

Mac K

I guess our stupid contest laws in Canada prevented us from being included once again?

5. Furinkazen

Furinkazen Premium

Spot a Nissan JUKE R in the GT Academy promo pics...

6. Dean

Dean

Right now, I'd wish I was one year older, than I am. Well, I don't even think Danes'll be to participate - like always - anyway :grumpy:.

Yay... 2000th post :gtpflag:.

7. TRC Scooty

TRC Scooty

Same here, I'm sure they won't notice...I'll just shave my beard and not have a booming deep voice (yeah right)

8. Dessy182

Dessy182

The awkward moment when you change your name to that of another previous contestant

9. TRC Scooty

TRC Scooty

Hahaha.

10. RHODRIEWILLIAMS

RHODRIEWILLIAMS

hey guys have a look here maybe they can help :lol::lol: its gotta be cheaper than f3

http://www.harleymedical.co.uk

when do you think the main tt will be july or august. Just order a new t500rs hope I don't break this one before the academy :dunce:

11. RHODRIEWILLIAMS

RHODRIEWILLIAMS

could you not get a us visa for the competition ????

12. Dessy182

Dessy182

I want to look like the blonde girl.

I'd say the TT will happen in July and all the national finals in August, then the race camp in September.

As for the t500rs, good call on getting it for the academy, but get rid of it afterwards. Such a crap wheel. Input lag is horrendous for such an expensive product.

13. Jett_Racer

Jett_Racer

Do you think they offer special group discounts for this plastic surgery shiz?

14. Dessy182

Dessy182

Hahaha.

Dammit Nissan just give us what we all want; A GT Academy Refugee Race Camp.

15. MahouShoujoChan

MahouShoujoChan

NYA HA HA HAA~

The time has come for Nissan to experience my magical beam attack driving first hand!

16. BanditKarter22

BanditKarter22

Can't wait for this! Will need to get some serious practice in after my exams, I fear I may be a bit rusty :scared:

17. Predwolf

Predwolf

It's something like that.

Seriously annoying, I was ranked in the top 100 in the first GTA that ran, but gave up after I realized it was pointless for us.

Go figure that a country which has produced some of the best racing drivers in history isn't allowed to take part.

18. Saidur_Ali

Saidur_Ali

Qualification event seems to be at the moment 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy) '08 around Silverstone GP Circuit on Sport Hard Tyres.

19. Dessy182

Dessy182

Put your house on it. Almost certainly will be this or the stock 370. The lap is long enough anyway.

I'd say there'll be 4 weeks of challenges this time.
    1. Stowe
    2. International
    3. National
    4. Grand Prix

20. Saidur_Ali

Saidur_Ali

There should be 4 practice events on sectors of Silverstone GP track as time trials and also qualification lap as mentioned before is around full GP track ;).

21. Doodle

Doodle Premium

This time, I'm going for a top 32 finish. Not finishing on day 2 like I did last year. I'm gonna get serious. I've also improved a lot since then. I'm hoping to give L_Harrison, the man who got into the US finals both times with a DS3, a run for his money. :sly:

22. iGoFast

iGoFast

Let_Canada_In???

I'm gonna burn down the building :p

23. RHODRIEWILLIAMS

RHODRIEWILLIAMS

I am not so sure I think the tt will be in the nismo gtr gt3 on racing hards the laps to long for 300hp needs 600hp.

24. Spud_Skills

Spud_Skills

The track for the GT Academy 2011 qualifier took 2'16.xxx to complete a lap, and that was on Comfort Mediums(?) in the 370z, I don't think Silverstone will take that long on sport hards.

Either way, I'm buzzing for this! Silverstone is one of my stronger tracks on Forza so hopefully it carries over to this.

25. RHODRIEWILLIAMS

RHODRIEWILLIAMS

2011 was pre ps3/gran turismo for me have you been running the alms challenges on forza that looks cool

26. Fastas

Fastas Premium

ohh, a video too.

27. Spud_Skills

Spud_Skills

Fair enough mate. Yeah I've had a go at the latest one around Laguna Seca, sitting at 7th currently. Let's not get off topic here though and talk about GT's rival :sly:.

28. Saidur_Ali

Saidur_Ali

Gold time is currently 2:26.500 so probably should be longer than GT Academy 2011 lap time wise. The car seems to be a lot harder to drive though than in GT5.

29. Spud_Skills

Spud_Skills

Yeah you're probably right, I was thinking of the old layout of Silverstone.:yuck: Will be interesting to see the difference in physics from the two games.

30. lapierre4

lapierre4

That'll make us two. I'm sick of seeing other countries get a chance and not us.

Gilles Villeneuve represent!