GT Academy July 2013!!

Ireland
Dublin, IRL
PR1VATEJ0KER
na
Details : NISSAN AND PLAYSTATION® ANNOUNCE BIGGEST EVER GT ACADEMY

"Online competition phase to be run on exclusive Gran Turismo®6 demo"

KFhoYY5.png

Competitions are confirmed for Europe, USA, Russia & Germany.
https://twitter.com/Nissan_OnTrack

W4IEcfS.png

Keep up to date:
https://www.facebook.com/GTAcademy
http://eu.gran-turismo.com
www.twitter.com/GTAcademy.

Last edited:
I guess our stupid contest laws in Canada prevented us from being included once again?

Right now, I'd wish I was one year older, than I am. Well, I don't even think Danes'll be to participate - like always - anyway :grumpy:.

Yay... 2000th post :gtpflag:.

hey guys have a look here maybe they can help :lol::lol: its gotta be cheaper than f3

http://www.harleymedical.co.uk

when do you think the main tt will be july or august. Just order a new t500rs hope I don't break this one before the academy :dunce:

I want to look like the blonde girl.

I'd say the TT will happen in July and all the national finals in August, then the race camp in September.

As for the t500rs, good call on getting it for the academy, but get rid of it afterwards. Such a crap wheel. Input lag is horrendous for such an expensive product.

I guess our stupid contest laws in Canada prevented us from being included once again?

It's something like that.

Seriously annoying, I was ranked in the top 100 in the first GTA that ran, but gave up after I realized it was pointless for us.

Go figure that a country which has produced some of the best racing drivers in history isn't allowed to take part.

Qualification event seems to be at the moment 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy) '08 around Silverstone GP Circuit on Sport Hard Tyres.

Qualification event seems to be at the moment 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy) '08 around Silverstone GP Circuit on Sport Hard Tyres.

Put your house on it. Almost certainly will be this or the stock 370. The lap is long enough anyway.

I'd say there'll be 4 weeks of challenges this time.
1. Stowe
2. International
3. National
4. Grand Prix

Put your house on it. Almost certainly will be this or the stock 370. The lap is long enough anyway.

1. Stowe
2. International
3. National
4. Grand Prix
There should be 4 practice events on sectors of Silverstone GP track as time trials and also qualification lap as mentioned before is around full GP track ;).

This time, I'm going for a top 32 finish. Not finishing on day 2 like I did last year. I'm gonna get serious. I've also improved a lot since then. I'm hoping to give L_Harrison, the man who got into the US finals both times with a DS3, a run for his money. :sly:

1. Stowe
2. International
3. National
4. Grand Prix

I am not so sure I think the tt will be in the nismo gtr gt3 on racing hards the laps to long for 300hp needs 600hp.

I am not so sure I think the tt will be in the nismo gtr gt3 on racing hards the laps to long for 300hp needs 600hp.

The track for the GT Academy 2011 qualifier took 2'16.xxx to complete a lap, and that was on Comfort Mediums(?) in the 370z, I don't think Silverstone will take that long on sport hards.

Either way, I'm buzzing for this! Silverstone is one of my stronger tracks on Forza so hopefully it carries over to this.

The track for the GT Academy 2011 qualifier took 2'16.xxx to complete a lap, and that was on Comfort Mediums(?) in the 370z, I don't think Silverstone will take that long on sport hards.

Either way, I'm buzzing for this! Silverstone is one of my stronger tracks on Forza so hopefully it carries over to this.

2011 was pre ps3/gran turismo for me have you been running the alms challenges on forza that looks cool

Gold time is currently 2:26.500 so probably should be longer than GT Academy 2011 lap time wise. The car seems to be a lot harder to drive though than in GT5.

Gold time is currently 2:26.500 so probably should be longer than GT Academy 2011 lap time wise. The car seems to be a lot harder to drive though than in GT5.

Yeah you're probably right, I was thinking of the old layout of Silverstone.:yuck: Will be interesting to see the difference in physics from the two games.

Back