GT Academy Prize Car Seasonal

hi
does anyone have a 370z with a tune ready on share?
id love to give this one a hop but dont want to put mods on my car

cheers

Hit me up - Kwicko on PSN, same as here. I'll be home in about an hour or so, and you should still have time to nail this one.

Same here. I just recently finished the 24hr. race at the Ring so I come to know the track pretty well that way. Cool experience that 24hr race was. Going to do it again sometime. I would recommend to try doing it to where the time of day/night on the track matches that to real life time. Just adds that much more to the experience.

Hehe...golding the TT inspired me to do the endurance - my last event - I'm hard at it now in the Bentley...15:29:00...need to do 4 hrs a day for 2 more days, that will be Saturday, so I don't miss out on the next challenge. The way the sun comes up @ lap 100 or so, 14 hours into the race is incredible. Gave me a new 'ring. I'm definitely going back there. And I personally think I drive like a god now :sly:

Nissan 370z tuned car(gt academy)

7131402375_2bea8591f3_z.jpg

Downforce
15/35

Ballast
amount 61
position 50

Specs
429 hp at the race,344 at the time trial
1226 kg
546 at the race,513 at the time trial,

Parts to buy
engine tuning stage 3
sport intake manifold
racing air filter
sport exhaust manifold
sport catalytic converter
titanium racing exhaust
twin clucth
semi racing flywheel
carbon shaft

Set final gear at 5.207
Set Top speed at 112
Set gear ratios
1st 2.860
2nd 2.287
3rd 1.797
4th 1.457
5th 1.216
6th 1.031
Set final at 3.223

LSD
Initial torque 9
Acceleration sensitivity 12
Braking sensitivity 25

Suspension
Ride height 0/0 Camber 0.5/1.0
Spring rate 11.3/11.6 toe angle -0.07/0.22
Damper extension 3/4
Damper compression 4/5
Antiroll bars 4/4

Brakes
5/4

Tires sport hard

I love this car because it handles like a dream right now.no more snap oversteer now.this time you got controllable oversteer and a little bit of understeer.it could go around the fast corner full speed and it go around that corner like it not even there.fantastic car

I was at 7:56.xxx at stock. After trying this got a silver on my first clean lap, then a 7:46.xxx gold on the second clean lap. For the race I just applied all the removable upgrade and oil change.

Very smooth on braking and exit. It can still oversteer a little if you hammer the gas on 2nd, but it reacts with a slight and narrow angle slide which is very easy to ease off and get back on gas. It's so controllable in some situation you can use it at your advantage.

For top speed I used the suggested gearing. I barely hit the limit right around the left bend. In the race, I caught up the slip stream about half way and was hitting the limit a couple towards the end.

gyt2wong
I was at 7:56.xxx at stock. After trying this got a silver on my first clean lap, then a 7:46.xxx gold on the second clean lap. For the race I just applied all the removable upgrade and oil change.

Very smooth on braking and exit. It can still oversteer a little if you hammer the gas on 2nd, but it reacts with a slight and narrow angle slide which is very easy to ease off and get back on gas. It's so controllable in some situation you can use it at your advantage.

For top speed I used the suggested gearing. I barely hit the limit right around the left bend. In the race, I caught up the slip stream about half way and was hitting the limit a couple towards the end.

That's why I love it.its much more driveable in the time trial and maybe race.it does oversteers in the race and time trial if you not careful with the throttle

I'm struggling just to get on the leaderboard for the tt. I just logged in to see what I need to get on it and I see that Ti-tech85 took over the lead by .021 with absolutely NO aides. No abs, zip, nada. :bowdown: .Wow. And hats off to all those top times.

Wish me luck gents. Only 3 hours left to get that race golded. Best so far is second.

Woulda worked on it some earlier today but had to reconfigure my network on account of a bad cable causing my modem to re-synch several times a day. Cable man came out today and found it. :(

Thanks Dante... I ran 2 laps of this last week when it started. Both were only for bronze and the car felt nervous the entire time. I popped in your tune and got a silver off by 1/10th of a second the first lap and gold by a second and a half on the second lap. I did not use your gearing, and I did not do any weight reduction, however I still added the ballast the same way you did. 350hp with 1311kg. Tranny only adjusted to 168. Not bad for a DS3er!!

The most important thing about this tune is the absolute stability and comfort it gives you. My tune made me sweat so bad... I was a lot more relaxed this time around (which also helps!!) I wasn't fighting tail whip so bad, so getting on the power quicker and with confidence shaved many seconds off. Thank you sir!

scarecrow937
Thanks Dante... I ran 2 laps of this last week when it started. Both were only for bronze and the car felt nervous the entire time. I popped in your tune and got a silver off by 1/10th of a second the first lap and gold by a second and a half on the second lap. I did not use your gearing, and I did not do any weight reduction, however I still added the ballast the same way you did. 350hp with 1311kg. Tranny only adjusted to 168. Not bad for a DS3er!!

The most important thing about this tune is the absolute stability and comfort it gives you. My tune made me sweat so bad... I was a lot more relaxed this time around (which also helps!!) I wasn't fighting tail whip so bad, so getting on the power quicker and with confidence shaved many seconds off. Thank you sir!

Your Welcome for that feedback.i guess the tune I posted for this car is the best tune I ever did

^^ Great Setup lldantell! Tweaked it a bit for my driving style and got 7:50 first lap! Couple of laps following the ghost and I got it down to 7:45 and change. Put me in the 6k group. Ah well ... not great but IT'S DONE!! Thanks for the setup!!

}:^{>

StrayShadow
^^ Great Setup lldantell! Tweaked it a bit for my driving style and got 7:50 first lap! Couple of laps following the ghost and I got it down to 7:45 and change. Put me in the 6k group. Ah well ... not great but IT'S DONE!! Thanks for the setup!!

}:^{>

Again your welcome,like I said a few posts ago,everybody got a different driving style.so yeah,sometimes you have to change some stuff on someone's tune to make it fit your driving style.if the tune was from praiano,then that would be hard because his tunes be close to flawless and nice face at the bottom of your post

Last edited:
Used your LSD lldantell. Good stuff, definitely helped. Just managed to squeak onto the leader board at 253 with 40 minutes to go. Whew.

Well after way too many tries the best I was able to do was get silver in the race, never even tried the TT. Even with Dante's tune the car just slid our from under me all the time so I had to be too cautious in the second half of the race, could never pass the lead car. Just goes to show that even with an amazing tune, there is still plenty of skill left in this game. It was frustrating but still pretty fun.

goofycool
Used your LSD lldantell. Good stuff, definitely helped. Just managed to squeak onto the leader board at 253 with 40 minutes to go. Whew.

Good job goofycool,the time trials is a thing I always don't feel like doing but if there is a reward,then yeah it's worth trying.the only thing I want to do is get gold.if my tunes make me get gold,then I post it.thats why it's so good

Only had an hour or so to work on the race this week, could only manage third and six seconds back with the car at stock except brakes. I was nearly 3 seconds closer halfway through a couple times but always blew it.

The TT wasn't too bad, got it on my third legal lap, though I probably had a lap or two of restarts.

It's too bad, I was really wanting to have a good run at this one.

Thanks to GTP, PD and everyone. Great fun. Thanks for sharing info and cars. Great community. Who said life could not be fun!!

Good job goofycool,the time trials is a thing I always don't feel like doing but if there is a reward,then yeah it's worth trying.the only thing I want to do is get gold.if my tunes make me get gold,then I post it.thats why it's so good

I only try for the leader board from time to time. Probably because they're so freakin' hard to get on. Normally its prize and go. For whatever reason I just got sucked into this one. I did try your full tune and I liked the way the suspension felt and I liked your gearbox but ultimately I wanted a looser setup so I went back to mine with your LSD and it smoothed my setup out. Thanks for posting it. Also, the guy that finished 4th using a controller posted his setup which I thought was pretty nice of him.

Last edited:
ouch, didnt know this ended this night, was gonna give it a go today

Ti-tech85 took the P1, without ABS (!) that is.

Ugh, this last one is the only one I could not gold, and I love the 'ring. With many of the cars I did need to tune them a bit, so thanks to all that posted tunes. With the R-35 I thought either I was getting better or the seasonals were getting easier, but I guess my driving style just works with 4WD. I just could not master this car with the time I had. I guess now I can go back and try to do all the "regular" seasonals that I have skipped.

Thanks fella, your tunes have been very helpful for the Academy Seasonals :-)

again your welcome,the tunes did make it much easier to do.the cars was loose in the races except for the leaf which i didnt have time to retune because the first one was over but yeah ,it was a good seasonal event for me to create my tunes for the leaf,silvia,370z,gtrs(which i had the hardest time time to tune) and the 370 again with the best tune i ever made

Back