• 318 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.

GTP_Monkey

May the force be with you
Premium
England
Top Valley, NG5
Where are they, I understood that when you logged into the game on Jult 4th they would appear in your garage.

Prizes will be distributed one week after all "GT Academy 2012" events have concluded (on or after July 4, 2012). To add these items to your collection, all you need to do is start up your Gran Turismo 5

According to the US site. On or "after" being the key word. We'll just have to wait.

Actually i was figuring you'd get a emailed redeem code to download them, thats just what i thought.

For those folks( like ME) waiting for these cool new cars like kids on Xmas.:banghead:

I'm hoping they are just waiting for North America to catch up timezone wise. Midnight eastcoast NA, is in about four hours..

Waiting quietly, playnthru:ouch:

Actually i was figuring you'd get a emailed redeem code to download them, thats just what i thought.

Go to the GT website it tells you how you will recieve them, As gifts in comunity section.

I'm guessing sometime after it hits July 4 GMT. Usually the new seasonals and stuff post around 9 or 10pm for me, so I'll be looking in a little bit to see if they've popped up yet.

ETA: ... aaaaaannnnnnd now the PSN is down, at least in my area. No cars, no log-in, no nothing.

"... or later" indeed. :)

Last edited:
Cars are being delivered right now. :D Well, The Leaf has anyway.

Quick question, is the Leaf and GT-R Black only available to people who bought the DLCs for them (Car Pack 2)??

Quick question, is the Leaf and GT-R Black only available to people who bought the DLCs for them (Car Pack 2)??

There is no reason to believe this is the case. GTA tells everyone who finished the respective challenges that they will get the car, so they will get the car :)

I can't confirm anything as I have the car pack.

Just got the leaf on my end.

picture.php

EDIT
Cannot change the wheels on the Leaf WTH?

After some quick flaffing around, it turns you can't change wheels on the GT Academy Spec V or Tuned 370Z. The only one you can change the wheels on is the GT Academy Special Spec V. So its likely a good chance that you cannot change rims on the other 6 incoming GT Academy 2012 cars either.

Last edited:
Just got the leaf on my end.

picture.php

After some quick flaffing around, it turns you can't change wheels on the GT Academy Spec V or Tuned 370Z. The only one you can change the wheels on is the GT Academy Special Spec V. So its likely a good chance that you cannot change rims on the other 6 incoming GT Academy 2012 cars either.

I got leaf (no other prize car yet) as well maybe I think they sent one prize car per day...

Same here, just the Leaf so far. Paintable, untradable, and can't change rims, just fyi.

That's a shame as I would have liked to see the cars arrive in various colours and be tradeable to keep the community thriving with new things to trade.dde1e

just checked. I got the leaf so far

Edit: I Have it on one of my secondary accounts and not my main

Last edited:
Let me get this right. They're untradeable and you get one? So you have to chose whether to tune them or not? I was hoping to have two of each. One tuned, one standard :grumpy:

Edit: also just the leaf here in UK. irritatingly the only car I've yet to drive from that DLC pack :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back