gt academy stage 2, what will it be?

• Thread starter jakkim
  • 374 comments
Hello guys, I already see that it has been posted here the final results of GT Academy Netherlands. It was a though day for me because when I woke up I felt very ill and was puking around... I took some medicins and they started to work right on time (otherwise I couldnt even start). I was fast but made lot of mistakes and I made it myself more difficult than it could be. Anyway in the final race I had a perfect race because I wanted to beat Steffan and I made it. Steffan was very good all day and I congratulate him for the 2nd place, he was a good challenge together with Raffels87

About the half final with my brother, that was an emotional race. Were not pro gamers we did this for fun but when we got there and we had to fight each other we did everything wrong that we could do wrong. We never had to come this far together (I use to be faster, but probably because of illness I wasnt) my brother was amazingly good that day.

Hello guys, I already see that it has been posted here the final results of GT Academy Netherlands. It was a though day for me because when I woke up I felt very ill and was puking around... I took some medicins and they started to work right on time (otherwise I couldnt even start). I was fast but made lot of mistakes and I made it myself more difficult than it could be. Anyway in the final race I had a perfect race because I wanted to beat Steffan and I made it. Steffan was very good all day and I congratulate him for the 2nd place, he was a good challenge together with Raffels87

About the half final with my brother, that was an emotional race. Were not pro gamers we did this for fun but when we got there and we had to fight each other we did everything wrong that we could do wrong. We never had to come this far together (I use to be faster, but probably because of illness I wasnt) my brother was amazingly good that day.

:cheers:

Congratulations! ..I'm glad the medicins worked.

as i said before,congratulations solarsystem:tup:,good luck at silverstone and it whas nice to meet you and your brother...
make sure you beet steffan at silverstone...but i am sure you will,beceause steffan is lacking in all sorts of qualities,he might be a professionall(aghum...)online racedriver,but am sure he doesn't have what it takes to do it in real life.......

so,well done erik,and be sure to show us some photos when you come back from england and report how everything happened there.....👍👍

spyrrari.

@jeroen,good to read that you realise your first post today wasn't very smartly written....anyway,good luck with your study and hope to race you online some day...

Last edited:
as i said before,congratulations solarsystem:tup:,good luck at silverstone and it whas nice to meet you and your brother...
make sure you beet steffan at silverstone...but i am sure you will,beceause steffan is lacking in all sorts of qualities,he might be a professionall(aghum...)online racedriver,but am sure he doesn't have what it takes to do it in real life.......

so,well done erik,and be sure to show us some photos when you come back from england and report how everything happened there.....👍👍

spyrrari.

@jeroen,good to read that you realise your first post today wasn't very smartly written....anyway,good luck with your study and hope to race you online some day...

:cheers:

Rude? I am fair.. And i dont attack anybody...

Oh really?

You took great delight in putting down a fellow driver, Steffan. You displayed a total lack of respect for him and his method of driving, even though the feature he used in the game was perfectly acceptable within the competition. You also publicly ridiculed him for not passing a fitness test. 👎

There are many attributes required to be a highly respected driver in this community, but the ability to show a total lack of respect to fellow drivers isn't one of them.

Oh really?

You took great delight in putting down a fellow driver, Steffan. You displayed a total lack of respect for him and his method of driving, even though the feature he used in the game was perfectly acceptable within the competition. You also publicly ridiculed him for not passing a fitness test. 👎

There are many attributes required to be a highly respected driver in this community, but the ability to show a total lack of respect to fellow drivers isn't one of them.

one word: SORRY :cheers:

Let's see everyone in the Finnish final tomorrow @ Kamppi, and I'm sure the most adaptive and consistent drivers will prevail!

Regardless of the results, it would be great to have a bit of a party and a beer or two with familiar PSN-ID's afterwards ;) not many times one can meet as many good GT drivers as this, a rare occasion!

So I just got a call telling that the Finnish finals will start tomorrow at 10.00 instead of 14.00 that was on the instructions!! This is unbeliavable 👎👎👎

So I just got a call telling that the Finnish finals will start tomorrow at 10.00 instead of 14.00 that was on the instructions!! This is unbeliavable 👎👎👎

Anyone else get the feeling that they don't want the fast drivers there. :rolleyes:

Me too...hilarious :) Now I'm sure Finland finals will be the biggest disgraceful academy session on the Europe!

'The package', what they at first send to us with e-mail, was titled: GT4 Academy. Tomorrow we will see, they got PS2+GT4+Dualshock controllers.

I feel so sorry about Nissan and PD. They create amazing and expensive competition, and now everywhere somekind of morons are doing all they can to ruin it.

Now it seems that i have to pass tomorrows semifinal in Kamppi, Helsinki :ouch:. I have a pretty crucial business meeting tomorrow at 11:00 am. Can't move it to another time.

This is so ****ing unbelievabale... :dunce:

A bit of a :ouch:, yeah... I just hope there won't be any more surprises in line waiting for us.

Timppaq?One way 270km.

I think Timppa is on his way to Helsinki. He hasn't comment anything, so thats why I'm assuming so. Hope that's the case. It would take 4h if he start driving at morning.

This is so big shame to Fin organisers.

Hi mates! Im in Helsinki... staying with my cousin this night... unbelievable. And btw, the final will be driven with G25.. he just told me that. No earphones... But, we get a Warm-up session!! ....which is 2min long!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I asked if it could at least last a one lap of suzuka being a bit amused (and angry) by this and he said that they'll make everything to make that possible. lol. One thing is sure, we'll get a beer or two afterwards! :cheers:

good luck Timppaq mate,be quick to let us know what happened tomorrow:tup:👍

spyrrari.

g25????....the confusion is totall...:crazy::scared::ouch::ill::indiff::nervous:

Last edited:
Yeah, nice that i had the wheel for weeeeeks but did barely use it as it is NOT officially supported wheel.. :crazy::ouch:

👍

..but the same for all so no bad feelings!

Finnish Finals.

Sorry...I need to whine first. I'm so depressed. Go to chapter 3, if you've had enough about bad beat stories. But like all professional persons says, it helps when you have hard times.

I hate G25 now. Never tried it before. First I thought there was no force feedback on... then someone told me that it's because it's not supported. 'Turning ratios' was very unfamiliar too. It really needs much turning around on Eiger hairpins.

Dont want to be bad loser, but it really felt bitter cause I know most of other guys had experience of that wheel. Everyone had 4 laps testing time with 350Z in Eiger, but non with GT-R. What really upsets me, is that I was in the end 9th, and only 0.2 separated me to getting with best 8 drivers. I think on Suzuka, that strange wheel had not so big part. I'm so angry to myself, that I didn't practice Eiger with GT-R more. I was totally lost with braking points.

About Finals themselves... I think everything was quite fine, without too low volume, and denial using earphones. (wheel too, but thats me only) Organisers were nice persons, and athmosphere very good...food also. I'm use to eating ****, so my opinion has not much value in that case, but girls was pretty and beer cold, so thats fine to me.

I have no clue about that persons PSN ID, who won, but I think he was right guy. Quite young, and athletic looklike, so he may have real potential in Silverstone. Timppa was in the end 4th. Semifinals and finals was driven just with same rules than all the other qualifyings,(fastests continues) so we had no splitscreen battles at all.

Ask if you got something in your mind. I'm going to start drinking beer now, so if you want clear answers, do them quickly.

Last edited:
AutoAki,it's ower,back to the track.HSR right now?

Hi Type_R! I was just doing my whiningpost about finals, when you posted. I think I drink few beers first, and then maybe.

If I do drive tonight, HSR is only possibility. There you can drink and drive at the same time.

Last edited:
Back